The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sheps88

For Anyone Interested In Shamy Fanfiction.

This is a story I've been working on for a bit. I will be starting a new story when I finish with this one.

Okay, I know I said it would be up by Tuesday but my husband and I did a 4 day juice cleanse and I just didnt have the enegy. Plus, it's a pretty important chapter and I don't want to cut any corners. I'm working on it now.

• Like 1

You know Sheps I love your story, :wub:  It's brilliant and I read it on a regular basis and I can't wait for next chapter. Bravo sweetie :)

• Like 1

Thanks, Pearl. I think I'm just trying too hard to make it unique. I need to just go with the flow... Whatever that means. lol

Woman.... you are amazing.... I love it so much. How you showed in such touching and intimate and poetic and romantic way what they feel, how they love each other, how they trust one another. This moment, they waited for this so long... you caught that something special and unique between them what makes that moment the most amazing..... and they aren't starting  to make love.... so hot  in such intimate and delicate way.... I love that action " I could do anything to get this condoms...have you baby, I don't care what they would think.... I want you so bad..." brilliant. I posted review. And thank you for sexy and aroused Sheldon... *hugs* :wub:  

• Like 1

Thanks, Silver. I'm working on the next chapter now. I'm hoping to get it done soon because then I'm doing some traveling for my business and won't be able to write. But keep in mind that the next chapter is going to be funny and awkward, not like most fanfics where their first sexual experience is hot and romantic. But that will come. Just not in this coming chapter. I just don't think it's very realistic.

Edited by Sheps88
  • Like 2

Sheps! I just have to tell you how much I love reading your fanfic. And I'm totally with you on how you are planning to write the next chapter. I'm looking forward to it=)

• Like 1

@sheps88--it is very cute story.

like how everyone is in your story,

with a new member for raj.

Edited by mjc45
  • Like 1