Leonard And Penny Season 7 *spoiler* Discussion Thread

Remember it will be Hawardette and Shamy fighting in 7.05 and Lenny will be cuddling on the couch watching, so all we have to do is make it through 7.04 and we get a breather.

Your right, I forgot about that.  That will be pretty cute.  Now I can relax.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So true Tensor.   The most consistent motif the writers have used with Penny is her insecurity about her intelligence and judgement. It pops up constantly in several episodes a season, starting with

Bullshit. My wife and I have OUR money. If money is budgeted for her to get clothes or for me to get clothes, neither one of us is giving the other money for clothes, we are using OUR money to get clo

OK, I went and re-watched the show tonight. I was looking at how Leonard and Penny reacted and it became obvious it was a no-win for Leonard. He was obviously sticking his foot in his mouth while tryi

Posted Images

Did anyone else notice that Penny was not wearing her heart locket in this episode?

Yes and from the pictures of 7.04 she isn't wearing it.  I am taking a wait and see approach to this --- she may have it on and no pictures of it.

Edited by ArmyGirl
  • Like 2

Well in 7.5 I believe, there is no Lenny drama that we read about and they were cuddling under a blanket watching a movie while everyone else is having couples problems.

I'm calling first dibs on that for my profile picture if it's any good.

Honestly I think you are all taking things a little too seriously, sure there was some Lenny tension, but it really didn't extend past the confines of the game. Leonard didn't mean to hurt or embarrass Penny by suggesting that they mix up teams (I don't really think he had anything against being paired with Penny), and once he realized he had hurt her he tried to fix it by agreeing to her suggestion of playing as couples. I don't think he really embarrassed her either if anything that blame would fall on Sheldon and Amy both of whom had very serious and immediate objections to being on her team.

Next weeks episode may come off differently, but I really don't get this sense of impending doom you people are apparently feeling.

• Like 1

I would suggest a couple of other reasons for Leonard not wanting to be on Penny's team. [...]

I cannot disagree with the possible reasons you mentioned (I do apologise for editing them out, it was only so this post would not be five-mile long). They could, indeed, have motivated Leonard to prefer not to have Penny on his team. However, considering how the scene played out, I believe the writers meant for us to understand he did not want to be paired with his girlfriend because he feared she would slow him down. We were shown how Amy, Sheldon and, ultimately, Raj all believed having Penny on their team would be a problem so it is not too much of a stretch to assume Leonard's thinking was the same.

He implicitely confirmed it when he and Penny met again in the laundry room :

Penny : You know, I'm surprised you want to copy my answers since I'm not even smart enough to be on your team.

Leonard : Why would you want to be on someone's team who you like to call a... I can't even say it in front of Sheldon !

Penny : What are you talking about ? 

Leonard : You know exactly what I'm talking about ! 

Bernadette : No she doesn't. I just made that up. 

When accused of having called Leonard a "lady part", Penny immediately denied (or at least, demanded an explanation), for she knew she had not called him any such thing.

When accused of having thought of Penny as not smart enough to be on his team, Leonard did not deny. Seemingly for he knew the accusation was not without merit (me no dislike-y double negatives).

Again, that does not make Leonard a bad man, by any stretch of the imagination. He just made a mistake. 

Leonard may be a bit tone deaf in relationship situations, such as this most recent episode, but that us a minor flaw.[...]

It looked to me like Penny was almost spoiling for a fight. Did she suggest couples first? Did she jump on Bernadette's idea right away? Did she state that she preferred couples after Leoanrd suggested names out of a hat. No. She took his hesitation as a slight against her intelligence, then immediately picked the proported smartest guy in the room. One could even imagine she manipulated the situation so as to abandon Leonard.

Leonard's tone deafness, in re relationships, is indeed a minor flaw to us. To the woman he is in a relationship with, however, it may be a bit more problematic. ;)

Penny's lack of formal education is a major chip on her shoulder. It has been since season one. That, to me, explains why she was so quick to react to what she (correctly) identified as Leonard's rejection of her intellectual potential, or lack thereof. The reason why she did not immediately jump on the couples idea was, I think, because Leonard got there first. And tried to shut it down. So I do not believe her reaction had so much to do with her spoiling for a fight or attempting to manipulate the situation as it was about her reacting epidermically to what is a very touchey subject for her. 

It is not Dr Hofstadter's fault his girlfriend has this particular insecurity. He has nothing to do with it and is not responsible for it in any way, shape or form. But he has been aware of it for some years now; he is bound to remember that one of the reasons why Penny refused to enter into a romantic relationship with him almost half a decade ago was because she feared he would not find her smart enough to hold his interest (The Bad Fish Paradigm). So him forgetting this "trigger" of hers and attempting to dodge the alleged bullet that is an association with her was not the smartest move in the brief history of time (to those of you playing the "Chiara's dreadful puns and jokes" drinking game : bottom's up !). 

It was not mean and it was certainly not ill-intended. It was just a tad daft and, dare I say, a teeny wee bit insensitive. He realised that immediately and tried to make it better. He is a good man. 

Penny needs to remind everyone that she truly believes that Leonard is both courageous and great in bed (she's downplayed that way to much lately) and Leonard needs to convince himself that Penny is clever and intelligent.

Those are indeed very good points. 

I think Leonard does know his girlfriend is intelligent but sometimes, very much like Penny in The Holographic Excitation, he "forget how smart [she is]". And above all, he forgets to tell her that. Penny, very much like everyone else, loves compliments; yet those she responds most positively to are the ones related to her talents, not her looks (possibly because she has heard enough of those to last her a lifetime). I cannot help but remember the emotion she showed when Sheldon praised her for the acting tips she gave him in The Monster Isolation. Somebody, actually Dr Cooper of all people, told her she was really good at something and she was more than pleased. She was deeply moved... Now, Leonard has never been stingy when it comes to telling Penny he loves her but he is much more secretive as to the reasons why. Perhaps a little bit more of that kind of talk would go a long way to appease her mind.  

As for Penny reassuring Leonard, she definitely needs to work on it. I am not entirely sold on the idea of her praising his stud-like prowess in public; stroking his ego (or any other part of him) is something she should keep for the privacy of their bedrooom (and of any Subway restaurant/physics lab/large body of water/parked vehicule/bike shed/movie theatre/funeral home), like the self-respecting citizen of the free, democratic world that she is.

I, for one, do not think she has ever implied she believed her boyfriend shared any characteristics with the eminently pettable creature alluded to in the episode (yep, that's right, I wrote "pettable"... And I am almost not bitterly ashamed of myself) however she should definitely make it clear that she does not think of Leonard as wimpy or cowardly in any way. Except when it comes to spiders... But even spiders are afraid of themselves so that is OK. 

