The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Disgusted

Leonard And Penny Season 7 *spoiler* Discussion Thread

Of course

He will need to track the kids bowel movements until the kid can take over.

Edited by Squidley
  • Like 2

God help them if they ever touch his board!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

You don't think he'll ever let them in his Apt. do you? In fact, that's one way to get rid of Sheldon. Have a kid and tell him it would mess with his board or his comic books. Also, what ever you do don't let Beverly her her hands on it.

Edited by eirwinrommel
  • Like 2

You don't think he'll ever let them in his Apt. do you? In fact, that's one way to get rid of Sheldon. Have a kid and tell him it would mess with his board or his comic books. Also, what ever you do don't let Beverly her her hands on it.

He will be fine as long as the kids sign the leonard & penny's kids Agreement not touch any of his stuff. All 12 pages of it...

• Like 1

He will be fine as long as the kids sign the leonard & penny's kids Agreement not touch any of his stuff. All 12 pages of it...

Yes, but it would be years before they'd be able to sign. Plus there's the general chaos that comes from kids. Do you think Sheldon could handle that?

Edited by eirwinrommel

Yes, but it would be years before they'd be able to sign. Plus there's the general chaos that comes from kids. Do you think Sheldon could handle that?

Sheldon would have a very tough time adjusting to his new siblings. He's used to being their only baby. 

• Like 5

Sheldon will make them sign it as soon as they can walk. Probably not, I see another breakdown in the horizon. Chaos that will be comical. Little lennys runinng around causing chaos. I could see it now.

Sheldon: leonard your kids are barred from my apartment. They have 3 strikes each.

Leonard: why, just make them take the classes.

Sheldon: they are barred from taking my classes as well. I 've updated the l/P kids Agreement they just need to sign here, and here.

Edited by Tonstar17
  • Like 1

I think kids are a long way away for lenny tho. Another issue I think penny might have. But that's cool cause she need to make it happen career wise or she will never be totally happy and complete.

• Like 1

So moving on, what do we want to see for lenny in S8. More Intimacy, team lenny, more alone time doing things together outside of the group. Wkend breaks anything I don't know Discuss....

Bed time for me.

Edited by Tonstar17
  • Like 1

More separation from Sheldon.

Yeah... that's #1. The rest will work itself out. Of course the damn writers won't let that happen, but still it'd be nice.

Edited by eirwinrommel

Be funny, Sheldon babysitting Lenny's kid.  Any idea where Sheldon went? To Texas or round the country by train.

more pillow talk and team Lenny for season 8

• Like 1

Be funny, Sheldon babysitting Lenny's kid. Any idea where Sheldon went? To Texas or round the country by train.

more pillow talk and team Lenny for season 8

Who cares where he's gone.. I don't. 4 months of no Sheldon. it's heaven on earth for lenny yaaaaay. Just the right amount of time they need to get used to living together.

• Like 2

Who cares where he's gone.. I don't. 4 months of no Sheldon. it's heaven on earth for lenny yaaaaay. Just the right amount of time they need to get used to living together.

Yup, they will be entrenched. With new habits and intimacies. I wonder if Leonard will lose the socks in bed thing.

• Like 2

Yup, they will be entrenched. With new habits and intimacies. I wonder if Leonard will lose the socks in bed thing.

Lol. I see a new bed

• Like 2

Of course, it depends on how long they say he's gone. If he's gone a significant length of time it defeats the contention that he can't do without 'his spot' and makes moving him across the hall a better idea.

• Like 2

I don't want separation from Sheldon at all. I just want them to have alone time without him butting in. I'm happy for Sheldon to maintain his quirks and character as it's part of the humour of the show. What I want is the Lenny we saw in the last few episodes who instead of letting Sheldon run over them and get snarky with each other will attack back. Much comedy can come from supportive team Lenny vs Sheldon the no longer unstoppable.

Room mate agreement - a whole episode dismantling it - he can't hold anything over them like he did with Priya.

The spot - it's ours on alone time nights , like it or lump it. go visit your girlfriend or work on String theory and don't come back.

Get your own bloody special mustard.

Guess what - now that Penny has a job in the remake, Babylon 5 is on the watch list.

You're learning to drive - you're not interrupting our spaghetti cooking classes because you need to change your Walking Dead pillowcases.

And the rest of the humour between Leonard and Penny themsleves can stay cute and intelligent like in the finale arc. Sure some challenges can arise for conflicts sake - engagements and marriages are not real without them but they don't have to have that disrespectful snarkiness we got in the middle of Season 7. They've been funnier since the relationship has been secured.

