The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Disgusted

Leonard And Penny Season 7 *spoiler* Discussion Thread

Next season they have to make some kind of adjustment to their living situation even if it is just to agree to sleep with each other most of the time, or the whole engagement thing will seem forced. I still want to see Sheldon to come in the living room one day to find her in her pajamas, eating cereal, watching TV in his spot. I can just see his face twitching as he yells 'Leonard!'

• Like 5

hookie3457, I agree with you completely, Johnny and Kaley, have always played Leonard and Penny,very really believable and with perfection. I m not saying this because they have been my favorites from episode one; but Johnny and Kaley have done always an incredible job and they deserve lots kudos for that.  By far they have an incredible chemistry with each other and that makes Lenny truly spectacular to watch since episode one. Go Lenny. :good:

• Like 3

Well, today is the day! Does anyone here wish they were NOT spoiled for what will occur tonight? I for one am happy to know in advance. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

Sometimes I miss that element of surprise, but most of the time...nah. I'm content being spoiled.

• Like 2

It's like a drug. I don't think I could ever be not spoiled.

#spoiled

Send from my Galaxy Note3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well, today is the day! Does anyone here wish they were NOT spoiled for what will occur tonight? I for one am happy to know in advance. Thoughts?

Tapatalk

If I was by myself I may wish not to be spoiled. But my teenage daughter and wife watch the show. It's the only show we watch together. Even my mother watches the show. The three of them know nothing of what's coming. My daughter knows I know what's happening tonight. It will be interesting to see their reactions. Though they are not die hard Lenny fans they are big Penny(Kaley) fans and would align themselves with Lenny more than any other couple on the show.

• Like 3

Bill Prady just tweeted," A BIG THING HAPPENS on tonight's TBBT. Really, really big."

Everyone have the sparkling wine handy? :) #Leonardputaringonit

• Like 3

Actually I going to stay away from this thread as of 6AM London time. Until I have watched 7×23. Don't want any spoilers. :)

If I was by myself I may wish not to be spoiled. But my teenage daughter and wife watch the show. It's the only show we watch together. Even my mother watches the show. The three of them know nothing of what's coming. My daughter knows I know what's happening tonight. It will be interesting to see their reactions. Though they are not die hard Lenny fans they are big Penny(Kaley) fans and would align themselves with Lenny more than any other couple on the show.

I too struggle to keep the spoilers to myself, as my parents, best friend, and four of my five siblings like it (my Sheldonesque younger brother thinks we're simpletons for finding it funny). But they don't love Leonard and Penny as much as I do, or get as invested in fiction.

Knowing in advance has given me plenty of time to put the champagne on ice..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I too struggle to keep the spoilers to myself, as my parents, best friend, and four of my five siblings like it (my Sheldonesque younger brother thinks we're simpletons for finding it funny). But they don't love Leonard and Penny as much as I do, or get as invested in fiction.

That's the beauty of the show, it appeals to people in different ways to different depths of appreciation. Leonard, Sheldon and Penny are the characters that got me hooked on the show.

Spoiler wise ? I see them as just getting a small glimpse of what's to come, you don't get the full picture until you see it on screen. The little things actors do to

make a scene come alive.

Bill Prady just tweeted," A BIG THING HAPPENS on tonight's TBBT. Really, really big."

Everyone have the sparkling wine handy? :) #Leonardputaringonit

I'll have a glass of coca cola filled with ice on standby. I don't drink Alcohol, given I'm a lightweight.

Can't wait to see the big moment.

• Like 2

The spoiler is just the taste or appetizer, the show is the actual meal, the food for the soul, that fills you with the actual happiness and joy.

• Like 3

Tapatalk

It's why I joined this forum.

Actually I going to stay away from this thread as of 6AM London time. Until I have watched 7×23. Don't want any spoilers. :)

A little late, isn't it?

• Like 2

It's why I joined this forum.

A little late, isn't it?

Discussions spoilers.

My husband is unspoiled and a Lenny fan.  He is going to be thrilled   :good:

Edited by Such a Hag
  • Like 2

Even though its already Friday here, I still haven't seen the episode, so I won't be giving away any discussion spoilers. But I did see the note on the spoiler thread from Kaley that she forgot to shave for this episode. Jeez, you'd think she'd make an effort.:)

• Like 2

everyone ready for a group hug?? :cray:

#LEONARD AND PENNY HOFSTADTER

• Like 7

So excited. WHY...

#happyengagemetlennywelove youguys

everyone ready for a group hug?? :cray:

#LEONARD AND PENNY HOFSTADTER

Me, me...

• Like 2

I truly believe that Leonard & penny are soul mates and I ship them for ever. They have found what they are searching for in each other. together for ever is heaven on earth for them.

#whenyoucryicryicryalongwithyou.

• Like 2

My husband is unspoiled and a Lenny fan.  He is going to be thrilled   :good:

Annnnd he was.  He said it reminded him of our engagement...awwwww.  

• Like 5

The only people who'll hate this are the Shenneys.

Their hearts are full of hate anyway (have you seen how they trash Leonard and Amy) so who cares.

• Like 4