Season 3 Premiere Set

Tripper

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHUAHUSHUAHUSAHUSUH XDDD That's an good plan, I hope you can do it! xD Maybe if you buy tickets for, like, episode 17 or something like that o.o If it is in advance maybe you can do it right? But I don't really know how that works, since we don't have sitcoms here xD Anyway, I'm cheering for you o/

Unfortunately, I check daily and it doesn't give me an option for advance tickets. Perhaps its just so good, every ticket for the next month has been taken. Also, I lack the proper attire to be a hobo. Though, the hobos off the overpass next to my house dress rather spiffy.

• 2 weeks later...

Thjis show is very popular in Costa Rica, also I am part of the Electronics Engineering of the most important University of Costa Rica, andwe love this show because we also understand all the jokes and all the Sheldon phrases diaolgues etc !!! ....yes i know we all are geeks.... so bad lol!!! but we know a lot of mathematics and physics, games, comics, so we find the show pretty funny BBT RLZ!!!!!!!!!

Damn I wanted to stay up until 4 am here but no way I'm gonna be able to do it ç_ç I left home for school at 6:40~7:00 am and only came back now, at 10 pm u.u I guess I'm gonna have to watch it tomorow night ç_ç Anyway, good premiere to all of you o/ EDIT: I DID IT!!! I'M STILL UP!!! It's only 10 minutes until download finishes *------------* Man I'm gonna be completly beat up at school tomorow BUT I DON'T CARE *--------* Just remembering that I only download it because it takes a long time until the episodes arrive here in Brasil and I buy the DVD as soon as they release it xD