The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
white_knight

Penny...no last name?

I was checking the episodes, and all the men have last names, what about penny? just penny and of course we know her name is penelope, her highness in Age of Conan but what about her last name? She derserves to tell her last name too...doesn't she? I love penny anyways, just thought that she doesn't mentioned her last name and no one seems to wonder it jejeje. In case of leonard, the girl across the hall that he loves...and he doesn't know her last name? and never thought about it? c'mon!! jejejeje.

ok, here is my theory about the last name problem:

All the guys (Sheldon, Leonard, Howard and Raj) are very unique in their behaviour, language, clothes and so on. In contrast Penny characterizes a random blond girl. And to clearify it she doesn't have a last name.... ;)

something in the "jejeje" tells me you're from argentina.....anyway, I think it's like a inside joke or something o.o like, no one knows what's chandler bing's job xD and for that matter, Arnold (from Hey! Arnold, you know, the cartoon) also didn't have a last name xD I think that's pretty much all the exemples I can remember now... oh! judit's job in two and a half men is also a mistery there's probably gonna be an episode where the guys have to say penny's last name for whatever reason and none of then know that and she'll freak out as usual xD same thing happend in friends with chandler xD (ps: I KNOW chandler says what he does in one episode, but no one actually knew that before it. and aparently not even after xD and he get's in advertising in the 8th season. just so there isn't a reason to some natzi to show up and spoil my day)

Jajajaja I hope it happens when they need to know her last name and no one knows 2 freak out, sheldon comes with a scientific, logical and reasonable excuse and leonard just gets awkward because not even him knows it. And I'm from Monterrey, Mexico, we use the "jejeje" too. That's right, no one knows about judith's work, never thought of that, probably because I care more about penny than her lol.

still, it's quite funny xD it seens like she only lives on alan's money xD but what about chandler hm? he's a main character xD just went to IMDB, and there's no penny's last name there either xD like I said it's probably a easter egg kind of inside joke

I think there going the Sienfeld route.You know when nobody knew Kramers last name.(Cosmo).Then had a contest to see what his name would be.

yes, like the apartment bet on friends xD the girls lost because of chandler's job xD I just LUV this kind of episodes in any kind on series xD I hope we get ours soon

we ought to, in due time I hope we will. And I forgot about the episode of the apartment bet in friends, that was good. They should make a bet too in here, not appartments but something funny. Anyway, I'm sure or hopefull to know her full name.

we probably WON'T know it though xD that's the beauty of it xD and yes, they should DEFINITELY do some kind of bet xD the panty piñata episode was something like that. but a real bet would be awsome. or a competition! just so I stay in topic, the guys could do some crazy bet to see who is the first one to find out penny's last name xD and she can't know of corse.

Yeah the panty piñata was close but it was a more of a battle with leonard to the rescue, wich I would've done the same for her. And yes, the bet between them would be cool or a bet that also includes penny, she can beat the quartet if she wants to. Anyway, the possibilites for a bet are numerous, just bring sheldon to do the math lol.

yeah, and if he loses, he has to stop all of his OCD's xD then everybudy else would be fighting to see who gets to sit in his spot xD

And therefore no more 0000 for sheldon, he would have to make 0000 in another spot, and if that is out of the question, then he would have let the rest of them to whistle, it is quite pleasant lol. At least penny should tell her last name to leonard, just to get back to the question at hand.

i seriously think Leonard and Sheldon KNOW her last name already... remember how often Leonard tookher mail or her furniture from IKEA.. there MUST be her name on it... and sheldon signed for her package when she has her stuff delivered for her Penny-Blossoms.....

That's right, and yet they haven't disclose it, but leonard started since the second episode wich I agree that was a very good tactic, except when he went to give penny her mail and cought her with another guy, endeavour hazards I suppose. lol

If that be the case, imagine that the ones who wins the contest gives her a last name that is not american, since she is from omaha nebraska...end up having a last name more related to another country lol. The writers would end up saying "oh my god! what have we done!?!?!" lol

Yeah! The winner should choose Wolowitz as her last name... Howard would very much enjoy it :D And Penny would never get her head out of the oven :D

That would make them related, I think THAT would make howard put his head in the oven instead, his non-existent window of opportunity would be really sealed, and shouting "shuts!" lol, but imagine, "penny gonzalez, penny wu, penny lee, penny amazova, penny Barboza, penny Davila, penny dickens, penny thermopalye" many many possibilities, I don't think the writers would be bold enough to leave us the choice for her last name, though it would be a nice risk. lol jajajaja.

That would make them related, I think THAT would make howard put his head in the oven

He would probably think "how can I use this to get into her pants!!

So how about we guess her surname...

I go for "Pitstop"

Penny pitstop, probably by her father who called her sluger, sluger pitstop hahaha I don't know if howard would use that anyway to get into her pants, unless he is in pro of "everything stays with the family" but penny did kicked out leonard out from her bed and apartment just by saying they were having sex with his mother and her father lol, so who knows, after all he did aknowledge that he is a horny engineer. the last name does sounds appealing jajaja.