The thing is, as you and others mentioned, since Penny and Leonard are pretty much safe (namely "unbreakupable"), they can move onto the "love explanation" phase. Before, their couple was a fragile little thing that needed to be shielded from any intrusion in order to grow and stabilise. Now, it is set : they know they love each other. So they can try to figure out why and compare notes. 

That should be enlightening !

• Like 6

they stay apart for 4 months... get 1 scene together..that too for a couple of minutes or less and now this....

and again Penny chastises Leonard for doing things she always does....

don't get me wrong......Leonard clearly was wrong here...but it would be nice if and when Penny does things like that ..she too gets to pay the price...

i will answer quickly because i can't reach pc now and with phone is too hard for me but after next episodes i will explain completelyagree and disagree! well i have explained it . look i know leonard idea was wrong and mistake . penny is not stupid even she was so good at the game but really if something like that happens in reality i won't think a normal couple acts like that this is what bothers me!

What exactly is a "Normal" couple, and how does a "normal" couple act? See, you give us a term, in this case "Normal Couple", but you don't define what you mean by "Normal Couple". So how do we know what you mean? You are just assuming that we know what you mean.

they both need to grow up still it meant what he said lets mix things up( i know he really didn't mean mix things up but is penny inside of his head maybe he was telling truth )

you may say others may think leonard didn't want couples as penny is dumb but right after that leonard explains . so in my idea this thing should stop right here .

Leonard flat out said later in the car that he didn't want Penny on his team. The full quote was "Do you think Penny is mad at me because I didn't want her on my team?" I'm not sure how you can misunderstand that.

so you admit that he was apologizing by texting so my question is when penny is ignoring him

Don't know. He said "Penny wasn't accepting any of my texts". That doesn't say whether he was texting an apology, wanting to know where she was, asking her to answer, etc. Just that he was sending her texts.

As far as Penny ignoring him, how do you know she was ignoring him? You think she might have turned it off, because she was mad? And if you think it was on, how do you know this?

why he just let it go and back to it when penny is not that mad ( oh i want to add something when penny gets angry she is unstoppable) and how many times he should apologize for that?!

Well, he hasn't yet. His exact quote from the comic book store was "Penny I just want to wish you luck and hope there are no hard feelings". That's hardly an apology.

add this to your causes-leonard said hello to penny when he came back in 7 01 so he is not insecure and he is so confidentc'mon

Let me point this out to you. You gave two examples, I gave a refutation of both. I gave you seventeen examples, you didn't refute any of them. What you did do was make up your own example and refuted that. That is called a strawman argument. You can't refute the examples given, so you make up an example (a straw man) and try to refute that. And you didn't even refute that, you just based your objection on incredulity.

penny has commitment issues don't take it wrong as being insecure.

Commitment issues are an insecurity. If she was secure about the relationship, she wouldn't have a problem committing.

and i don't know!! not giving his make up to penny is a cause?!

Well, if he was as insecure as you claim, he would be afraid Penny would leave him if he didn't give her his makeup. Or apologize and give it to her. So, yes, if he is so insecure, then it is a cause. If you disagree with that, can you provide us with the exact definition of what you mean by insecurity and what exact behavior constitutes insecurity? I'm just wondering as you say one thing but something else doesn't count.

so i can make a lot of examples out those 2

Please do so. I'll be more than happy to refute them or admit they are a good example. Just remember, they have to be after 5.14, "Beta Test". And note, I didn't make a lot of example out of a couple of the same things. Each example was from a different episode.

!i suggest lets wait until next episodes then we have more things to go with at last i really thank u for responding my posts good luck

We have plenty of things to go on. The problem is you don't accept them as they refute your contention, but you don't even bother trying to show that those examples I gave were wrong.

yeah i have read the next episode taping report and it has really good parts that support what i've said.

So you think Leonard manipulating Penny to do things he wants her to do is insecurity? Why?

And I also note you didn't answer the questions from the first part of my last post.

Remember it will be Hawardette and Shamy fighting in 7.05 and Lenny will be cuddling on the couch watching, so all we have to do is make it through 7.04 and we get a breather.

I've flipped on 7.04 completely, It will be fine (it has to be, and I haven't got the energy to stay mad). And there will be a nightie. If she ever wears trakkie-dacks, then they are in trouble (or it's cold or she is exercising her right to dress however she wants). And in general, making this relationship work is like stuffing an octopus into a string bag. Something is always going slip out.

I am wondering if we get a big payoff this season and what that could be.

• Like 7

I cannot disagree with the possible reasons you mentioned (I do apologise for editing them out, it was only so this post would not be five-mile long). They could, indeed, have motivated Leonard to prefer not to have Penny on his team. However, considering how the scene played out, I believe the writers meant for us to understand he did not want to be paired with his girlfriend because he feared she would slow him down. We were shown how Amy, Sheldon and, ultimately, Raj all believed having Penny on their team would be a problem so it is not too much of a stretch to assume Leonard's thinking was the same.

He implicitely confirmed it when he and Penny met again in the laundry room :

Penny : You know, I'm surprised you want to copy my answers since I'm not even smart enough to be on your team.

Leonard : Why would you want to be on someone's team who you like to call a... I can't even say it in front of Sheldon !

Penny : What are you talking about ? 

Leonard : You know exactly what I'm talking about ! 

Bernadette : No she doesn't. I just made that up. 

When accused of having called Leonard a "lady part", Penny immediately denied (or at least, demanded an explanation), for she knew she had not called him any such thing.

When accused of having thought of Penny as not smart enough to be on his team, Leonard did not deny. Seemingly for he knew the accusation was not without merit (me no dislike-y double negatives).

Again, that does not make Leonard a bad man, by any stretch of the imagination. He just made a mistake. 

Leonard's tone deafness, in re relationships, is indeed a minor flaw to us. To the woman he is in a relationship with, however, it may be a bit more problematic. ;)

Penny's lack of formal education is a major chip on her shoulder. It has been since season one. That, to me, explains why she was so quick to react to what she (correctly) identified as Leonard's rejection of her intellectual potential, or lack thereof. The reason why she did not immediately jump on the couples idea was, I think, because Leonard got there first. And tried to shut it down. So I do not believe her reaction had so much to do with her spoiling for a fight or attempting to manipulate the situation as it was about her reacting epidermically to what is a very touchey subject for her. 

It is not Dr Hofstadter's fault his girlfriend has this particular insecurity. He has nothing to do with it and is not responsible for it in any way, shape or form. But he has been aware of it for some years now; he is bound to remember that one of the reasons why Penny refused to enter into a romantic relationship with him almost half a decade ago was because she feared he would not find her smart enough to hold his interest (The Bad Fish Paradigm). So him forgetting this "trigger" of hers and attempting to dodge the alleged bullet that is an association with her was not the smartest move in the brief history of time (to those of you playing the "Chiara's dreadful puns and jokes" drinking game : bottom's up !). 