• Like 5

I don't want separation from Sheldon at all. I just want them to have alone time without him butting in. I'm happy for Sheldon to maintain his quirks and character as it's part of the humour of the show. What I want is the Lenny we saw in the last few episodes who instead of letting Sheldon run over them and get snarky with each other will attack back. Much comedy can come from supportive team Lenny vs Sheldon the no longer unstoppable.

Room mate agreement - a whole episode dismantling it - he can't hold anything over them like he did with Priya.

The spot - it's ours on alone time nights , like it or lump it. go visit your girlfriend or work on String theory and don't come back.

Get your own bloody special mustard.

Guess what - now that Penny has a job in the remake, Babylon 5 is on the watch list.

You're learning to drive - you're not interrupting our spaghetti cooking classes because you need to change your Walking Dead pillowcases.

And the rest of the humour between Leonard and Penny themsleves can stay cute and intelligent like in the finale arc. Sure some challenges can arise for conflicts sake - engagements and marriages are not real without them but they don't have to have that disrespectful snarkiness we got in the middle of Season 7. They've been funnier since the relationship has been secured.

I see a problem in that 'alone time' and Sheldon are a contradiction in terms. From what I've seen the only way they can get 'alone time is to move far enough away so that it's not easy for Sheldon to bother them. Since that's not likely to happen, (it would change things too much to move them to another building, or even another floor) the next best thing is for L/P and Sheldon to live in different Apt's. Now I think it would work best if L/P were in the current L/S apt. and Sheldon was in Penny's current Apt.. Other don't agree... we'll see how it works out. As for standing up to Sheldon, again I'm not optimistic. I think the only real way to escape the roommate agreement is to 'escape'.

• Like 1

I see a problem in that 'alone time' and Sheldon are a contradiction in terms. From what I've seen the only way they can get 'alone time is to move far enough away so that it's not easy for Sheldon to bother them. Since that's not likely to happen, (it would change things too much to move them to another building, or even another floor) the next best thing is for L/P and Sheldon to live in different Apt's. Now I think it would work best if L/P were in the current L/S apt. and Sheldon was in Penny's current Apt.. Other don't agree... we'll see how it works out. As for standing up to Sheldon, again I'm not optimistic. I think the only real way to escape the roommate agreement is to 'escape'.

I didn't say I was optimistic. I was more going for the best case scenario on Sheldon coming back as a changed man who can accept the Lenny engagement for what it is. Early series Penny often took on Sheldon and won so I can't see why that Penny can't return with the support of a new improved with backbone Leonard. I think we can fit in some wins for the happy couple and knock Sheldon down a peg or two, maybe with a not as desperate Amy throwing her weight behind them (without throwing in the living together plea). Of course, since I have listed an extensive list of "can't catch a break" moments for Leonard and Penny earlier in this thread, alone time could be inconsistent at best. But maybe a well delivered "Get out" from Penny ( a la the controversial "Amy attack" in the finale) might do the trick in the new paradigm shift that is to follow the return from the train trip. Who knows, maybe the table will come back! I'm still considering Lenny creating an alternative Room mate or " 4th Floor" agreement while Sheldon is away which can be used to negotiate for joint custody and use of BOTH apartments ( the unlikely third alternative that hasn't come up in conversation). In a way the three of them (mainly Lenny but Sheldon has spent a surprising amount of time in Penny's apartment over the years)  live on the whole 4th floor not just separate apartments.

• Like 1

I do want to see Leonard and Penny take the initiative to move into Leonard's apartment this summer. There's nothing stopping them. Part of me wonders if they'll move Amy into Penny's place before Sheldon gets back.

• Like 1

My original thought was that to seperate Lenny from my chair, my rules attitude that Sheldon seams to be escalating as Lenny moves forward in their relationship.

• Like 1

If they are serious about L/P living alone, and if there are any moves, the simplest solutions are what was mentioned in the finale. Either Leonard moves into 4B or Penny moves into 4A, with Sheldon moving to 4B. The biggest thing about those two is it keeps the apartment layout the same. To tear down the current set, and rebuild another is an over the summer project. It's also at the point where if they don't change it next year, the layout will stay the same to the end of the show.

• Like 5

I do want to see Leonard and Penny take the initiative to move into Leonard's apartment this summer. There's nothing stopping them. Part of me wonders if they'll move Amy into Penny's place before Sheldon gets back.

Penny only has a one bedroom apartment so I don't see this happening.  Plus, they like to talk about Amy being from Glendale.

• Like 1