The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Disgusted

Leonard And Penny Season 7 *spoiler* Discussion Thread

did she wear the jewellery in any episode?i didn't notice today i watched some episodes from season 1. penny used to have more friends . what happened to them? Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

I believe that the last time we saw any of Penny's old friends was in season 3 when they watched football on Saturdays.  I don't think we know whether or not she still has those friends, but it seems like as Penny has grown up and matured a bit more that her friends are the guys and Amy and Bernadette.  We've seen less party Penny and more domestic Penny.  As such, her circle of friends has changed.

Edited by JonRS92
  • Like 1

She had that English dude that she partnered with that led to Leonard being jealous and the awesome ILY scene...

• Like 1

Perhaps we should all stop and reflect why this particular thread began.......

\

Actually, I was just bored one day.......and I liked the picture I found

.7535789.jpg

• Like 1

The jewellry was a reminder of Leonard in his absence. I think that now he is back and reunited in all senses with his lover, he is tired of getting knocked in the teeth by the dangling locket. I speculate she took it off for a while to spare him the injury. It's quite big as lockets go.

I could be wrong. :)

:) I like your reasoning better than mine. i just figured the costume dept. misplaced it.

Edited by gsxdoug
  • Like 2

did she wear the jewellery in any episode?i didn't notice

today i watched some episodes from season 1. penny used to have more friends . what happened to them?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

Madam/Sir,

The gift was a significant event, key in the s6 climactic episode. lol. I'm pleased you have watched S1. Maybe you are working your way forward.

Cheers.

N.

• Like 2

:) I like your reasoning better than mine. i just figured the costume dept. misplaced it.

Oh, if Wardrobe are not on their toes with this one I'd be surprised. There are likely a couple around, plus the rubber stunt version, so that Johnny doesn't crack a tooth.

(not that we ever get those cute intimate scenes anymore... *mutters disconsolately*)

• Like 2

Madam/Sir,

The gift was a significant event, key in the s6 climactic episode. lol. I'm pleased you have watched S1. Maybe you are working your way forward.

Cheers.

N.

no! i have watched the show up to the last episode. today i was organizing my hard drive and i watch season 1 some parts .episode 10 could really make me laugh !

about the gift i just wanted to know if she wore that or not? because i wasn't paying attention to that.

no! i have watched the show up to the last episode. today i was organizing my hard drive and i watch season 1 some parts .episode 10 could really make me laugh !

about the gift i just wanted to know if she wore that or not? because i wasn't paying attention to that.

If you are talking about the locket, she wore it at the end of 6.24, as well as 7.1 and 7.2.

• Like 1

Thats ok. Hang around this site for a while and you will be running a database correlating t-shirts, cups, shoes and collectibles. Or know someone who does. Lol.

They just reran the episode where Howard announces he is going into space, and Bernie tells his mother on him. I will be interested to see how that compares to the upcoming "mother block"

Edited by Disgusted

Just saw a clip during HIMYM for TBBT with Leonard walking into Penny's apartment. She was wearing some nighty (I think that's the term, Penny looked HOT). Leonard started to pull down his zipper and Penny turned the screen and saw Leonard's mother. What I saw didn't seem so drastic.

• Like 3

Not that I have made study of these things :) but generally Penny wears a cami top and (hello kitty) shorts, while Bernie has been best costumed for the night time scenes. In s3 and at other times I think Penny has been depicted with "nothing but her snore on", which is a delightful expression that I read here sometime ago and has stayed with me and I want to repeat. So a nightie is an advance in some sense. But Amy's neck to ankle garb is a nightie too.

Someone must now report on the sighting of the locket.

Edited by Nogravitasatall
  • Like 2

Just saw a clip during HIMYM for TBBT with Leonard walking into Penny's apartment. She was wearing some nighty (I think that's the term, Penny looked HOT). Leonard started to pull down his zipper and Penny turned the screen and saw Leonard's mother. What I saw didn't seem so drastic.

I saw that too and your right, she is hot. She is really punishing him for being bad. But it is done in a way that is she loves him, she is just teaching him a lesson on what he is not getting that night.