It was not mean and it was certainly not ill-intended. It was just a tad daft and, dare I say, a teeny wee bit insensitive. He realised that immediately and tried to make it better. He is a good man. 

Those are indeed very good points. 

I think Leonard does know his girlfriend is intelligent but sometimes, very much like Penny in The Holographic Excitation, he "forget how smart [she is]". And above all, he forgets to tell her that. Penny, very much like everyone else, loves compliments; yet those she responds most positively to are the ones related to her talents, not her looks (possibly because she has heard enough of those to last her a lifetime). I cannot help but remember the emotion she showed when Sheldon praised her for the acting tips she gave him in The Monster Isolation. Somebody, actually Dr Cooper of all people, told her she was really good at something and she was more than pleased. She was deeply moved... Now, Leonard has never been stingy when it comes to telling Penny he loves her but he is much more secretive as to the reasons why. Perhaps a little bit more of that kind of talk would go a long way to appease her mind.  

As for Penny reassuring Leonard, she definitely needs to work on it. I am not entirely sold on the idea of her praising his stud-like prowess in public; stroking his ego (or any other part of him) is something she should keep for the privacy of their bedrooom (and of any Subway restaurant/physics lab/large body of water/parked vehicule/bike shed/movie theatre/funeral home), like the self-respecting citizen of the free, democratic world that she is.

I, for one, do not think she has ever implied she believed her boyfriend shared any characteristics with the eminently pettable creature alluded to in the episode (yep, that's right, I wrote "pettable"... And I am almost not bitterly ashamed of myself) however she should definitely make it clear that she does not think of Leonard as wimpy or cowardly in any way. Except when it comes to spiders... But even spiders are afraid of themselves so that is OK. 

The thing is, as you and others mentioned, since Penny and Leonard are pretty much safe (namely "unbreakupable"), they can move onto the "love explanation" phase. Before, their couple was a fragile little thing that needed to be shielded from any intrusion in order to grow and stabilise. Now, it is set : they know they love each other. So they can try to figure out why and compare notes. 

That should be enlightening !

Leonard clearly screwed up by not enthusiastically choosing Penny as his partner, and suffered for it. For a smart guy, he can be remarkably dense. As you have correctly noted, this has been an impediment to his relationship with Penny starting from "The Bad Fish Paradigm". If he has handled that more deftly, he could have been her boyfriend much sooner (as in right then). This is something he really needs to figure out immediately. I wonder if possibly he is still trying to understand the differences between doing things to please Penny to get sex, standing his own ground, and doing things to please Penny simply for his enjoyment of her pleasure. I'm not sure he's matured enough to realize that, like foreplay, one does things just so you can see your partner be happy. The boy needs to step up and work this out.

I agree that Penny shouldn't be boasting of Leonard's prowess to the crowd, but it seems to come up a lot, doesn't it? There have been several instances where the subject of Leonard in bed was raised in some context, and one of the crowd looked to Penny for confirmation. Her defense of Leonard has been wanting, in my opinion. It was played for a joke, but still. But more importantly, Penny needs to put to rest the idea that she thinks that Leonard is not manly enough, at least in his mind. Clearly, this is just as big a problem to Leonard as his opinion of her intelligence is to her.

Clearly they have things to talk over in the apartment. I do very much agree that Leonard needs to articulate to Penny (and us) why he loves Penny. She needs to know. I do not think that Leonard gets that she feels very vulnerable to him right now. She needs to understand and believe that Leonard truly wants her as a life-partner, and just not as a trophy.

I've flipped on 7.04 completely, It will be fine (it has to be, and I haven't got the energy to stay mad). And there will be a nightie. If she ever wears trakkie-dacks, then they are in trouble (or it's cold or she is exercising her right to dress however she wants). And in general, making this relationship work is like stuffing an octopus into a string bag. Something is always going slip out.

I am wondering if we get a big payoff this season and what that could be.

I do wonder if there is a big payoff this season for Leonard and Penny. They do seem to be front and center for the first three episodes. I think in 7.03 the writers managed to make it about Leonard and Penny even though they spend little time on the screen together. Any scene with one of them was really about them as a couple. The other person was just there to give Leonard or Penny someone to talk to. The Sheldon and Penny scenes were really about Leonard and Penny, to my eyes. Very clever.

• Like 2

Leonard clearly screwed up by not enthusiastically choosing Penny as his partner, and suffered for it. For a smart guy, he can be remarkably dense. As you have correctly noted, this has been an impediment to his relationship with Penny starting from "The Bad Fish Paradigm". If he has handled that more deftly, he could have been her boyfriend much sooner (as in right then). This is something he really needs to figure out immediately. I wonder if possibly he is still trying to understand the differences between doing things to please Penny to get sex, standing his own ground, and doing things to please Penny simply for his enjoyment of her pleasure. I'm not sure he's matured enough to realize that, like foreplay, one does things just so you can see your partner be happy. The boy needs to step up and work this out.

I agree that Penny shouldn't be boasting of Leonard's prowess to the crowd, but it seems to come up a lot, doesn't it? There have been several instances where the subject of Leonard in bed was raised in some context, and one of the crowd looked to Penny for confirmation. Her defense of Leonard has been wanting, in my opinion. It was played for a joke, but still. But more importantly, Penny needs to put to rest the idea that she thinks that Leonard is not manly enough, at least in his mind. Clearly, this is just as big a problem to Leonard as his opinion of her intelligence is to her.

Clearly they have things to talk over in the apartment. I do very much agree that Leonard needs to articulate to Penny (and us) why he loves Penny. She needs to know. I do not think that Leonard gets that she feels very vulnerable to him right now. She needs to understand and believe that Leonard truly wants her as a life-partner, and just not as a trophy.

I do wonder if there is a big payoff this season for Leonard and Penny. They do seem to be front and center for the first three episodes. I think in 7.03 the writers managed to make it about Leonard and Penny even though they spend little time on the screen together. Any scene with one of them was really about them as a couple. The other person was just there to give Leonard or Penny someone to talk to. The Sheldon and Penny scenes were really about Leonard and Penny, to my eyes. Very clever.

It does play like that, I agree, though some posters believe that these eps were S/P-centric. IMHO, it cements the fact that L/P are indeed the central couple.

Question for Chiara-epidermically? Not sure I get your usage, there. Or is it a joke I missed?

• Like 1

What exactly is a "Normal" couple, and how does a "normal" couple act? See, you give us a term, in this case "Normal Couple", but you don't define what you mean by "Normal Couple". So how do we know what you mean? You are just assuming that we know what you mean.

