S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

Let me suggest something a little out there but there seems to be a lot of evidence to support. This episode is to break Lenny and Penny up because Kaley won't be on the show for a while, because she is pregnant. That so would also explain her sudden engagement and the writers suddenly giving her a last name, when they told us before, she would never have one. She will be leaving the show either temporarily when she shows or permanently if the can find a good replacement character. Think about the timing and it all falls into place. Anyway my two cents.

Please your overthinking things here, they well never replace Kaley with another actress if she was hypothetically pregnant which she is not, her engagement with her fiance is rushed, but it well have absoloutely no effect on her role in the show, its not the first time she has been engaged, 2 years ago she was she never left the show then so how is now any different, I think fabricating a bit here. 

Let me suggest something a little out there but there seems to be a lot of evidence to support. This episode is to break Lenny and Penny up because Kaley won't be on the show for a while, because she is pregnant. That so would also explain her sudden engagement and the writers suddenly giving her a last name, when they told us before, she would never have one. She will be leaving the show either temporarily when she shows or permanently if the can find a good replacement character. Think about the timing and it all falls into place. Anyway my two cents.

Yeah...NO.

• Like 1

This sounds like a great episode so far.  I love how mature Sheldon sounds in the car scene.  He has empathy for Leonard and understands not only THAT he's upset but WHY he's upset.  Sheldon must really love Leonard.  Awww!  They should hug.  :)

Awwww, I think someone's had a few too many drinks. :)

This makes no sense, is this the same Zac she dated breifly in S3 and S4, because she diddnt want to be alone on New Years Eve? They barley had a thing, I just cannot see how she fitted a drunken wedding in their, hardly from her past this was only 2 or 3 years ago. I think Leonard and everyone else would of noticed if she was married weird. 

I have been checking it out and the wedding could not have been four years ago and at thanksgiving. The show time generally matches real time and US thanksgiving in 2009 was on Nov. 26 ( http://www.when-is.com/thanksgiving-2009.asp ). That would put it between "The Vengeance Formulation" and "The Gorilla Experiment". Penny was that one that said it was at thanksgiving so I think we should take her word on that. Amy was the one (in "scene 7") that said it was 4 years ago and perhaps she was just wrong. I don't see 4 years any place else in the taping report.

On the other hand just three years ago thanksgiving fell on Nov. 25 which was between "The Boyfriend Complexity" and "The Alien Parasite Hypothesis". I'd guess someone could possibly accept Penny been in a weird place at that time. Her Dad had just visited and Zack does show up in the next episode.

I got the impression that Penny had not know Zack very long when she first introduced him season 3 (e23). She would have known he was an idiot but she only seemed to realize it that night.

Penny might have wanted to spend some time with Zack (or someone like him) after her dad had been so approving of Leonard in "The Boyfriend Complexity" (s4e10 -- Penny and Leonard were not dating at this time).

You would think that Leonard would have been obsessing over when the "wedding" took place!

Edited by djsurrey

I have been checking it out and the wedding could not have been four years ago and at thanksgiving. The show time generally matches real time and US thanksgiving in 2009 was on Nov. 26 ( http://www.when-is.com/thanksgiving-2009.asp ).

snip

You would think that Leonard would have been obsessing over when the "wedding" took place!

heheheheh,

Edited by Tensor