Leonard And Penny Season 7 *spoiler* Discussion Thread

Disgusted

I

Leonard really has nothing to learn. He got what he wanted in both instances.

From the clips I saw his pants stayed on the entire time.

Its a matter of degree. He was obviously in the act of dropping his pants when she turned the laptop.

I'm sure colour and movement will suck any horror out of this. It will be fine. Its a joke. Leonard can take it. They'll be all over each other again in moments.

:)

To be fair I think they are just learning how to be in a real, honest, adult relationship and just need to test the boundaries to understand each others limits and how far is 'too far' with things like that. He shouldn't be using that book to get sex from her (though I'm sure she doesn't mind the actual sex part) (wonder if she had that nighty before) (they're going to use it anyway at some point we all know it) and she shouldn't be quite so mean as to show Bevs when he's whacking his pants off. A lesson for them both. It could be worse, she could have opened the laptop up to reveal Bevs in the middle of all the left boob fun?

"whacking his pants off". ? Oh my. Yes that and the left boob WOULD be too much.

oh I'm laughing in the train again.

ETA. Thank you TW

Edited by Nogravitasatall
  • Like 1

Its a matter of degree. He was obviously in the act of dropping his pants when she turned the laptop.

I'm sure colour and movement will suck any horror out of this. It will be fine. Its a joke. Leonard can take it. They'll be all over each other again in moments.

:)

"whacking his pants off". ? Oh my. Yes that and the left boob WOULD be too much.

oh I'm laughing in the train again.

ETA. Thank you TW

Oh, I so forgot the 'left boob' remark, I know I am going to be laughing my ass off when she says it.

Lenny Spoilers:

Apparently this episode is romantic for all the couples in the show, Lenny included. Here's her q:

Look forward to your taping report! Glad you got in, glad it was a good episode, and thank you for providing the spoileraddicts with an outlet! One question, since I've seen a lot of people on the interwebbs wondering...was it a good or bad ep for Lenny?

anonymous_avatar_24.gifANONYMOUS

You’re very welcome.  I hope my report can do the episode at least some measure of justice!

UM, It depends on what you consider good?  I think their moments were a little rockier than the Sheldon/Amy and Howard/Bernadette scenes, but there was a believable momentum to their arc.  It made their final scene together very poignant and touching.  

• Like 5

Lenny Spoilers:

Apparently this episode is romantic for all the couples in the show, Lenny included. Here's her q:

Look forward to your taping report! Glad you got in, glad it was a good episode, and thank you for providing the spoileraddicts with an outlet! One question, since I've seen a lot of people on the interwebbs wondering...was it a good or bad ep for Lenny?

anonymous_avatar_24.gifANONYMOUS

You’re very welcome.  I hope my report can do the episode at least some measure of justice!

UM, It depends on what you consider good?  I think their moments were a little rockier than the Sheldon/Amy and Howard/Bernadette scenes, but there was a believable momentum to their arc.  It made their final scene together very poignant and touching.  

Sounds interesting, can't wait to read the report.

Everytime a little (1) appears on Tumblr I get my hopes up that it's the report and I'm going to be blown away by Lenny and then when it's not I reach for my chips to comfort myself. Knowing Lenny are gonna have a 'poignant and touching' moment is too much for me to deal with! 

• Like 2

Let us not anticipate anything awful. "Rockier" does not necessarily mean "bad" nor does it prevent any tenderness/positivity from occurring later on. The person wrote "poignant" and "touching"; that is definitely a plus. Surely.

Deep breath everyone. ;)

• Like 1

I'll bet that the fact that Penny kept all the things Leonard gave her was Penny's the 'Romantic Gesture'.

Dare I say we are getting an ep where there is nothing to obsess negatively over? How awesome is that! Good stuff for penny's character development. Couldn't be happier. Glad I stayed awake to read it.

"nothing to obsess negatively over?" What will we do for the next week?

• Like 3

I'll bet that the fact that Penny kept all the things Leonard gave her was Penny's the 'Romantic Gesture'.

I would think so.

On a related note look at the stuff the writers tackled that we have been talking about. Penny being romantic and what became of Leonard's gifts. I am really looking forward to this one.

All I want is some positive moment on the Lenny home front.  I mean we as Lenny fans put up with a lot and it shouldn't be to much to ask for some positive moment.

Thanks for posting Menamena.

You got your wish and you got it from Penny.

• Like 2

"nothing to obsess negatively over?" What will we do for the next week?

Bask warmly in the Lenny glow? That's what I will do.

• Like 2

I am so glad that one of the things I wanted for so long was for Penny to do something special for Leonard.  And I can't believe we had the very discussion early today and I love to see it going to play out soon.

Can't wait to see the final scene of Leonard and Penny.  Love how she kept all his gifts to her and that they mean a lot to her because they are from Leonard.  :dancer:  :girldance:   :yahoo:

I am a happy Lenny fan!

Edited by ArmyGirl
  • Like 5

I am so glad that one of the things I wanted for so long was for Penny to do something special for Leonard.  And I can't believe we had the very discussion early today and I love to see it going to play out soon.

Can't wait to see the final scene of Leonard and Penny.  Love how she kept all his gifts to her and that they mean a lot to her because they are from Leonard.  :dancer:  :girldance:   :yahoo:

I am a happy Lenny fan!

That episode does sound like a good one, with a lot of good couple stuff.  I bet it is really going to be good with how the actors play out the scenes.  This has been the most positive taping report this season, for us Lennys.

• Like 2

Well, I have to say, I'm disappointed. I was so looking forward to watching some of you spend the next few weeks obsessing over how some minor detail spelled utter doom for the Lenny. You have all failed me, I'm severely disappointed.

You can always go over to the Shamy thread and see them thrilled over nothing.

• Like 2

It's really great to find out all the romantic things Leonard has done for Penny. It would be nice to show these kind of interactions once in a while.

I really like that Penny remembered the book even though Leonard had already bought it.

• Like 2

Oh my god this latest taping report. I don't care, I teared up a bit at that final Lenny scene. I think I need help. Oh well. The rocking chair was hilarious. It was just all so cute between them and thoughtful. Yes. I am a very very happy Lenny fan.

I think her buying the book was really great on her part even though Leonard had already purchased it, he should have been more into it ... she did try ... but all the stuff she had in the box must have told Leonard a lot more about Penny and her love for him .... She's making progress to the WYMM .....

• Like 2

I think her buying the book was really great on her part even though Leonard had already purchased it, he should have been more into it ... she did try ... but all the stuff she had in the box must have told Leonard a lot more about Penny and her love for him .... She's making progress to the WYMM .....

I agree. The book idea she came up with on her own. It wasn't anything anyone else helped her with. Nothing against the person who posted the report they did a good job but they seemed to be more of a Shamy fan. I'll be anxious to see how it plays out on the 24th.

• Like 1