What Puts A Smile On Your Face?(Keep Clean!)

gaqo

What puts a smile on your face? Share it with us. 1.Michael J. when he was young, dancing and singing with his brothers.

Yup, them black folk sure is funny! Darn, heck and shoot!

-Now where did I put that chewing tobacco?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, nothing like those heartfelt, special smiles. What has made me smile recently, has been coming into contact(only over the radio), with positive people, whoes 'love light' shines out of them; Emily Eavis and Anna Watkins.

Yes, nothing like those heartfelt, special smiles. What has made me smile recently, has been coming into contact(only over the radio), with positive people, whoes 'love light' shines out of them; Emily Eavis and Anna Watkins.

Is it nor remarcable tha we can tell when person is smiling in the radio, or over the phone, simply by their tone of voice (when we cannot actually see their expression)?!?

Is it nor remarcable tha we can tell when person is smiling in the radio, or over the phone, simply by their tone of voice (when we cannot actually see their expression)?!?

I suppose their smile, and positive/enthusiastic energy are synchronous. If you want to hear what I mean, they both spoke on BBC recently; Emily Eavis on radio 6 talking about growing up with Glastonbury, and Anna Watkins on radio 3, still on a high from winning gold at the Olympics.

I suppose their smile, and positive/enthusiastic energy are synchronous. If you want to hear what I mean, they both spoke on BBC recently; Emily Eavis on radio 6 talking about growing up with Glastonbury, and Anna Watkins on radio 3, still on a high from winning gold at the Olympics.

Just between you and me, I do not much like happy persons. I mean people who bubble positive enrgy and who are always so bleeding cheerful about everything.

-I do not get positive energy from such people. I only get a migraine from their bustle.

Just between you and me, I do not much like happy persons. I mean people who bubble positive enrgy and who are always so bleeding cheerful about everything.

-I do not get positive energy from such people. I only get a migraine from their bustle.

That's okay, I don't think anyone reads these threads. I think it's easy to have a sort of Northern Hemisphere viewpoint(I've just started watching Wallander, eight years after everyone else. I find his brooding/angry Northern character refreshing!). But what ever happens, I try to stay positive. And the people I mentioned above remind me of that. It's important to experience the highs and lows, that make us appreciate each state. They weren't exactly bustling, just glowing!

Edited by gaqo

That's okay, I don't think anyone reads these threads. I think it's easy to have a sort of Northern Hemisphere viewpoint(I've just started watching Wallander, eight years after everyone else. I find his brooding/angry Northern character refreshing!). But what ever happens, I try to stay positive. And the people I mentioned above remind me of that. It's important to experience the highs and lows, that make us appreciate each state. They weren't exactly bustling, just glowing!

Wallander? I prefed Beck.

No, I love Beck movies!!!