Leonard flat out said later in the car that he didn't want Penny on his team. The full quote was "Do you think Penny is mad at me because I didn't want her on my team?" I'm not sure how you can misunderstand that.

Don't know. He said "Penny wasn't accepting any of my texts". That doesn't say whether he was texting an apology, wanting to know where she was, asking her to answer, etc. Just that he was sending her texts.

As far as Penny ignoring him, how do you know she was ignoring him? You think she might have turned it off, because she was mad? And if you think it was on, how do you know this?

Well, he hasn't yet. His exact quote from the comic book store was "Penny I just want to wish you luck and hope there are no hard feelings". That's hardly an apology.

Let me point this out to you. You gave two examples, I gave a refutation of both. I gave you seventeen examples, you didn't refute any of them. What you did do was make up your own example and refuted that. That is called a strawman argument. You can't refute the examples given, so you make up an example (a straw man) and try to refute that. And you didn't even refute that, you just based your objection on incredulity.

Commitment issues are an insecurity. If she was secure about the relationship, she wouldn't have a problem committing.

Well, if he was as insecure as you claim, he would be afraid Penny would leave him if he didn't give her his makeup. Or apologize and give it to her. So, yes, if he is so insecure, then it is a cause. If you disagree with that, can you provide us with the exact definition of what you mean by insecurity and what exact behavior constitutes insecurity? I'm just wondering as you say one thing but something else doesn't count.

Please do so. I'll be more than happy to refute them or admit they are a good example. Just remember, they have to be after 5.14, "Beta Test". And note, I didn't make a lot of example out of a couple of the same things. Each example was from a different episode.

We have plenty of things to go on. The problem is you don't accept them as they refute your contention, but you don't even bother trying to show that those examples I gave were wrong.

So you think Leonard manipulating Penny to do things he wants her to do is insecurity? Why?

And I also note you didn't answer the questions from the first part of my last post.

a normal ones act more easier ! you said public is proper word for even very close friends .so a normal couple won't react like that ,when close friends are there ,since it's public with them too !. a normal one wait for a good time to talk not just bring their problem in public! talking about relationship problem in public cause embarrassment .if you have other definition lets discuss it but you can't say mine is wrong!

yes i know what he said in the car . but what he said there, is not important i'm just talking about when they were in public!!! and what he said seemed not that bad to me! i believe the writers didn't work on this good, if they want to make some problems for lenny they should do it better , with more believable causes i just can't believe what leonard said could be that badd . if leonard would say it in other shapes maybe you and i were on the same page !

oblivious! in comic book store she even didn't look at him when he was apologizing, and didn't respond texts .she was ignoring him. normal couples are not like them as far as know!

ok i'll make my examples. you use very small things i can't remember the show that exact but i will watch again some parts and find those examples !

she scares of commitment ! she explained that at valentine episode. the whole idea of being with one man for rest of her life scares her .this is not about being insecure in my opinion but i won't say you're wrong you have your own idea and that's fine.

i have an idea, we can use a pole here and ask who do yo think is more insecure ? and see what are other people opinions.

let me describe leonard for you. leonard says a lot of things some of them are right some of them are wrong . he apologize penny based on how she will react not based on what he said . about make up stuff if penny got mad at him about that i'll bet he would immediately apologize!

well i'll talk about your examples . let me bring mine then we put them together to have a better conclusion.

well about next episode i will say nothing now lets see it first

which ones?can u post them again ?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

I think people here need to take a deep breathe lol, the whole point of this episode was to bring the best and worst out of all the characters. I don't see Penny or Leonard chastising each other, they got lost in the game and said thing's and acted in their relationship, doing thing's they woulden't normally. The irony is in the next episode Howard and Bernadette and Amy and Sheldon are bickering, while they cuddle on the couch and watch a dvd. This is my point they are in such a good place in their relationship right now, they are so strong it's almost the obvious differences that used to exist between Leonard and Penny has been completly erradicated and diminshied, the thing is that makes Leonard and Penny's relationship so endearing, is that two people who are from the different end's of the social spectrum both need each other. It's ironical because although Penny is gorgeous, girl next door, street smart, free spirited she is extremely flawed in the inside, and as she get's older she is realizing look's are not everything. And while on the outside Leonard is smart, succesfull e.t.c. He also has deep seeded insecurities due to his relationship with his Mother. The thing with Leonard and Penny is their obvious differences have just been skin deep, the sames that they have go straight to the bone.

Even I remember Sheldon said that although Penny is from another species, and if she had her choice of other men Leonard does not stack up well (this is back in S1), but compared to the rest of the guy's in the car Sheldon, Howard, Raj e.t.c. He is a mackdaddy. TBH since S4 Leonard and Penny are no longer the hot girl settling for the geek, his relationship with Priya gave him the confidence, and tbh erradicated any of his social ineptness, and he is now more socially equip. As Penny has matured her ideal's when she was 21 her dream was to have a strong, handsome, charming guy just too look after her, but after dating many of those guy's through out her life, Penny has been with a ton of guy's she's dated them all, she has gotten it out of her system. Her expectations of what she wanted when she was 21 when she was young and idealistic, her happiness and success was based on her dream's of becoming a big movie star, nothing less was important to her. Now she is getting older her self actulization has been deconstructed, her happiness and success and been transfered to Leonard, and all her relationship's. So now Leonard and Penny are equals, Leonard is no longer the awkward geek he is man, just like Penny is no longer the hot girl next door with aspirations of becoming a star, hence why the guy's she dated all encompassed that dream, she is turning into a women.

She is learning to embrace her reality, yes it is not every day the nerd get's the hot chick, but that's the point TBBT is not a show about geek's or "geek culture", but a show about people who happened to be geek's. If Penny wanted to be with another guy, or the writer's felt the show would be better if they broke Leonard and Penny up they would, but all the characters all the writing is based on the central premise of the pilot, the writer's are telling a story, if they went down another direction in the pilot, Penny could be dating Raj right now all Howard, or maybe Leonard and Sheldon could be dating lol who knows! But after seven season's the writer's have stuck to their belief in what they want the character's to be portrayed to the media and the public. It's okay for fan's based on their own personal preferances to dislike the present couple in the show hence Lenny, or hate Sheldon being with Amy because some people beleive he should be single, or beleive Sheldon and Penny would make a cute couple based on who knows lol. But when you get to the point when that hyopthetical has turned into beleiving every single scene, any moment, any plot device translates into actual physical evidence from the writer's, to the actor's, to the characters that Penny deep down has this burning desire for Sheldon or even Howard, that's when you need to step back lol. If your not watching the show now because your favorite ship is not getting air time, you are watching for the wrong reason's.

