The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ar Diem

Misophonia Is On The Hotseat

My browser just crashed and I lost 8 questions pretend you are me and ask yourself.

1. What color is your tooth brush?

Blue

2. Who is your favorite super hero?

Superman

3. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?

Alligator kabobs

4. If you could talk in your sleep what would you say?

"Move over. You’re hogging the bed."

5. Describe the perfect kiss in three words.

Hot, luscious, and unforgettable

6. What song best describes your current relationship?

“At Last” by Etta James

7. What is your favorite movie quote?

"One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."

Groucho Marx

Animal Crackers

8. What is your favorite joke?

Q: Why did the mermaid wear sea shells?

A: Because the "B" shells were too small.

• Like 2

1) Sheldon and Amy are alone. What do you think they are doing? (This is only season 6 Shamy)

It's Monday. After they enjoyed Thai takeout and Sheldon complained about the latest Kripke slight he's had to suffer, they spent the remainder of the evening playing Counterfactuals and trying to devise a plan to persuade Penny to allow Amy to surgically insert an electrode in her head which would permit Amy to see how Penny's brain processes her sorrow at missing Leonard.

2) It's Christmas! What would you give Sheldon? Penny? Leonard? and Amy?

Sheldon   - A rail pass on the Orient Express

Penny      - Massage/Hair/Nails package at a spa

Leonard   - A first edition All-American Comics #16 (July 1940), which features the first appearance of the Green Lantern.

Amy         - A full-size human skeleton (and a rail pass on the Orient Express so she can go with Sheldon)

3) It's a Valentines Day, ;) what is one romantic thing you've always wanted to happen since teenager?

I would like a poem written in my honor.

4) Oh no! Big Bang is cancelled! What would you do!!!

Cry, mourn, and then see what Jim Parsons is going to do next.

5) When you wake up... What is the first thing you always do?

Get something to drink.

6) if you met real life Sheldon, are you going to become his lover? Friend? Enemy? Or a stranger?

I could see myself being friends with Sheldon. If I tried to date him, I would get too frustrated.

7) What is one thing you can't live without?

My laptop.

8) What was your first impression of Jim?

I thought he was hilarious.

9) What is it that made you love writing?

I've suffered through a great deal of tragedy in my life. Experiencing tragedy demonstrates just how little control we have over our lives. The one thing I like most about writing is that I can control the outcome of my stories. I get to play God. I also love to have people get really excited about theses characters who have been talking in my head for months. It makes me feel like I am not as crazy as I feel I am most of the time.

10) How can one become your #1 fan?

No stalking and sending chocolate is always good.

What has been your most impossible thought?

PS KRISPY KREAMS are NOT just donuts !!

They are an adventure in your mouth !!

What has been your most impossible thought?

What is the opposite of a rainbow?

PS KRISPY KREAMS are NOT just donuts !!

They are an adventure in your mouth !!

AMEN!

1) what's your favorite Pringle flavour

2) can you drive and how long did it take you to learn

3) do you have a dream to do something or will it remain a fantasy

• Like 1

1) What's your favorite Pringle flavour?

Honey mustard

2) Can you drive and how long did it take you to learn?

Yes, and it took me exactly three days to learn how to drive a stick-shift. On the third day, I could drive and drink a Coke at the same time.

3) Do you have a dream to do something or will it remain a fantasy?

I'd like to get published. I have one novel finished. I am close to finishing a second, working on a third, and have ideas for a fourth. And, it seems no matter how many agents look at it and "love" my work, none of them love it enough to want to help me see it get published. So, at this point, it feels like my publishing fantasies will remain just that ... for now. Having the talent to write is just one part of the trick formula to get published. You also have to have a unique premise, compelling characters, and a little luck. I am not sure which one I am currently missing.

• Like 1

1) would you like to be famous

2) if yes to the above what sort of level of fame ie massive like brangelina or just under the radar where you don't get harassed by the press

• Like 1

1) Would you like to be famous?

