Season 3 Premiere Set

Tripper

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least in summer you always have something to do! Try to wait for new episodes in a cold rainy (3 weeks straigh to be exactly) winter break u.u Which ended up being 1 week longer because of swine flu xD 2 weeks for some schools... It's so depressing when I get home from school on tuesdays and don't really have anything to whatch ç_ç

Yeah ç_ç Like, I think it was Fringe, that the new season premiere episode came out, like, last week, and the show will only start again in september I think xD Why am I never in those lucky fandoms? ç_ç Btw, and totally off topic, I migh have got some kind of flu, so I'm not sure I'll be posting as much as I'm used to this week xD Only logged in now because I had to see book's name here for my mom (which I still didn't btw). So lets just pray it isn't the damn swine flu u.u Which is funny because the mascot form the football/soccer team I support it's a pig xD So it has become a inside joke here in Brasil that only people who support "Palmeiras" will get the damn flu xD What I'm trying to say is that I finally got something to fill one more week of waiting xD

Yeah ç_ç Like, I think it was Fringe, that the new season premiere episode came out, like, last week, and the show will only start again in september I think xD Why am I never in those lucky fandoms? ç_ç

Btw, and totally off topic, I migh have got some kind of flu, so I'm not sure I'll be posting as much as I'm used to this week xD Only logged in now because I had to see book's name here for my mom (which I still didn't btw). So lets just pray it isn't the damn swine flu u.u Which is funny because the mascot form the football/soccer team I support it's a pig xD So it has become a inside joke here in Brasil that only people who support "Palmeiras" will get the damn flu xD

What I'm trying to say is that I finally got something to fill one more week of waiting xD

Anyone see the taping of the 1st episode?

At least in summer you always have something to do! Try to wait for new episodes in a cold rainy (3 weeks straigh to be exactly) winter break u.u Which ended up being 1 week longer because of swine flu xD 2 weeks for some schools...

It's so depressing when I get home from school on tuesdays and don't really have anything to whatch ç_ç

Hi! Are you Argentinian? Here we suffered the flu, too, and our winter break went from 2 weeks to a month... and all the college exams were sent to December!

Thank God I have TBBT to watch... I can't wait till the premiere!:icon_cheesygrin:

Thanks!!! That's what I wanted to know already!!!! talking about adding some spice to the recipe, its still has to boil for another month starting counting this saturday and when the season starts it should be "andente" I don't know if the italians actually use the term but also in french "ca y est!, voila!!" "posto!" the "season 3 dish" shall be done and ready to enjoy. Thanks for the link.

I so can't wait for the new season - check out this recap from last season... I think it means that we'll see more of Penny/Leonard!!!

The Big Bang Theory - Season 2 Recap

Ohhhhhhhhh, I tried the link but the vid has been erased. What was it like?

basically it was a summary of the P/L relationship developement in season 2. I upped it on rapidshare if anyone wants to watch it

Click me

F**K!!! I'm gonne for 5 days and I miss the SPOILERS?????? LIFE IS UNFAIR!!! And I'm from Brasil btw, Emma Frost. And DAMN! Did you guys read the rest of the post??? The guy got the autographs from all the five of them!!! And there's already spoilers from the second episode in page 3. Needless to say I didn't like both episodes xD Maybe Sheldon can still save the day for me, so let's wait u.u

Reading the "gathering intelligence" I see that the first episodes are gonna be waaay too good!!! so far I'm pleased with what I read. Less than a Month and counting....

Has anyone heard anything about episode three taping?