In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

Honeslty when Mayim has a body like hers why go out of their freaking way to make her look like that

No idea.

I don't think Amy should wear that kind of clothing as Mayim does in your first picture, but like others have said here, her clothes look a few sizes to large.

No idea.

I don't think Amy should wear that kind of clothing as Mayim does in your first picture, but like others have said here, her clothes look a few sizes to large.

Yea I agree I don't think Amy'd wear something like that either but they could have her wear something more appealing. Like I actually liked what she wore in Romance Resonance :) And that purple cardigan is my favorite on her I'm happy they brought it back!

Wait never mind it's a different one. But purple looks reaaaally good on her :p

Edited by totabcn

I *think* Kripke might be back on 7x10 too. We were discussing Wheaton's latest blog post where he talked about talking to JRB today and I found this photo on JRB's Twitter, with comments seeming to imply he might be on set on Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/jackieclarke/status/398966598066647040/photo/1

Kripke + Wheaton in the same ep might be pretty epic. They surely got the full house of guest stars these sweeps.

Okay, if it turns out that Kripke and Wheaton are in the same episode--I have to say I called it in chat Friday afternoon! :biggrin:

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 3

I wonder what kind of scenario it might be for Kripke and Wheaton to be in the same episode. The only other time they were both in it was Howard's bachelor party. So either it's some sort of event they're all going to or they're in separate scenes and therefore neither of them will be around much. I can't wait to find out.

I wonder what kind of scenario it might be for Kripke and Wheaton to be in the same episode. The only other time they were both in it was Howard's bachelor party. So either it's some sort of event they're all going to or they're in separate scenes and therefore neither of them will be around much. I can't wait to find out.

Me too... we'll find out soon. I just hope no Lenny harassment :D

Do we know of anyone going to the 7x10 taping?

I believe someone from the other forum is going.

Thanks for the pics! :)

Sheldon needs a NEW pair of shoes... ASAP! :shok:

I agree! Those are the fugliest shoes I've ever seen on any man.

He owns a pair of black dress shoes, doesn't he? Or maybe he left them at that banquet when he showed everyone the dark side of the moon... :biggrin:

But it's like Howard and his hootchie pants, those ugly shoes are part of his trademark, even when he gets dressed up.

At least he doesn't wear that plaid suit everywhere anymore.

Looking at all those wonderful pictures of Pouty!Sheldon, I gotta wonder what a horrible child he must have been when he didn't get his way. :p

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 1

He has worn the black shoes last season when he was taking care of Amy. Not sure why he doesn't anymore. I really don't mind his shoes, I kind of like them. But he doesn't dress like a celebrity :p

Edited by koops
  • Like 4

To be fair these shoes are only meant for running, they are designed to be easier on your feet as they approximate running barefoot without the worry of getting calluses or lacerations on your feet.

There's no real excuse for them, but I've seen people who are not running anywhere wearing them. :p

Whoa. Wheaton and Kripke? Curiouser and curiouser. 7X10 is not even going to be a sweeps episode. It will air in December.
What if Penny slaps Wheaton around (metaphorically) for what he did at the bowling alley? Or maybe they dated, after. It's "anything can happen" time' apparently. :) Eta: hey, I checked. Anything Can Happen Thursday IS every third Thursday of the month, so why shouldn't we have Mrs Johnson? I'm fine now, because it makes sense. Wheaton will have to wait until an Anything Can Happen Thursday cycles around again. I do hope he gets his turn. Edited by Nogravitasatall

I agree! Those are the fugliest shoes I've ever seen on any man.

Even worse than sandal boots?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH SANDAL BOOTS? (Actually, never mind, I just "googled" them and found out...good grief)

Sheldon's shoes are a thing of high, almost painful, beauty. What's the matter with you people...

post-9663-0-65534300-1384047794_thumb.jp

Back to "Spoilers"....What's all this business I hear about Kaley being pregnant? And if this isn't blatant nonsense, what's the general consensus (violently differing set of emotionally driven opinions) about how this will impact the show?

As a side note about people complaining about Cuoco's talk show fake wedding...Remember, Parsons got married to a vacuum cleaner on a talk show, indeed was even shown in bed with it. Perhaps it's the new "thing"

• Like 2