Heck I would even watch if Leonard and Penny weren't together, she was dating say Raj I would have no problems, if the writer's felt that was best for the show then good on them, but the writer's haven't gone with Raj, or some big guy with muscles, or Sheldon e.t.c. They have had every oppurtunity, but they care about the characters's, and they know Leonard is the only one for her, he is the only one who is compatible romatically with her compared to the rest of the guy's. TBH they now have very common values and ideals on a very human level. Penny just woulden't work with Sheldon or Howard, or Raj on any relationship based level, Leonard and Penny have very commonlarities and values, when it come's to work, love, goals e.t.c. 7.01 really emphasized Sheldon and Penny's sibling maternal relationship, they just had enough in common to talk about every day thing's, but their life philosphies are so different, and tbh the only thing they really had to talk about was Leonard, they have a mutual friendship through Leonard. Once Leonard was back she diddn't need him anymore lol poor Sheldon. Her friendship with Sheldon, Howard, and Raj is vicariousley through Leonard that is a reality. It's funny like Sheldon said if you diddn't buy into the central premise, it's to late to buy into the ending. Leonard and Penny have made tremendous growth, but I feel people expect to much of especially Penny and their relationship, since S3 their relationship has always been a work in progress, it's not always going to be smooth sailing, I do not beleive for one second Leonard and Penny have gotten less closer since Leonard came back, Penny was so happy to see him return.

Nor do I think Leonard hate's Penny is not as intelligent as he is, I remember in 2x01 when Sheldon told him Penny was worried that she wasen't smart enough for Leonard, I remember he said "That's riduclous". Leonard prob has taken on some bad habits over the year's being friends with Sheldon, Howard, and Raj he is used to being around such scholars, and educated people he is just used to interacting and conversing with such people. So he suggested Penny is not as knowledgble when it come's to science, but I don't beleive Leonard think's she is stupid, he was so excited for her when she went back to college, and was so impressed as was Sheldon and Amy with her play. Thing's were said but my point is, Leonard and Penny are in such a good place right now, Leonard could leave the tap on in her apartment and still work through thing's lol, I think the writer's are testing the boundaries now, I feel something big is coming up in the Nov Sweeps, but thing's are not perfect but have they ever been? That's the point people miss with saying Penny isin't in love with Leonard, that's just skin deep, their sames go straight to the bone. They have so many insecurities for so many reasons, Leonard is the only guy who intellecually challenged like no guy ever has, and Penny is warm and affectionate the opposite of Beverley. The writer's have all said Lenny is end game, but their's still growing to do.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

a normal ones act more easier ! you said public is proper word for even very close friends

.so a normal couple won't react like that ,when close friends are there ,since it's public with them too !.

Public is the proper word when there are more than just you and your significant other.

As for how a normal couple would react, I don't know where you get that idea. First off, I would never imply that my wife was a liability to me. If I did, I would apologized immediately, especially if I did it in front of others. That's why I asked you to define "Normal Couple". because as soon as I said something like Leonard did, my wife would react pretty much like Penny did. Ask your girlfriend how she would feel if you announced to a group of your friends that, you didn't want her on your team, and implied it was because you you didn't think she was of any use in this type of scavenger hunt.by declaring you would rather pick random partners, than have her on your team.

Here's another quote of yours :"well i don't know . i really care about my girlfriend and if i belittled her i would apologize her immediately !"

I'm assuming it would be if you thought you belittled her, right? If you thought you belittled her, and someone else says, no, you don't have to worry about it, you would apologize to your girlfriend anyway? You would take the other persons word for it that you didn't have to apologize, right?

a normal one wait for a good time to talk not just bring their problem in public! talking about relationship problem in public cause embarrassment

Leonard thinking Penny was going to be a liability to his chances and him saying something about it, IS bringing their problems out in public. Which is why he wanted to apologize, because he thought he embarrassed Penny. Isn't this the same as your quote saying you would apologize if you belittled your girlfriend and if it's not, why?

yes i know what he said in the car . but what he said there, is not important i'm just talking about when they were in public!!! and what he said seemed not that bad to me! i believe the writers didn't work on this good, if they want to make some problems for lenny they should do it better , with more believable causes i just can't believe what leonard said could be that badd.

Yes it is important. You said that wasn't what Leonard meant, why didn't we look at the good in Leonard. That statement shows what he was thinking when said he wanted random partner. Like we were telling you and you claimed wasn't what he meant. It also showed he considered her a liability, which embarrassed her.

What he said wasn't the problem, how he said it was what caused and what his statement implied about Penny was the problem. Leonard recognized this.

oblivious! in comic book store she even didn't look at him when he was apologizing,

and didn't respond texts .she was ignoring him. normal couples are not like them as far as know!

He is the quote, again: "Penny I just want to wish you luck and hope there are no hard feelings." That is not an apology.

About her reponse, I asked a specific question here and you ignored it. How exactly do you know she had her phone on and knew he was texting her? Also, when my wife is made at me, she doesn't answer my calls or my texts. We're pretty much normal.

ok i'll make my examples. you use very small things i can't remember the show that exact but i will watch again some parts and find those examples !

That's why I'm bringing them to your attention. You obviously don't know about them, which makes your opinion shaky, if you're not considering all the available evidence.

she scares of commitment ! she explained that at valentine episode. the whole idea of being with one man for rest of her life scares her .this is not about being insecure in my opinion but i won't say you're wrong you have your own idea and that's fine.

Well, insecure, afraid, scared, nervous, etc are all synonyms. So I'm not sure your opinion here carries any weight. Pretty much by definition, if she is scared, she is insecure...

i have an idea, we can use a pole here and ask who do yo think is more insecure ? and see what are other people opinions.

You're changing your statement again. It's not about who is more insecure, it's whether or not Leonard is insecure. You gave two examples, which were refuted. All I was pointing out was that Penny demonstrated more insecurity during season six than Leonard did, along with a multitude of examples of Leonard's confidence.

let me describe leonard for you. leonard says a lot of things some of them are right some of them are wrong . he apologize penny based on how she will react not based on what he said . about make up stuff if penny got mad at him about that i'll bet he would immediately apologize!

This is your claim, but you don't provide any examples. I've provided examples and you haven't showed them to be wrong. So, until you provide examples, your description of Leonard is flawed.

well i'll talk about your examples .let me bring mine then we put them together to have a better conclusion.

well about next episode i will say nothing now lets see it first

When? I asked for examples yesterday. All you've been doing is making assertions, without providing examples and you can't (and haven't) shown my examples to be wrong

About that next episode, you made the statement: "yeah i have read the next episode taping report and it has really good parts that support what i've said." See, you make a claim and then when called on it don't provide the requested example or ignore it completely.

which ones?can u post them again ?

Would you talk about you sex life in front of friends, because after all, it's not public, according to you, right?

If he wanted Penny, why didn't he say he wanted Penny, until after he embarrassed her.

