Leonard And Penny Season 7 *spoiler* Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So true Tensor.   The most consistent motif the writers have used with Penny is her insecurity about her intelligence and judgement. It pops up constantly in several episodes a season, starting with

Bullshit. My wife and I have OUR money. If money is budgeted for her to get clothes or for me to get clothes, neither one of us is giving the other money for clothes, we are using OUR money to get clo

OK, I went and re-watched the show tonight. I was looking at how Leonard and Penny reacted and it became obvious it was a no-win for Leonard. He was obviously sticking his foot in his mouth while tryi

Posted Images

Leonard telling Penny to "move out" was one of the most pathetic things he has ever done... what a coward....

Yup, but he would have had every expectation she would tell him to get stuffed. Complete tokenism. He could then report back to Prey that he tried. Being a bit of a weasel, but funny.

I guess the part I didn't like was that he was going to take it all back and talk to her until the writers thought it would be funnier to have him walk into the door, I thought that ruined the scene.

At the risk of getting slammed again, wasn't she the one that spread the report out over 2 days, updating with one paragraph every 4-6 hours? If so, I will see you all Thursday.

Maybe, but a report is a report and is so much better than nothing. I think some of the people on this forum will need therapy if they have to wait four weeks to find out what happens next, me included. So whoever gives us the taping report, thank you so very very much, you are a good soul.

• Like 1

Maybe, but a report is a report and is so much better than nothing. I think some of the people on this forum will need therapy if they have to wait four weeks to find out what happens next, me included. So whoever gives us the taping report, thank you so very very much, you are a good soul.

agreed. They did 7.8 and 7.9?

• Like 1

At the risk of getting slammed again, wasn't she the one that spread the report out over 2 days, updating with one paragraph every 4-6 hours? If so, I will see you all Thursday.

Yeah, you have your pops ready, right?

Edited by Tensor

Played us like a violin. I respected that. Don't know if I enjoyed it, but it was teased out, either by design or necessity. Sort of like Dickens and his episodic chapter endings. Or Tensor and his cliffhangers. Always leave the punter wanting more.

• Like 1

Played us like a violin. I respected that. Don't know if I enjoyed it, but it was teased out, either by design or necessity. Sort of like Dickens and his episodic chapter endings. Or Tensor and his cliffhangers. Always leave the punter wanting more.

When you see Tensor, give him a smack and say Kasey says hello!! :read:

• Like 1

The smack will only come if he is wearing chaps :). What are the odds. But yeah, happy to.

I have chaps, but I'm taking the truck, not the bike. No sense wearing them in the truck, although, if you are planning on bringing the paddle….

• Like 1

I was thinking, if Leonard and Penny got engaged this season, then married next, then Sheldon, would either have to live alone or more likely live with Amy.  That would seem to create the same situation as the old 'I Love Lucy' show, where Sheldon would be Lucy, the central nutty character.  Amy would be Ricky, the more stable character, and Penny & Leonard would be their neighbors, the Mertz's.  I wonder how funny that would be and if Sheldon could carry the show like that.

Or maybe Leonard will come to her door with the flowers and accept. Remember, he never gave her an answer, and he is upset that he didn't say yes right away.

I unfortunately think that won't happen. I have a funny feeling like others have mentioned that the two will not have a scene together tonight. I could see the flowers getting delivered to the door though. I would think Penny would think it romantic and maybe reconsider how she did her original proposal. Probably wishful thinking on my part. Edited by Chrismo

Or maybe Leonard will come to her door with the flowers and accept.

Leonard : "Yes" 

Penny    :"Yes?? Yes what??"

Leonard : "Yes I will marry you"

Penny    : "When did I ask you??"

• Like 5

Leonard just saying "Yes" would be way too simple for my taste.
Penny will know she did something wrong. Leonard told her (on that Valentines day) what he would expect. Proposing to him after some glasses of wine is not good enough and I´m sure Penny will know that.

• Like 1