The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stardustmelody

Prince Or Frog?

Oh stardust , I love your, sweet story of that kiss. I imagine, that if they could show continuation of that ep. it would  be like that. Lovely and sweet, so tender in her dream, yet so gentle and full of love, when she woke up and found out that she dreamt about it, and that he is the man who loves her, and showed her that way, by taking care of her when she slept. I hope that we will see in show, such beautiful things, about each Amy in each fanfic, is dreaming... and what  all Shamy's want to see, what will melt our hearts. I post review. Thank you... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• Like 2

Concise, clever and sweet! Brightened my day, thank you :D

Love these short fics, always feel a bit overwhelmed when I see a myriad of chapters disappearing off my screen (curses own short attention span......oh look, a squirrel!) ;)

always feel a bit overwhelmed when I see a myriad of chapters disappearing off my screen (curses own short attention span......oh look, a squirrel!) ;)

Hehehehehe, guilty. I like the short ones also.

I missed that star, it's cute.

Edited by Tensor