The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

Fan Art Thread.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

having some fun with Photoshop

tumblr_mv4zjdoMWK1r0znoto1_500.jpg

I posted the link for a wallpaper based on this image on the Amy Farrah Fowler character thread if anyone is interested

• Like 9

having some fun with Photoshop

tumblr_mv4zjdoMWK1r0znoto1_500.jpg

I posted the link for a wallpaper based on this image on the Amy Farrah Fowler character thread if anyone is interested

Beautiful work. If ever you make facebook covers with all the characters, please let me know. Haha. I have had the same Big Bang Theory facebook cover for a long time. So hard to find good ones.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Beautiful work. If ever you make facebook covers with all the characters, please let me know. Haha. I have had the same Big Bang Theory facebook cover for a long time. So hard to find good ones.

Ohh I hadn't thought about making Facebook covers!!! I will definitely be making some, and posting them when I get them done. Cool idea!!

and on another order of business I made this today at work (don't tell my boss :p)

tumblr_mvjumgPoOC1r0znoto1_500.jpg

• Like 4

Coz all I want for Christmas is a Shamy Kiss...shamy_kiss_by_queenfisher_shamy-d6wbjld.

Almost perfect, just hope that when it happens for real, it looks better, but still nicely done.

Edited by Chiany

Interesting profile pic MissSarah, who's sheldon/jim kissing?

It's Mayim. :girlsigh:

It's a little fanart I made. :biggrin:

Two slightly bigger versions:

th_90852_kiss3_122_447lo.jpg  th_90814_kiss4_122_427lo.jpg

• Like 3

Mine:

attachicon.gifGEDC1521.JPG attachicon.gifGEDC1522.JPG attachicon.gifGEDC1523.JPG

attachicon.gifGEDC1525.JPG attachicon.gifGEDC1526.JPG

Dayyum, there's some beauties on this show. Howard's massive schnozz is fun to draw. I recommend it. I think I'll do Beverly at some point. I tried Penny too but I f*cked up the painting.

Also while we're on the subject of fan art, don't y'all think we should have a generic fan art thread for other shows? 

(I REALLY want to draw the Solomons from 3rdRock From The Sun. And Niles Crane.

I love these!! particularly Howard. :)

• Like 1

Mine:

attachicon.gifGEDC1521.JPG attachicon.gifGEDC1522.JPG attachicon.gifGEDC1523.JPG

Dayyum, there's some beauties on this show. Howard's massive schnozz is fun to draw. I recommend it. I think I'll do Beverly at some point. I tried Penny too but I f*cked up the painting.

Also while we're on the subject of fan art, don't y'all think we should have a generic fan art thread for other shows? 

These are fantastic Willo, your style is very distinct and original. Love the last one of Sheldon on the couch, you captured him perfectly. Kudos.

• Like 1

Mine:

Dayyum, there's some beauties on this show. Howard's massive schnozz is fun to draw. I recommend it. I think I'll do Beverly at some point. I tried Penny too but I f*cked up the painting.

These are amazing! I love all of them, but I'm particularly struck by the last one (Sheldon in his spot) and how you've totally captured him with such an economy of line.

Edited by purrpurrpurr
  • Like 1

f8c4bfdef063a1d7fd583242b037f2b5-d6qkmtf

This is something I just experimented on. I found two of their pictures really cute and thought they went well together. It's also currently the cover to my fanfic~!

You made this?? wow , you deserve a prize :icon_eek:  :)

• Like 2

Those are all awesome. Love the besties one and the 4th one the most.