You mean I'm not already? Dang. LOL. I would like to be a best-selling novelist, but whether that translates into famous, I have no idea.

2) If yes to the above, what sort of level of fame ie massive like Brangelina or just under the radar where you don't get harassed by the press?

The best thing about being a best-selling novelist is the only people who think you are anything are the ones who read your books. So, it's like the best of both worlds. You can be "famous" around your readers, but still enjoy a normal trip to the grocery store. This would suit me just fine. I have no interest in being harassed by anyone, and I have never considered myself photogenic.

• Like 1

1) Your alcoholic drink of choice?

Fuzzy navel. I am an orange juice-aholic.

2) If you could only eat one thing for the rest of time, what would that be?

Honey-roasted peanuts. They are so addictive.

1) Do you play any sports?

I play first base in a women's softball league, and I am a really bad bowler.

2) Do you support a team or sport player?

I don't like to watch sports on television. More than once, football has put me into a coma and watching golf makes serious contemplate wanting to throw myself off a bridge. But thanks to my grandfather, I grew up loving baseball. So, if I had to pick a team to follow/watch, it would be the Atlanta Braves (baseball).

Edited by Misophonia

1) Is the mirror you really just a reflection?

2) Have you ever written poetry outside of it being required?

3) What do you think is the worst part of being a dolphin?

4) Do these shorts make my butt look fat?

5) How do you think I would answer number 5 if someone asked me?

6) Aren't most really good first base players left handed?

7) 2 or 3?

8) We bonded over apple juice and now I find out about OJ?!?  Do I even know you at all?

9) Favorite movie snack.

10) Your first car.

• Like 1

1) Is the mirror you really just a reflection?

Yes, and she lacks my hilariously snarky attitude.

2) Have you ever written poetry outside of it being required?

Actually, my level of poetry is usually on par with my singing. But to answer your question, yes.

3) What do you think is the worst part of being a dolphin?

The lack of consumable chocolate.

4) Do these shorts make my butt look fat?

Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but if you're asking ... yes.

5) How do you think I would answer number 5 if someone asked me?

A yellow submarine

6) Aren't most really good first base players left handed?

I am the exception.

7) 2 or 3?

Triple the fun is always better.

8) We bonded over apple juice and now I find out about OJ?!?  Do I even know you at all?

How well do we really know anyone? :icon_razz:

9) Favorite movie snack.

Raisinettes

10) Your first car.

The "Brown Bomber" - A 1975 chocolate-brown Ford LTD with 450 block engine and the original suede interior, baby.

Time for an afternoon quickie...

1)  How did you meet your current BF?

2) Since we obviously do not know each other at all, would it surprise you to learn that I have had a few poems published?  Yeah, take that!

3) What did you just eat for lunch?

4) I don't think a giraffe would be good at gymnastics because of the awkward center of gravity.  What do you think?

5) Is part of your Auntly duties to teach how to be snarky?

• Like 1

Well work and life got in the way so instead of 10 or more questions I am left to ask you one.

1) What makes you beautiful?  I mean that mostly in the inner sense.

1)  How did you meet your current BF?

We lived in the same apartment building. He was two doors down. The first day I moved in, we met when we got stuck in an elevator together for the longest twenty minutes of my life. I have a tendency to crack jokes the more nervous I get. He thought I was hilarious. I thought he was a nerd. The next day, he brought me a used plant as a welcome-to-the-building present. I thought he was hitting on me. He thought he was being nice. We became buddies when his mail got accidentally put in my box. After three months of being buddies, we became friends. He asked me out. I said no. He asked again. I said no ... nicely. (Mostly because I liked our friendship and because, if things hadn't worked out, it would have been awkward to have him living in the same building.) He got a new job two hours away. He asked me to stay friends with him. I did. We talked and texted on the phone ALL THE TIME. A month later, I couldn't wait to see him. I drove up for a Saturday lunch visit. The minute I saw him after being away so long, I knew--friendship or not--I had to date him. Thankfully, we flirted all through lunch and, when I was getting ready to leave, he asked me out again. This time, I didn't say no. I also didn't say yes. I just kissed him.