And now your saying it's OK for Leonard to insult Penny, she should just let it go.

So, it's not alright to get upset, if you think you've been insulted or embarrassed?

Public is the proper word when there are more than just you and your significant other.

As for how a normal couple would react, I don't know where you get that idea. First off, I would never imply that my wife was a liability to me. If I did, I would apologized immediately, especially if I did it in front of others. That's why I asked you to define "Normal Couple". because as soon as I said something like Leonard did, my wife would react pretty much like Penny did. Ask your girlfriend how she would feel if you announced to a group of your friends that, you didn't want her on your team, and implied it was because you you didn't think she was of any use in this type of scavenger hunt.by declaring you would rather pick random partners, than have her on your team.

Here's another quote of yours :"well i don't know . i really care about my girlfriend and if i belittled her i would apologize her immediately !"

I'm assuming it would be if you thought you belittled her, right? If you thought you belittled her, and someone else says, no, you don't have to worry about it, you would apologize to your girlfriend anyway? You would take the other persons word for it that you didn't have to apologize, right?

Leonard thinking Penny was going to be a liability to his chances and him saying something about it, IS bringing their problems out in public. Which is why he wanted to apologize, because he thought he embarrassed Penny. Isn't this the same as your quote saying you would apologize if you belittled your girlfriend and if it's not, why?

Yes it is important. You said that wasn't what Leonard meant, why didn't we look at the good in Leonard. That statement shows what he was thinking when said he wanted random partner. Like we were telling you and you claimed wasn't what he meant. It also showed he considered her a liability, which embarrassed her.

What he said wasn't the problem, how he said it was what caused and what his statement implied about Penny was the problem. Leonard recognized this.

He is the quote, again: "Penny I just want to wish you luck and hope there are no hard feelings." That is not an apology.

About her reponse, I asked a specific question here and you ignored it. How exactly do you know she had her phone on and knew he was texting her? Also, when my wife is made at me, she doesn't answer my calls or my texts. We're pretty much normal.

That's why I'm bringing them to your attention. You obviously don't know about them, which makes your opinion shaky, if you're not considering all the available evidence.

Well, insecure, afraid, scared, nervous, etc are all synonyms. So I'm not sure your opinion here carries any weight. Pretty much by definition, if she is scared, she is insecure...

You're changing your statement again. It's not about who is more insecure, it's whether or not Leonard is insecure. You gave two examples, which were refuted. All I was pointing out was that Penny demonstrated more insecurity during season six than Leonard did, along with a multitude of examples of Leonard's confidence.

This is your claim, but you don't provide any examples. I've provided examples and you haven't showed them to be wrong. So, until you provide examples, your description of Leonard is flawed.

When? I asked for examples yesterday. All you've been doing is making assertions, without providing examples and you can't (and haven't) shown my examples to be wrong

About that next episode, you made the statement: "yeah i have read the next episode taping report and it has really good parts that support what i've said." See, you make a claim and then when called on it don't provide the requested example or ignore it completely.

Would you talk about you sex life in front of friends, because after all, it's not public, according to you, right?

If he wanted Penny, why didn't he say he wanted Penny, until after he embarrassed her.

And now your saying it's OK for Leonard to insult Penny, she should just let it go.

So, it's not alright to get upset, if you think you've been insulted or embarrassed?

i want to use some Philosophy here.you have left me no choice!

about if they or normal or not: lets say i'm wrong about leonard is insecure and say you are right and penny is the insecure one and leonard is not.

2 persons who have a few things in common , one of them is a nerd and not hot (even ugly sometimes) but one of them is so hot and cool , one of them is so smart and highly educated  but one of them don't even have official degree and one of them is insecure (penny) . i don't think we can say the couples that they make together is normal!! you just go ask someone who didn't watch the show  that these 2 persons can make a normal couples?// they can make a couple and even marry  but i don't think anyone would see that logical to name them a normal couple!and after all this is TV show this is not reality . and they seem normal to us because we got used to see them in this years. we are forgetting that they really can have better chance with people who they have more in common with.and don't take me wrong i really like to see them together!

i really don't care what others would say if feel i was wrong i apologize immediately! 

if i were penny you know how i would react?

i did know that leonards really cares about me and he don't want me to be embarrassed (using your word) in public.he tried to help me with my lessons to help me not to embarrass my self at the history class. why would he want to belittling me ? maybe he want mix things up! and when got alone i would discuss it. when i said lets see good in people i mean something like this

leonard didn't use the word liability ! penny her self said that because she was over thinking this. and he after  he said ok lets do couples i said couples are great at the first time. if you think that was public embarrassing i should say that you are taking life so hard! 

not answering her phone and  not looking at him when he was talking seemed to me she was ignoring him! when every thing is normal there is no reason for not answering your phone!and leonard was surprised that she wasn't replying if she didn't had her phone on he wouldn't be surprised .my idea of bringing this was to show how much he apologize 

well the pole can solve this . your saying penny is insecure i'm saying leonard is! why do think i'm changing my statement ?

yes they are synonyms . so you are saying if i scare from whatever like a guerrilla i'm insecure in my relationship! well t think the example is clear enough! being insecure is different with commitment issues  !!!

lets answer your questions at the end:

1-no. i never about say anything about my sex life in front of others!but this guys are always talking about it! remember season 3 the lennys first sex. they all got that i wasn't great still there are more examples !!

2-he said right after . ' ok lets do couples i said couples are great at the first'

3-that was mot insulting if she didn't mentioned it

4-she wasn't insulted by what leonard said she over though  as usual and she just made things worst for her self/ if she came back to leonard later when they were alone she wouldn't get insulted by amy and sheldon

ok now i will discus your example yesterday i was busy that's because why i didn't discus them

1- wow. you really forget what you have said ?!!!!!!!you said apologizing shows you have the confidence . so this can go to my list!! thank u!

2-woow. men this can go to my list to because you said apologizing shows you have the confidence!! thank u a lot

3-in which universe that shows he is not insecure!! how did u make a contact between that and not being insecure!!! this was wrong to push her she said that she was so tired and wanted to relax .this have nothing to do with being insecure!

4-she was right to be! sheldon said leonard was happy and liked it!then she said what bothered me is that leonard liked that.

5-this is nothing. so penny is confident at her job so that shows she is not insecure!! oh! C'mon

6-did he have a clue that cole liked her?!! he was acting so weird and he was so insecure

7-she turns down alex because she didn't want to cause losing penny. he loves her that's why he did it . again i'm confused how it can be an example ! if that's example based on what leonard said penny turns down a lot more guys!! so this should go to my list!!! 

8-again i'm confused how it can be an example .he didn't tell penny to avoid any unhappiness. if this was an example this should be in my list he didn't penny because he scared losing her!

9-if she got mad about it he would immediately apologize.

