In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

What Is On Sheldon's Shirt

tommy styles

can anyone tell me what is on a shirt Sheldon has worn a couple of times.   i think there are a couple of differant colors, butt they have like sillouette with round head and shoulders, with a moustache and mouth open.  a cresent moon and stars.   in anyone knows what it is or means please post or email me @    [email protected]      thanks

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone tell me what is on a shirt Sheldon has worn a couple of times.   i think there are a couple of differant colors, butt they have like sillouette with round head and shoulders, with a moustache and mouth open.  a cresent moon and stars.   in anyone knows what it is or means please post or email me @    [email protected]      thanks

Is this the shirt you mean?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've seen this listed as "Goodnight" over at http://www.zazzle.com/goodnight_tshirts-235226737681437085?rf=238151310469888436 and as an untitled celestial graphic over at http://www.cafepress.com/mf/50284048/sheldon_tshirt?productId=503571122?aid=115272132  CafePress makes it almost impossible to find, and I only came across it by accident, you can't find it with a keyword search for some reason.

Yeah, I've seen a listing of Sheldon's shirt where most of the designs are titled or whatever, except this one with the little man (it looks like a man to me), is just described by color or whatever.

I had wondered if there was a title for the shirt, if the design represented something specific, etc., but I didn't see any info.  Of course, I haven't scoured the interwebs over it...

But he has (or had--I don't think he's worn it since maybe the 1st or 2nd season?  Or maybe as late as S3?) a green/black version and a black/orange version.

I kind of wish we'd see it again, I mean, it's not as if he never re-wears shirts.  What did he do, spill tomato soup on it and forget to do an enzyme soak? ;)