It was a really, REALLY good kiss.

After that, we dated long-distance for a year and a half. Then, he got a better job in my town and moved back. We have been living together for the last six months and are happy as larks.

2) Since we obviously do not know each other at all, would it surprise you to learn that I have had a few poems published?  Yeah, take that!

Actually, that wouldn't surprise me at all. I knew you could write!

3) What did you just eat for lunch?

Pizza and yogurt (one at a time).

4) I don't think a giraffe would be good at gymnastics because of the awkward center of gravity.  What do you think?

I think a giraffe could do anything he/she put his/her mind to.

5) Is part of your Auntly duties to teach how to be snarky?

No, that comes in the DNA.

1) Oh no! The world is under attack by Dr. Sheldon Cooper! What super hero would you ask for help and why?

The Flash. He's the only one Sheldon would actually listen to.

2) One day you found yourself taking a nice little walk outside. You suddenly bump into someone. He lends you a hand to stand up. You somehow recognize his face. He is Chuck Lorre! What would you do?

I say, "Hello. Thanks for helping me up. Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going."

3) You took a hike to the nearest lake, you found a shiny object in the water. It was a ring! Once you put it on something happens to you... What would you want to happen? (Think of Lord of the Rings)

I would stroke it and say, "My precious."

4) You were enjoying a nice day sitting on the couch and watching TV. Suddenly, TV swarms you in and you are now in the TV show! What TV show would you be in? (It's okay if it's Big Bang)

True Blood. Sorry, but there are way too many good looking beefcakes on there.

5) Sadly, the world is ending in exactly a month. All the electricity is down, restaurants and other stores are closed. Business is over across the world. What would you do?

Stay inside with the BF and finish my novel using a pen and paper. It doesn't matter if it never gets published. I'm still gonna finish it.

6) I've always thought that Sheldon who has an IQ of above average, he could benefit the world a lot by doing other things than Physics. If you had an IQ above Sheldon, what would you do for the world?

Cure cancer and Alzheimers.

7) What is one thing you will never forget?

My real name.

8) What terrifies you in your dreams?

Pregnancy

9) One day, you find yourself in the set of Big Bang. What would you steal?

The Rubic's Cube Kleenex box cover

10) If you had to pick a mother and father from Big Bang, which one would you pick and why?

Sheldon's mother and Penny's father.

11) You are Craig Ferguson, Jim Parsons is your guest for the day. What would you ask him? (minimum of 3 questions)

• Do you ever worry about being typecast?
  • What was the most embarrassing thing you've had to do as Sheldon Cooper?
  • If you could play any other character on TBBT, which one would it be and why?

12) If you were a writer in The Big Bang, what idea would you bring to the writer's discussion table?

Sheldon is forced to meet Amy's parents.

13) You are professional dancer, what song do you love to dance to?

"Hey Ya" by Outkast

14) A BIG BIG BIGG BIIIIIGGGG SPIDER is coming towards you, you have a choice in how to kill it. Pick three and why? Torch, rotten sword, tissue paper, cigarette, lighter, comic book, shower head,  hardcopy of The Family Reunion Fanfiction, picture of Jim Parsons, Bill Prady, chinese food, Flash halloween costume, Sheldon's couch, Amy's glasses, Penny's boobs, Leonard's boxers, Raj's dog, or Howard's X-Box.

• Hardcopy of The Family Reunion Probability Theorem. (Because it would kill it fast and work the best--depending on how big is "big".)
  • Torch (Because spiders are afraid of fire. It's a law.)
  • Lighter (See above reason.)

15) You meet real-life Shamy. You become besties with Amy. What kind of advice would you give her?