10-commitment issue not being insecure 

11-i have said before he was confident in valentine episode! so this can be your first example! notice he didn't called her bitch first!

12-penny is helping leonard! how would this be example for u?

13-she was wondering what can make her passionate ! this example shows penny is kind of getting better with her commitment issuse! she admit she is passionate about leonard? this is not related to our conversation and if it was it should be in my list as it shows penny's Growth

14-no he scares ! he even mentioned it to penny before leaving but penny said that he should go!so ...

15-she missed him! actually leonard was drunk if he wasn't drunk the conversatin wouldn't go like that!imagine she got stuck with sheldon and she missed leonard!she saying the word jerk is not good but she explains why she is mad right after! it shows penny is kind of needy! not being insecure!

16-i'm sorry you believe he didn't apologize penny! now you're using it!!!which one do you believe in ? you forgot what you have said.

well now you have one 

thanks to u i have 5 or 6 

i want to use some Philosophy here.you have left me no choice! about if they or normal or not: lets say i'm wrong about leonard is insecure and say you are right and penny is the insecure one and leonard is not. 2 persons who have a few things in common , one of them is a nerd and not hot (even ugly sometimes) but one of them is so hot and cool , one of them is so smart and highly educated but one of them don't even have official degree and one of them is insecure (penny) . i don't think we can say the couples that they make together is normal!! you just go ask someone who didn't watch the show that these 2 persons can make a normal couples?// they can make a couple and even marry but i don't think anyone would see that logical to name them a normal couple!and after all this is TV show this is not reality . and they seem normal to us because we got used to see them in this years. we are forgetting that they really can have better chance with people who they have more in common with.and don't take me wrong i really like to see them together! i really don't care what others would say if feel i was wrong i apologize immediately! if i were penny you know how i would react? i did know that leonards really cares about me and he don't want me to be embarrassed (using your word) in public.he tried to help me with my lessons to help me not to embarrass my self at the history class. why would he want to belittling me ? maybe he want mix things up! and when got alone i would discuss it. when i said lets see good in people i mean something like this leonard didn't use the word liability ! penny her self said that because she was over thinking this. and he after he said ok lets do couples i said couples are great at the first time. if you think that was public embarrassing i should say that you are taking life so hard! not answering her phone and not looking at him when he was talking seemed to me she was ignoring him! when every thing is normal there is no reason for not answering your phone!and leonard was surprised that she wasn't replying if she didn't had her phone on he wouldn't be surprised .my idea of bringing this was to show how much he apologize well the pole can solve this . your saying penny is insecure i'm saying leonard is! why do think i'm changing my statement ? yes they are synonyms . so you are saying if i scare from whatever like a guerrilla i'm insecure in my relationship! well t think the example is clear enough! being insecure is different with commitment issues !!! lets answer your questions at the end: 1-no. i never about say anything about my sex life in front of others!but this guys are always talking about it! remember season 3 the lennys first sex. they all got that i wasn't great still there are more examples !! 2-he said right after . ' ok lets do couples i said couples are great at the first' 3-that was mot insulting if she didn't mentioned it 4-she wasn't insulted by what leonard said she over though as usual and she just made things worst for her self/ if she came back to leonard later when they were alone she wouldn't get insulted by amy and sheldon ok now i will discus your example yesterday i was busy that's because why i didn't discus them 1- wow. you really forget what you have said ?!!!!!!!you said apologizing shows you have the confidence . so this can go to my list!! thank u! 2-woow. men this can go to my list to because you said apologizing shows you have the confidence!! thank u a lot 3-in which universe that shows he is not insecure!! how did u make a contact between that and not being insecure!!! this was wrong to push her she said that she was so tired and wanted to relax .this have nothing to do with being insecure! 4-she was right to be! sheldon said leonard was happy and liked it!then she said what bothered me is that leonard liked that. 5-this is nothing. so penny is confident at her job so that shows she is not insecure!! oh! C'mon 6-did he have a clue that cole liked her?!! he was acting so weird and he was so insecure 7-she turns down alex because she didn't want to cause losing penny. he loves her that's why he did it . again i'm confused how it can be an example ! if that's example based on what leonard said penny turns down a lot more guys!! so this should go to my list!!! 8-again i'm confused how it can be an example .he didn't tell penny to avoid any unhappiness. if this was an example this should be in my list he didn't penny because he scared losing her! 9-if she got mad about it he would immediately apologize. 10-commitment issue not being insecure 11-i have said before he was confident in valentine episode! so this can be your first example! notice he didn't called her bitch first! 12-penny is helping leonard! how would this be example for u? 13-she was wondering what can make her passionate ! this example shows penny is kind of getting better with her commitment issuse! she admit she is passionate about leonard? this is not related to our conversation and if it was it should be in my list as it shows penny's Growth 14-no he scares ! he even mentioned it to penny before leaving but penny said that he should go!so ... 15-she missed him! actually leonard was drunk if he wasn't drunk the conversatin wouldn't go like that!imagine she got stuck with sheldon and she missed leonard!she saying the word jerk is not good but she explains why she is mad right after! it shows penny is kind of needy! not being insecure! 16-i'm sorry you believe he didn't apologize penny! now you're using it!!!which one do you believe in ? you forgot what you have said. well now you have one thanks to u i have 5 or 6
I didn't want to jump in the middle of this but I just wanted to make one point. What you seem to say about Leonard's original comment about the teams, about it seeming innocent, I think does hold some weight. I went back and rewatched the episode and right then, if you took nothing else into account, you could reasonably say that Penny overreacted. When I first watched the episode at that point I thought Leonard had done nothing horrible. The problem comes later, as some have said, when Leonard admits to Bernie that he didn't want Penny on his team. Now you have to reevaluate what he said before and it becomes a problem. He didn't want Penny and no matter how innocent his comments seemed we know he said them because he didn't want her on his team. Penny's insecurity may have made her see the problem first but she wasn't wrong. As such everything Leonard did after realizing he had hurt her was perfectly ok and reasonable given the circumstances. Edited by JonRS92

I am getting ready to go to rehearsal, but just to show you that you haven't read what i've written here's the first two:

1- wow. you really forget what you have said ?!!!!!!!you said apologizing shows you have the confidence . so this can go to my list!! thank u!

He was wrong to propose in the middle of sex, she was upset, he offered an apology, showing he knew he was wrong and had the confidence to apologize when he was wrong. He later pushed her to give an answer to the proposal. Pushing her to give an answer is not insecure. So these cannot go on your list. You've simply misread and misunderstood what I said. I said a deserved apology shows confidence, not just any apology. In this case, he thought he was wrong and apologized, but then pushed her for an answer. An insecure person would not push her, because the answer could be I'm just breaking up with you. Remember you are the one claiming he is insecure, not me. My example show he is confident, not insecure.

