The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wannamaker

What Are A Woman Needs And A Man Needs...

Please Discuss :D

1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in diapers.

2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out?  You shut the door.

3. If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.

4. Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.

5. Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyway.

6. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.

7. Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.

8. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.

9. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for it.

10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.

11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.

12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in Biblical times, men wouldn't  ask for directions.

13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him checkbooks.

14. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.

15. Sadly, all men are created equal.

i'd say that ''men are all the same'' is a grotesque generalisation. If men said that women were ''all the same'' they would be sexist.

Also I see that you have changed your avatar again. You are fickle. They're always good avatars, though.

I had to change it. Some complained that there is a five years old viewing this forum :icon_rolleyes:

So the one with the naked girls around the piano had to go. Then I've found this one with Penny caught in the net...that I fancy more...and changed again :icon_redface:

To change an avatar is more easy than you think Willo. So no bother of mine. No attachment whatever to avatars. I like change I get bored very easily to go around for months with the same dress code.  Yours at first was freaking me out a little...but now I've got used to it. So no whining on my part.

I had to change it. Some complained that there is a five years old viewing this forum :icon_rolleyes:

So the one with the naked girls around the piano had to go. Then I've found this one with Penny caught in the net...that I fancy more...and changed again :icon_redface:

No offense to people with children. No stuff it, I'm going to offend you!  Just because you let your life revolve around a five year old dictator, it doesn't mean we have to! Besides nudity is natural, and children aren't as hung up about it as their parents! As to the male/female debate, I'm not being drawn into another war. As Joe Jackson said, 'if there's war between the sexes, there will be nobody left'. Anyone listening to Giles Peterson? Great sunny day tunes!

• Like 1

For some people nudity it's not. I think nobody here even you has ever been in a nudist beach. Because I have and every one there

had to be. It's not fair I am in the nude and you are not. It's not a fair game.

@wannamaker.   I once went to the nudist beach in Brighton, but it was mostly gay guys looking for a hook up(or whatever they call it!). Actually I'd pay most people to keep their clothes on!

Edited by gaqo

I'm fully aware of the simplicity of changing an avatar, I just get very irritated when people nit-pick about my appearance. I consider my avatar as my... virtual appearance, so it's mainly the principle of someone whinging at someone else to change their avatar that bugs me a bit.

Yes I've realised I only want to know people by their avatar. For example, I think it's cute that Count Wally calls his servants, his house mates.(I just think its another level of fun!). I think our virtual presence can be an interesting alter ego. Your avatar isn't scary once anyone checks out Klaus, it's just he's very unique, that's why I couldn't figure his inspirations at first. I'm totally(totally) used to him now!!

I know we're having a number of simultaneous conversations here. I once spent two months living in a lesbian commune in the Caribbean, they went topless, I got totally blase after a while.( I am male, I think!) 

Edited by gaqo

I know we're having a number of simultaneous conversations here. I once spent two months living in a lesbian commune in the Caribbean, they went topless, I got totally blase after a while.( I am male, I think!) 

I do not believe it :icon_redface: Gaqo in a lesbian commune? How come you got there in a first place? Well a good therapy to exposure to semi-nudity... you say only topless? It must have been an adventure of somekind.

I do not believe it :icon_redface: Gaqo in a lesbian commune? How come you got there in a first place? Well a good therapy to exposure to semi-nudity... you say only topless? It must have been an adventure of somekind.

I like that 'diceman' approach to life! Or sometimes, I meet someone who says let's do this, and then that leads somewhere else,etc. Plans are too boring. By the time someone makes a plan I'm off in opposite direction. I think because I don't define myself by some specific definitions of what a man should be, I'm attracted to women who have a flexible definition of what a woman is. I think the locals wondered what the ..... was going on though! Let's face it, the English are prudes on the surface, but underneath, behind those net curtains! Communes are an interesting alternative, although the mosquitos there were a nightmare, when the breeze dropped! Catch you later, getting hungry!

Please Discuss :D

1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in diapers.

2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out?  You shut the door.

3. If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.

4. Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.

5. Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyway.

6. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.

7. Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.

8. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.

9. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for it.

10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.

11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.

12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in Biblical times, men wouldn't  ask for directions.

13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him checkbooks.

14. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.

15. Sadly, all men are created equal.

Have you tried e-Harmony, Christian Mingle or even Comic-con ?

There are plenty of good men in America.

What seems to be the problem ?  I am not judging here, before I got with my girlfriend she herself was in a bad situation as far as encoutering shallow men with no long term goals or sense of family.

I have a girl-friend, I have raised 4 nieces, I am a scientist and an engineer... you are posting here so that does say something about your intelligence.

So if you don't mind what is keeping you single and un-happy ?

Willo, I'm not scared of your avatar. It's cool... :)

Thankoo! 

Is your avatar your own cat, Miss Kitka? Or is it perhaps you...? 

A cat that can type. That would be interesting.

That's neither me or my cat Willo. :)

Hi Kitka nice to see you back! :)

By the way… going back to what women and a men needs are.

Taking as an example Sheldon when tells Penny in the launderette that Amy is horny.

(S4-The Alien Parasite Hypothesis)

We're expected to believe that Amy has never experienced sexual arousal until she meets Zach at the Bar with the girls.

I mean, as far as I know, Amy does feel arousal, but the fact that she got like that by JUST seeing a guy would completely surprise me. But once she realized what she experienced, she was very open about her urges. I like that she accepts exactly how she is and what she is made of "I have a stomach, I get hungry, I have genitals, I have the potential to get sexually aroused"  By contrast Sheldon thinks he can live without sexual contacts, almost a celibate life. Then Sheldon being upset because of Amy’s hormonal needs and doesn’t want to do anything about her urges. "A cross we all must bear".  He adds!

So of what cross is he talking about? Is it to make women in a bad light? Like a curse to the humanity? We are women and of course we have needs indeed. :angry:

I think it's clear that Amy is attracted to muscular men; Zack and Gerard Butler. She should understand Sheldon's limitations, and get her intellectual fix off him, and find another man to satisfy her desire!

So if you don't mind what is keeping you single and un-happy ?

Have you tried e-Harmony, Christian Mingle or even Comic-con ?

@ Geniocrat

I'll bear that in mind...you want to get rid of me...don't you :lol: :p