"You do realize, of course, that if you want Sheldon to be more physical with you, you only have to come up with an irrefutable, logical reason for him to do so. If you do, he will be all over you like wet underwear."

16) Oh no! You're dead but your spirit is still stuck in this world. You can visit any place in the world and do anything. People can't see you or hear you. What would you do until you can leave this world?

Look for other spirits to hang out with. Travel to see all the sites in the world I have always wanted to see.

17) You're sick. What makes you happy when you're sick?

The Princess Bride, a grilled cheese sandwich, and tomato soup.

18) Jim Parsons is your boyfriend (just go with it). You're planning a perfect date for him. Where would you take him and what will you two do?

We would go to a Broadway show and then out for pizza.

19) For some reason, books are illegal now. The government ordered everyone to burn their books. What book would you save and keep it safe?

Besides my own? Pride and Prejudice. I would also pull a Fahrenheit 451 and memorize an entire novel so it could live on forever.

20) Which actress is your girl crush?

Julia Roberts

21) If your celebrity crush tells you "ILY", what would you do?

Look at them strangely. They don't even know me.

22) Which one scares you the most? Dreamless or Loneliness

Dreamless

23) What are some characteristics that you love about Sheldon? Leonard? and Penny?

Sheldon - I love his sense of order, his cleanliness and his straightforward way of looking at things.

Leonard - His compassion and patience.

Penny - Her zest for life and her humor.

24) Have you learned any vocabulary by watching Big Bang? (I learned to use coitus and libido.... lol)

Ipso Facto

25) If you had to spend eternity with one of the cast in the big bang, which one would you pick? and why?

Jim Parsons. (It's self-explanatory.)

26) What the! Your body switched to Mayim. You're Mayim now! And the taping day is tomorrow! What would you do? (Don't be realistic.)

Freak out, try to learn my lines, eat meat, freak out, put the kids to bed, and freak out.

27) You have a choice, which one do you want? Ability to run faster or jump higher.

Run faster

28) Okay time yourself for a minute. And within that minute, what thoughts ran through your head?

61 total thoughts ran through my head (and three half thoughts).

• Six were about the absurdity of this question
  • Twelve were about work
  • Ten were about the television that is on in the other room as I try to figure out what movie that is.
  • Eight were about the people I need to call before it gets to be too late.
  • Three were about chores I need to complete.
  • Eighteen were about my writing.
  • Four were about The Big Bang Theory

29) Grab something very close to you right now. If you had to fight a monster with this object, what is the best way to use it?

Take the straw out of the lid and stab the monster with it. Then, throw the slushie at the monster and run like hell.

30) You are a food. What food do you want to be? (I will eat you depending on your answer)

Chocolate pudding.

31) Today is your birthday, what do you want as a gift? It can be anything in the world.

1955 Black completely refurbished Ford Thunderbird

32) If you can time travel. What time would you visit and why?

The Regency Period in England. It has always been a time period that has fascinated me. Plus, I could meet Jane Austen.

33) Do you prefer rain or snow? Why?

Snow. We don't get it a lot down here.

34) You are a famous director. Jim Parsons, George Clooney, Will Smith, all the actors want to work with you! What movie would you make? Perhaps a romantic comedy? And who would you want as a cast? (It can be brief.)

Romantic comedy with Reese Witherspoon, Mayim Bialik, Brad Pitt, and Jim Parsons.

35) What is the difference between reality romance and fan fiction romance?

Money

36) If you could be Pokemon, which Pokemon are you willing to become?

Squirtle

37) What gets your libido humming?

High-level cooking terms, apparently.

38) What's your best dance move?

Just the hand motion from Beyonce's "Single Ladies" video.

39) What's your favorite quote from Big Bang?

“Secret Keeping? Hate it. Hand holding? Not a fan. Hammerhead shark? I love that thing.”
Sheldon Cooper (TBBT Season 6)
"The Decoupling Fluctuation"

40) What's your favorite position in bed? (not that but like actually sleeping... For example, I like to cuddly my pillow and sleep on my right side)

I sleep on my stomach on the left side of the bed.