2-woow. men this can go to my list to because you said apologizing shows you have the confidence!! thank u a lot

Again, he is confindent. He didn't apologize, because he didn't think he was wrong. He then told her off. If he was insecure, as you claim, he wouldn't have told her off, he would have offed an apology just to keep her because, he thought he was right. There is a difference between apologizing when you think you are right and when you know you're wrong. You seem to be lumping all apologies into on group, you can't.

So both your claims that my examples assist you are either you misunderstanding my comments or misrepresenting them.

Oh, and by the way, if I am scared of speaking in public, I am insecure about speaking in publis. If you don't believe me as far as the definitions for the words, you can look them up. They are all synonyms. But, don't take my word for it, The Oxford English dictionary explains it. In this case, you are making up your own definition, that doesn't work.

I'll tear down the rest of your claims when I get back from rehearsal.

ok there is no hurry man reply whenever you can. but when you wanted to reply consider what i will say now . you're saying in first example he was wrong in the second one he wan not wrong how it's not wrong to mention private things in public? !! lenny both got insulted in public because of leonard's wrong (remember howard madw jokes about that). so as you said if he is confident he should apologize right? you just said she scares (from what?)so she is insecure! being insecure in relationship is different from the word "insecure" meaning in oxford dictionary!!!! and u misunderstood me. my point was commitment issues is different !why did you mentioned words meaning .it's like i don't know their meanings!! i said in my past post i'm using philosophy . i'm showing you how your example are wrong with your own words. that's kind of art. Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

Edited by arash

I didn't want to jump in the middle of this but I just wanted to make one point. What you seem to say about Leonard's original comment about the teams, about it seeming innocent, I think does hold some weight. I went back and rewatched the episode and right then, if you took nothing else into account, you could reasonably say that Penny overreacted. When I first watched the episode at that point I thought Leonard had done nothing horrible. The problem comes later, as some have said, when Leonard admits to Bernie that he didn't want Penny on his team. Now you have to reevaluate what he said before and it becomes a problem. He didn't want Penny and no matter how innocent his comments seemed we know he said them because he didn't want her on his team. Penny's insecurity may have made her see the problem first but she wasn't wrong. As such everything Leonard did after realizing he had hurt her was perfectly ok and reasonable given the circumstances.

I don't think his statement to Bernadette is an admission of guilt. There are so many ways of interpreting that line which make just as much sense, if not more.

1. Because Penny thinks I didn't want her on my team

2. Because I didn't immediately jump at the idea of being on Penny's team

3. Because I didn't realize how much being on my team meant to Penny

4. Because Penny misinterpreted my suggestion as being a slight against her

Leonard is asking if Penny is upset over what happened, so his statement is an analysis of Penny's POV. He thinks that Penny thinks he didn't want to be on her team, he did not however say the he didn't like the idea of being on her team or that he suggested shaking up the teams to avoid being on Penny's team.

I don't think his statement to Bernadette is an admission of guilt. There are so many ways of interpreting that line which make just as much sense, if not more.

1. Because Penny thinks I didn't want her on my team

2. Because I didn't immediately jump at the idea of being on Penny's team

3. Because I didn't realize how much being on my team meant to Penny

4. Because Penny misinterpreted my suggestion as being a slight against her

Leonard is asking if Penny is upset over what happened, so his statement is an analysis of Penny's POV. He thinks that Penny thinks he didn't want to be on her team, he did not however say the he didn't like the idea of being on her team or that he suggested shaking up the teams to avoid being on Penny's team.

I get what you mean but Leonard specifically says that he didn't want Penny on his team to Bernie. He didn't say "think" so I am not sure you can infer that. Adding think changes everything drastically and I can't see the writers making that omission if Leonard's intent wasn't that he didn't want her on his team.

Guys sometimes reading the essays and negativity in this thread is just 

tumblr_mu72z7jI6U1qasxjlo1_250.gif

(borrowed this from pammieomana on tumblr!) 

Just remember this cuteness 

tumblr_mtrh1d1QJY1sp407ko3_250.png

Leonard & Penny are gonna be fine this season. Of course they're going to have silly little arguments over stupid things like they did in the Scavenger Hunt. They're human beings. This stuff makes them fun and interesting. 

Just wanted to throw some positivity in here :) 

• Like 8

I'm going to ask again here ... Did anyone notice Penny NOT wearing the Locket  in S7E03 ?????

You're right. She wasn't wearing it, but really, its not the end of the world. It doesnt mean they are suddenly going to break up or anything crazy is gonna happen. She just didnt happen to be wearing it that day. No big deal. :p

Guys sometimes reading the essays and negativity in this thread is just 

tumblr_mu72z7jI6U1qasxjlo1_250.gif

(borrowed this from pammieomana on tumblr!) 

Just remember this cuteness 

tumblr_mtrh1d1QJY1sp407ko3_250.png

Leonard & Penny are gonna be fine this season. Of course they're going to have silly little arguments over stupid things like they did in the Scavenger Hunt. They're human beings. This stuff makes them fun and interesting. 

Just wanted to throw some positivity in here :)

And yes. All of this. With some things i think you guys just have to agree to disagree and stop trying to find problems where there are none and fill this thread with countless huge essays that get quite tiring to have to scroll through. Really all you are all doing is going round in circles, saying the same things over and over again. Our Lenny is in a good place right now, their fights are stupid little ones that are forgotten immediately and dont affect their relationship in any crazy way, so lets all calm down a little and feel the love. :)

• Like 3

You're right. She wasn't wearing it, but really, its not the end of the world. It doesnt mean they are suddenly going to break up or anything crazy is gonna happen. She just didnt happen to be wearing it that day. No big deal. :p

And yes. All of this. With some things i think you guys just have to agree to disagree and stop trying to find problems where there are none and fill this thread with countless huge essays that get quite tiring to have to scroll through. Really all you are all doing is going round in circles, saying the same things over and over again. Our Lenny is in a good place right now, their fights are stupid little ones that are forgotten immediately and dont affect their relationship in any crazy way, so lets all calm down a little and feel the love. :)

First off, IMO 1 should not be stating what or what not other poster feel is important in any episode. In addition IMHO it is rather rude to state that any particular post is to long. Having said that, I would just like to state that IMHO the writers don't do anything without a reason. If they felt that Penny shouldn't wear the locket in this episode then it was for a reason. On top of that the pictures CBS chose to show us for the next episode Penny isn't wearing it again. I would submit that those two facts alone would allow a poster to bring the subject up. Personally since I'm such a huge Lenny fan I hope it means nothing. However, of the same token it is worth mentioning. After all the sweeps are coming very soon and just perhaps the writers are sending a message. Just saying! :) Edited by SodidIwin?