S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

Sorry, the whole Penny accidentally getting married storyline is very lame.  Even in Vegas you have to go to the courthouse and get a marriage license.  So if they just walked into a chapel and paid someone to "marry" them then they really wouldn't be married.  

So, how confident are we that this "physical" thing that happens between Shamy is gonna be a boob feel? Because I would personally love that almost as much as a SIK, especially if the boob feel was actually filmed and in frame. I mean, he already spanked her. This isn't that far away from that. Right??

I really have my hopes up.

I know whe are all anxious to new what happened next, but just give her (the writer of these tapings) some credit, she is doing an amazing job.

No complaints regarding this. Her memory is incredible! but really... many hours :x

Anyway. Me and my girls (oh yeah, there are a bunch of little brazilian ladies waiting for this report like a group of lions observing a prey, lol) are really tired by the time now. Let's see tomorrow :)  *today, in fact, haha*

• Like 1