Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a drawing I did of Shamy. I already posted it to tumblr but was told I should post it here!  

OK, here it is. A drawing I've been working on since the early days of June. I was somewhat hesitant to post it, because it's quite a big departure from the usual Lenny stuff I draw (which you can see

My latest drawing. Inspired by a BBT promotional photo shoot. Kaley Cuoco/Penny Hofstadter Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

Hey! To all Shamy fans and all the people who likes fanfictions! I'm runing a little contest, with 7 short mini fics. I will draw the winner story as a comic!! You can read and vote the fics here:

http://rgbcn.tumblr.com/post/154031296719/fanfic-comic-contest-masterlist

The link to vote is also there. I hope you have fun with this! Help me decide which story I have to draw!!! You have until the 18th of December!!!

And also, enjoy some Shamy cuteness :D

shamy_hug_rgbcn.jpg

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BlackWhiteRose said:

Holy sh**** you drawing from Johnny is just freaking awesome! Love it!  And the same goes for your drawing from Mayim! Your Shamy artwork is so cute! 

Thank you so much!! I just enjoy so much doing it :D Thanks for your words *shy shy*

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, luminous said:

I just realized that I haven't posted this drawing of mine in the fan art thread. It's a Lenny tribute to Star Wars and the late Carrie Fisher. Penny as Leia and Leonard as Han Solo. Hope you enjoy. :shy:

dr2016-12-30_001.jpg.c794b389746ea4102ce57edccf1835a0.thumb.jpg.be8f198c01ef8f6a684404072069418b.jpg

Beautifully done!  One of my favourites from you :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spidergirl said:

Beautifully done!  One of my favourites from you :)

TRUE!!

3 minutes ago, luminous said:

I just realized that I haven't posted this drawing of mine in the fan art thread. It's a Lenny tribute to Star Wars and the late Carrie Fisher. Penny as Leia and Leonard as Han Solo. Hope you enjoy. :shy:

dr2016-12-30_001.jpg.c794b389746ea4102ce57edccf1835a0.thumb.jpg.be8f198c01ef8f6a684404072069418b.jpg

WOA LOVE IT!!!! and the couch ahahahahha 

absolutely love it!! :D congrats great job!!!!

12 hours ago, snapepans said:

Wow, the drawings are absolutely fantastic! And I'm so happy we have you guys in the fandom! Thank you, you guys rock, seriously. Wow!

All artist are amazing here! So happy to share with you all our art right?

 

Btw, it's a long time not posting here, but this one, I want to post this one here

it's for @Darcyfitz story "The science of Love" https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11468060/1/The-Science-of-Love

we send our love to Jo, who is having a rough time! The fandom loves you Jo!!

The_science_of_love_rgbcn_patreon.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, rgbcn said:

TRUE!!

WOA LOVE IT!!!! and the couch ahahahahha 

absolutely love it!! :D congrats great job!!!!

All artist are amazing here! So happy to share with you all our art right?

 

Btw, it's a long time not posting here, but this one, I want to post this one here

it's for @Darcyfitz story "The science of Love" https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11468060/1/The-Science-of-Love

we send our love to Jo, who is having a rough time! The fandom loves you Jo!!

The_science_of_love_rgbcn_patreon.jpg

Wow, now my favourite Fanfiction has a Cover photo, and it suits the story so well...

Thank you so much!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, rgbcn said:

TRUE!!

WOA LOVE IT!!!! and the couch ahahahahha 

absolutely love it!! :D congrats great job!!!!

All artist are amazing here! So happy to share with you all our art right?

 

Btw, it's a long time not posting here, but this one, I want to post this one here

it's for @Darcyfitz story "The science of Love" https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11468060/1/The-Science-of-Love

we send our love to Jo, who is having a rough time! The fandom loves you Jo!!

The_science_of_love_rgbcn_patreon.jpg

Regina, this is so beautifull! It became one of my favourite from you :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:11 PM, spidergirl said:

Regina, this is so beautifull! It became one of my favourite from you :)

This is just gorgeous, and every time I look at it I smile. Thank you for drawing this gem for my story, Regina. Love you, girl. xoxo

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.