The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Thanks for posting these.  I just pictured Raj's apron to be different.  Maybe the color is off...

Goodness gracious Amy's dress is appalling. My eyes! LOL.

• Like 5

On the floor sort of under the table in front of her.  LOL!

Thanks --- I wasn't sure those were her shoes.

Totally agree.  I think they must shop at "Grandma's R Us" because that has to be one of the ugliest dresses yet on her and it is way too large on her.   It is puffing out all over the place because it doesn't really fit at all.   They can keep her "style" but make it fit her at least.   UGH!

• Like 3

I agree, the picture of her in the kitchen at the counter made me think the writers were keeping from us the fact that Sheldon and Amy had already had sex and she was now heavily pregnant with his child.

• Like 6

I agree, the picture of her in the kitchen at the counter made me think the writers were keeping from us the fact that Sheldon and Amy had already had sex and she was now heavily pregnant with his child.

hahah omg that is so true! 

Yep...it definitely looks that way.  I think they need to back off on trying too hard to bulk her up like that.  Why can't she just dress with her colorful sweaters, skirts and blouses and even floral dresses, but at least have them fit her?  Why try to make her appear bulkier than she is?  It makes no sense to me.   Are they saying you can't be a scientist and thin?   What a bunch of bunk!   Likewise she can be shaply and nerdy at the same time.  Honestly it drives me bonkers. I have no issue with the "style" but with the "fit".

• Like 4

Yep...it definitely looks that way.  I think they need to back off on trying too hard to bulk her up like that.  Why can't she just dress with her colorful sweaters, skirts and blouses and even floral dresses, but at least have them fit her?  Why try to make her appear bulkier than she is?  It makes no sense to me.   Are they saying you can't be a scientist and thin?   What a bunch of bunk!   Likewise she can be shaply and nerdy at the same time.  Honestly it drives me bonkers. I have no issue with the "style" but with the "fit".

I really don't understand this obsession with going out of their way to make Amy look frumpy and overweight. I mean, I get the point, I do want Amy to keep her horrible blouses and mismatching cardigans and orthopedic shoes because it's not the looks that matter with her. But to go out of your way to make her frumpy, especially accompanied by those jokes we are talking about in the Shamy thread, is an odd combo that I'm not very comfortable with. She looked great in Romance Resonance, why not stick to that? Same style but shorter and it actually fits her. She looks like she's taken a dress out of Mrs Wolowitz's closet here! 

• Like 3

I really don't understand this obsession with going out of their way to make Amy look frumpy and overweight. I mean, I get the point, I do want Amy to keep her horrible blouses and mismatching cardigans and orthopedic shoes because it's not the looks that matter with her. But to go out of your way to make her frumpy, especially accompanied by those jokes we are talking about in the Shamy thread, is an odd combo that I'm not very comfortable with. She looked great in Romance Resonance, why not stick to that? Same style but shorter and it actually fits her. She looks like she's taken a dress out of Mrs Wolowitz's closet here! 

Exactly!  I agree totally...that was my point above.   The fact that she has no concern about her looks and lack of understanding on "taste" of what looks good on her is fine, but making her clothes bulky and trying to make her appear overweight is not fine by me.  They need to stop.  I agree she looked a lot better in Romance Resonance.  This dress definitely needs to be burned with Jim's brown corduroy suit.  LOL!

I bet Sheldon wasn't even trying to flirt with Amy when he slapped her butt, he was just trying to fix her dress by forcing all the air out from underneath it.

• Like 9

I bet Sheldon wasn't even trying to flirt with Amy when he slapped her butt, he was just trying to fix her dress by forcing all the air out from underneath it.

LOL! Service with a smile! 

• Like 3

Thanks for the pics!

I love sulky, pouty Sheldon.  Such a fussy cutie-pie. :p

And Raj wearing Mrs. W's apron (I guess?) and yeah, I agree about Amy's dress.  It needs a belt or something.  It reminds me of the kind of clothes they put actresses in to hide their real-life pregnancies (oh, the horror of S2 Scully on TXF!)  :dancer:

I just thought of something, some people are treating the marriage of Penny and Zack as if it were a real marriage and make Leonard or Penny out as bad people for either sleeping with a married woman or cheating on her husband, but no one has said word one about home-wrecker Amy trying to sleep with her best friend's husband.

• Like 1

I agree. That dress is awful on her, and it stands out because everyone else looks quite stunning. It's actually pretty shocking to see Mayim on talk shows to see she is actually thin.

• Like 2

So Wil Wheaton this week, huh?  I hope they pick up where they left off with the Amy/Wil rivalry.

What is with Penny and the plaid in the next two episodes.  Has she ever wore those shirts before? 

Maybe it's hiding butt pads in preparation for the slap. She didn't want redness this time. :-D

I just thought of something, some people are treating the marriage of Penny and Zack as if it were a real marriage and make Leonard or Penny out as bad people for either sleeping with a married woman or cheating on her husband, but no one has said word one about home-wrecker Amy trying to sleep with her best friend's husband.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I understand now. Penny was encouraging Amy to go after Zack a week after they got married, This way, Penny could catch him cheating on her and she would have grounds for divorce. It all makes sense.

• Like 3

Yeah, honestly Amy's dress is hideous. I think that much in the same way they have been changing Amy's character since her introduction, they should improve her wardrobe, not to make her unrecognizable, but so that it could coincide with the progress in her social life. If could be done subtly but effectively IMO

• Like 2

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I understand now. Penny was encouraging Amy to go after Zack a week after they got married, This way, Penny could catch him cheating on her and she would have grounds for divorce. It all makes sense.

That is a good one but I got a bettter one.  Remember when Penny said Raj was cuter because he had money and she could have dated him for a couple months.  Well Zack is part owner in his fathers business, so Penny marries him for about 4 years and when divorce time comes, she gets a payout for her part of the business,  he is dumb so he doesn't understand and she is the one who told him it was fake.  (Remember I am just kidding here.)

I *think* Kripke might be back on 7x10 too. We were discussing Wheaton's latest blog post where he talked about talking to JRB today and I found this photo on JRB's Twitter, with comments seeming to imply he might be on set on Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/jackieclarke/status/398966598066647040/photo/1

Kripke + Wheaton in the same ep might be pretty epic. They surely got the full house of guest stars these sweeps.

Edited by koops
  • Like 9

Whoa. Wheaton and Kripke? Curiouser and curiouser.

7X10 is not even going to be a sweeps episode. It will air in December.

I wonder what role they will play now?

Wheaton already made Sheldon come out and protect his Woman, and Kripke made him invent a whimsicle sex life.

• Like 1