• Like 4

Not that I have made study of these things :) but generally Penny wears a cami top and (hello kitty) shorts, while Bernie has been best costumed for the night time scenes. In s3 and at other times I think Penny has been depicted with "nothing but her snore on", which is a delightful expression that I read here sometime ago and has stayed with me and I want to repeat. So a nightie is an advance in some sense. But Amy's neck to ankle garb is a nightie too.

Someone must now report on the sighting of the locket.

Don't think she was wearing it. Then again I have to admit I was looking a little lower. Reminded me of "Tenure Turbulance"  if you get my drift.

• Like 1

It seems as if it was a setup by Penny according to the promo and if plays out that way it not good in my opinion and I don't care how cute Penny looks!

Don't think she was wearing it. Then again I have to admit I was looking a little lower. Reminded me of "Tenure Turbulance" if you get my drift.

lol. Now what colour was the nightie? Hah. Edited by Nogravitasatall
  • Like 1

I saw that too and your right, she is hot. She is really punishing him for being bad. But it is done in a way that is she loves him, she is just teaching him a lesson on what he is not getting that night.

I hope you are right SRAM.  I know the promo made me mad and I want it not to be that bad for Leonard's sake.

Don't think she was wearing it. Then again I have to admit I was looking a little lower. Reminded me of "Tenure Turbulance"  if you get my drift.

I hope I don't hear anymore by some that Leonard only see Penny as a sex object or hot girlfriend only.

No, she isn't wearing the locket.

• Like 2

I hope you are right SRAM.  I know the promo made me mad and I want it not to be that bad for Leonard's sake.

I hope I don't hear anymore by some that Leonard only see Penny as a sex object or hot girlfriend only.

No, she isn't wearing the locket.

It really looked like what a young wife would do. "Leonard, you have been bad and therefore this is not what you are going to get."

• Like 2

I do think SRAM is right. It seems though Penny was just getting even. You didn't seem upset about what Leonard did to Penny. I don't think Leonard sees Penny as a sex object or hot girlfriend but if you go by just this episode what are you suppose to think?

• Like 2

I do think SRAM is right. It seems though Penny was just getting even. You didn't seem upset about what Leonard did to Penny. I don't think Leonard sees Penny as a sex object or hot girlfriend but if you go by just this episode what are you suppose to think?

What are you talking about? Of course, I complained about Leonard with the movie clip and for what is coming in 7.04, so again what are you talking about.

You seem to have no problem with anything Penny does, so you are one to talk.

It really looked like what a young wife would do. "Leonard, you have been bad and therefore this is not what you are going to get."

I still don't like bringing in his mother but I don't mind Penny getting back at Leonard just not through his mother.  As for Leonard I would think twice every time he saw Penny dressed in that manner, never know if he mother will be on Skype again.

Edited by ArmyGirl
  • Like 1

If I were Leonard.. I'd never leave the house... Um I mean if I were Leonard I'd have been sure to have changed the locks before de-pantsing in case of Sheldon... Trying again... If I were Leonard I'd hope not to get in this pickle and treat my love with the respect she deserves.

But it does look funny. I'm not sure if its a post-feminist grrl power thing or the matriarchy asserting itself. It certainly nice to know that Penny can let him into the room to spring the trap, rather than letting him just bang his head against the door from the outside. She went to a fair amount of trouble with her hair and makeup, so she does care.

is this the whole tag?

• Like 2

What are you talking about? Of course, I complained about Leonard with the movie clip and for what is coming in 7.04, so again what are you talking about.

You seem to have no problem with anything Penny does, so you are one to talk.

I still don't like bringing in his mother but I don't mind Penny getting back at Leonard just not through his mother.  As for Leonard I would think twice every time he saw Penny dressed in that manner, never know if he mother will be on Skype again.

Obviously I like Penny just look at my avatar. This season so far Leonard IMO opinion has been screwing up. In past seasons Penny has screwed up. I don't necessarily agree with bringing Leonard's mother into this either but since Leonard committed "the crime" he really doesn't have much say into how Penny gets even.

• Like 1