The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Disgusted

Leonard And Penny Season 7 *spoiler* Discussion Thread

Penny does know how to cook a little, she knows how to do pasta dishes, she just sometimes has no patience with doing the pasta right, Sheldon has told Leonard her attention span is short. Also she does salads, she just needs more practice and anyway her and Leonard seem to share that task which is another reason why he is a catch for Penny. If you think about it Leonard really treats her as a equal and does not try to push stereotype ideas on her, except for the biological necessity that she carry the babies. For a woman who wants a career, he is not a bad catch again, because he actually tries to be fair.

• Like 4

Penny does know how to cook a little, she knows how to do pasta dishes, she just sometimes has no patience with doing the pasta right, Sheldon has told Leonard her attention span is short. Also she does salads, she just needs more practice and anyway her and Leonard seem to share that task which is another reason why he is a catch for Penny. If you think about it Leonard really treats her as a equal and does not try to push stereotype ideas on her, except for the biological necessity that she carry the babies. For a woman who wants a career, he is not a bad catch again, because he actually tries to be fair.

Agree with all what you said. A lot of couples out their can't cook wouldn't cook so it's no big deal but as our favourite couple have been shown they will probably practice the art of cooking and get better at it together. Hope to see lenny do a lot of other things together in S8. Cant wait to follow them on their journey towards married life.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

She can also clean, when she's motivated enough (Romance Resonance).  Now that they will be living together, she may have more motivation to at least try to keep things neater.  

• Like 4

Some women I've known are messy on their own but when nesting are quite different. Particularly when kids arrive.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

She can also clean, when she's motivated enough (Romance Resonance). Now that they will be living together, she may have more motivation to at least try to keep things neater.

I can see her becoming a sort of 'domestic goddess'

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

• Like 2

Don't forget Penny can make French Toast!

Is making french toast classed as cooking tho.

In her case, it's sort of a cooking-dancing fusion.  

• Like 6

In her case, it's sort of a cooking-dancing fusion.  

It was enough to distract me from the fact that I dislike country music (even if it's Shania Twain). Former girlfriend, long relationship, bad breakup... you know the drill.

• Like 1

It was enough to distract me from the fact that I dislike country music (even if it's Shania Twain). Former girlfriend, long relationship, bad breakup... you know the drill.

Yeah, and mine also included country music.  Although I've mellowed about that since it's been over 30 years ago.

There's music in that clip???    :nyam:

• Like 4

There's music in that clip???    :nyam:

Hey, I thought you went back to sleep? I had your alarm set for late August, with a sleep button set for mid September.  

• Like 1

Don't forget Penny can make French Toast!

Thank you for reminding me of that scene! It's IMO one of the best scenes of the whole series. She is soooo sweet and adorable in that scene, it's almost overwhelming!

• Like 5

Hey, I thought you went back to sleep? I had your alarm set for late August, with a sleep button set for mid September.  

I, uh, perk up when certain subjects are raised....

Edited by Disgusted
  • Like 2

Yeah, and mine also included country music. Although I've mellowed about that since it's been over 30 years ago.

Yeah, well, I was never a big fan of it to begin with, so it might take a little longer for me. :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Best favourite moments. posters. Not just from S7. spoiler alert episode. One of mine. Penny. I don't want to hurt him. I love him.

Thank you for reminding me of that scene! It's IMO one of the best scenes of the whole series. She is soooo sweet and adorable in that scene, it's almost overwhelming!

I would like to see them come back from something one night, then next morning see her running around in his shirt again, maybe one of his T-shirts. Also how about Sheldon coming to the kitchen one morning to find them both in each other's arms slowly dancing to the radio, still in their PJs. Oh one more, I want them out one night, and she gets cold, so Leonard puts his hoodie over her.

• Like 4

Has anyone else noticed that she's quit wearing hoodies? I was watching some season four and early five last night and Penny would wear them on occasion. I guess to keep in touch with Leonard.

• Like 2

It's advanced cooking for someone who didn't use a flavor packet in Ramen. I wonder what she thought it (the flavor packet) was?

I, uh, perk up when certain subjects are raised....

I always wondered where she got the shirt. It wasn't one of Leonard's, it was too big. It's a cliche to have a pretty girl wear one of her boyfriend's shirts like a short dress (because the guy's usually so much taller) but Leonard is about the same size as Penny so his shirt would be much smaller on her. Of course that would have made the scene much better for me, but not as family friendly.

• Like 5

Has anyone else noticed that she's quit wearing hoodies? I was watching some season four and early five last night and Penny would wear them on occasion. I guess to keep in touch with Leonard.

She had a white Jackson Pollock-ish one that I think she wore early on, that tied them together in s3(?). Generally now she dresses less like a co-ed and more age appropriately. Leonard has to take her for more dinner dates and formals. I hope Penny meets a Mrs Latham at a fundraiser, or gets chased a bit by an old Mr Latham. Or a young Mr Latham, to keep Leonard from complacency. :)

• Like 1

Best favourite moments. posters. Not just from S7. spoiler alert episode. One of mine. Penny. I don't want to hurt him. I love him.

So many favs. One if mine is in The Hamburger Postulate, when she walks away from Leonard & Sheldon 's table with a huge smile (unseen by guys) after she learns it didn't work out with Leslie Winkle! Oh baby!

Tapatalk

• Like 5

So many favs. One if mine is in The Hamburger Postulate, when she walks away from Leonard & Sheldon 's table with a huge smile (unseen by guys) after she learns it didn't work out with Leslie Winkle! Oh baby!

Tapatalk

Oh my god. Forgot about that one. Classic. Another one, Penny. Have you though this through. Leonard. I have and I think we should go anyway. That smile from penny. Gold..

• Like 5

Oh my god. Forgot about that one. Classic. Another one, Penny. Have you though this through. Leonard. I have and I think we should go anyway. That smile from penny. Gold..

That is wonderful as well. There is a moment when they are looking at each other...Again. Oh baby!

Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sometimes I forget how smart you are. Now take off your clothes.

• Like 4