41) What are some other TV shows that you're obsessed with?

True Blood, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Game of Thrones, Downton Abbey, and Castle

42) If Season 7 season premier has big Shamy moments... what would you do that whole day after reading the taping report?

Go home early from work, dance, smile, and write

43) If Season 7 season premier didn't have any Shamy.... what would you do that whole day after reading the taping report?

Keep working.

44) What do you want your second life to be?

I'd let you know after I figure out what I want my first one to be.

45) Who do you want to be cast to play Meemaw?

Cloris Leachman MV5BMTEwNTM4NjI4NzleQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU2MDkx

Rosemary Harris MV5BMjAzOTExOTE1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDY0

Or

Gena Rowlands MV5BMjA4MzAwMTQ1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzQy

Edited by Misophonia

1) What makes you beautiful?  I mean that mostly in the inner sense.

I try very hard not to judge people. I want to be the type of Christian that is a Christian in the truest sense of the word. I try to forgive those who wrong me even before they ask, I try to focus on fixing what is wrong with me rather than pointing out the faults of others, I try to be compassionate and keep my eyes open for times I can be a real help to someone, and I try to love even when I am completely surrounded by hate.

Sometimes I succeed in this. Sometimes I fail. But, every morning, I get up thankful to have another chance to try again.

• Like 2

1) is there anything you regret ( you don't have to go into details)

2) if you won the lottery what would be the 1st thing you buy yourself

3) describe your dream house

4) talking of family reunion fan fiction, did you expect to get such a large response to it? Its the highest reviewed shamy fic :)

5) have you met anybody from this forum?

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 1

1) If Cait threw you cheese at your head. What would you throw back?

A coconut. (She knows why.)

2) If you never wrote Family Reunion, you would've written...

Something else.

3) If this forum never existed... what would've happened to all of us?

We would still be ourselves, just a little less fabulous.

1) Is there anything you regret? ( you don't have to go into details)

I regret that my mother isn't here anymore.

2) If you won the lottery what would be the 1st thing you buy yourself?

Time to get some things finished that should have been finished years ago.

3) Describe your dream house.

Four bedrooms, one of which I would use as an office; three baths; old-style Italian kitchen; huge front porch with a swing; and a library/study filled to the rafters with every kind of book imaginable.

4) Talking of family reunion fan fiction, did you expect to get such a large response to it? Its the highest reviewed shamy fic :)

Actually, no. It shocked the crap out of me when I found out that getting that big a response wasn't completely normal. I am still shocked in a lot of ways--mostly because the things that people seem to like most about my writing are the very things I am told to change by my writing friends. It makes me rethink a lot about how and why I write the way I do. It has been highly educational and rewarding.

5) Have you met anybody from this forum?

In person, you mean? No.

Edited by Misophonia
  • Like 1

1) Did you like/enjoy school?

I enjoyed college very much. High school and middle school had a little too much teen angst for me.

2) Would you like to travel round the world and is there one place you would NEVER go?

Yes and I am fairly confident I would never want to travel to the Middle East, Africa, or the Amazon. I don't like hot places. There are women who look gorgeous when they perspire. Unfortunately, I am not one of those women.

• Like 1

1) are you tall? If not, would you like to be?

2) what was the 1st episode you saw of tbbt

3) do you have a favorite episode

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 1

1) Did you like/enjoy school?

I enjoyed college very much. High school and middle school had a little too much teen angst for me.

2) Would you like to travel round the world and is there one place you would NEVER go?

Yes and I am fairly confident I would never want to travel to the Middle East, Africa, or the Amazon. I don't like hot places. There are women who look gorgeous when they perspire. Unfortunately, I am not one of those women.

I'm the same, the sun comes out and I'm hot and sweaty
  • Like 1