The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Richard Wilson

What Actress Is This

Since she didn't have a speaking part, she probably will remain a mystery as she wouldn't be in the credits at the end of the show.

You really expect someone to know by their legs? :icon_eek:

Plus you never listed the season (was it season 1), or the episode that this is from.

I searched over a few of my DVDs and did not find that picture or the episode that it related to .....

It's from the end tag of The Peanut Reaction. It's on Penny's phone as she is showing Leonard the birthday party he missed while he was with Howard at the hospital. As Walnut points out, without credit, we'll probably never know.

It doesn't even have to be an actress, it could be one of the crew. When Leonard takes Penny to the shooting range in season 5, the second guy shooting, just before the camera get to Leonard and Penny appears to be Scott London, the shows property master.

• Like 1

Well I like your thinking Tensor, but that was way back when, perhaps if you really looked at the "Flash Mob Vid" you might catch a glimpse of those legs!!