The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

2013 Comic Con Thread.

Ok..good.  I thought that might be the case or that they were further elaborations, but that is far more positive sounding than just the "it's a possiblity" and "having her way"...I prefer the more positive language.  ;)

Ok..good.  I thought that might be the case or that they were further elaborations, but that is far more positive sounding than just the "it's a possiblity" and "having her way"...I prefer the more positive language.  ;)

star, you can look at it also as there were four writers saying basically the same thing, just the wording is a bit different. With that many writers, saying the same thing, that seems to be a positive also.

• Like 1

I love Billl, he's such a sweetie! 

And Hawking is just so awesome! He has an amazing sense of humor, I love how he keeps getting involved with the show, and I hope they could get more scientists on board.

eta: Does anybody know when the video of the panel is likely to come up on Youtube?

Edited by koops

Stupid geo-lock!!! I need to wait to be home on my laptop where I have a way around it.   :icon_evil:

Thanks Kasey.

• Like 1

Really happy to hear confirmation that there won't be any babies on the show any time soon.

• Like 5

Thanks for sharing this with us Kasey, and I'm also happy that there is some confirmation that there will not be any babies at all on the show any time soon.

Me too.   Glad to hear that.  

Thanks, Pearl.  Appreciate the clip and photos.  How in the world did she not know the words to Soft Kitty?  Haha..how embarrassing. Nerves must have overcome her thinking.   LOL!   I have only seen one TV.com interview.  Has anyone found any with Extra, Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood?   I haven't been able to find any.

Edited by stardustmelody

Thanks, Tensor for the video clip link.  That was cute of Johnny.  I enjoyed it.  Speaking of him....Melissa and Johnny being adorable and entertaining!

BPpY8sjCIAE6hLv.jpg

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2

My husband has been really overwhelmingly busy at work so we have not had any chance to talk about the show recently.   But he just watched the panel and his immediate comments were:

1)  Sort of boring, they need to go back to having the cast

2)  It was troubling that they really had no idea where they were going with the Sheldon and Amy story and how they continue to act like Sheldon can't change.  It is unrealistic to not see people change throughout life.   All people change, no matter who you are, but you don't necessarily lose what makes you unique.  Why don't they get that?

I will continue to discuss under Shamy thread his last comment but I thought it was funny he noticed immediately that without the cast it was mildly interesting, but was way better with cast.   LOL!

• Like 2

Johnny Galecki being awesome.

That was so freaking great.  That is a guy who cares about the fans.  It is just another reason he is my favorite character on the show.

• Like 1

Here's the CNN article about the TBBT Comic Con panel:  http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/20/showbiz/comic-con-big-bang-theory/index.html?iref=allsearch

Articles like this make me distrust news media in general.  They attribute the quote about Shamy moving at a glacial pace to Bill Prady, when it was Jim Reynolds who said it.  The headline is misleading, and the bit about Leonard accepting the offer from Hawking is also incorrect.  Ugh, do they get anything right?