S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

Oh, just to clear things up... It is Pennys dream which Stuart features in. I asked.

You know this makes some sort of weird sense. Penny went into the comic book store to get something for her nephew, meets Stuart, and they start dating. And Stuart's all swagged out, because of Penny. ;)

• Like 3

I knew this seemed familiar:

At the end of the episode, the outcome of the alternate reality is, for the most part, the same as the friends' reality. Ross's wife becomes gay with Susan, Monica & Chandler end up together, Rachel finds out her husband Barry is cheating on her, and Phoebe ends up playing at Central Perk. Joey, however, still hasn't been fired from 'Days Of Our Lives'

The burning question is, will they or won't they be better off without Sheldon? The fat suits would seem to suggest no.....   Oo, Oo, Monica in a fat suit.

They are taping in two sessions today.   They taped two sessions yesterday as well.   The first session at 8:15 AM  and the second at 4:00 PM. All four sessions were/are being taped with WB Tour groups in audience.

That just makes me feel worse for that gal from France.  A trip of a lifetime and she gets booted out for random tour people?  I would never stop crying...

• Like 5

imagine a whole episode without shelly..

They are taping in two sessions today.   They taped two sessions yesterday as well.   The first session at 8:15 AM  and the second at 4:00 PM. All four sessions were/are being taped with WB Tour groups in audience.

can i ask how you know this please?! thank you. :) just curious

I like the idea of Leonard being the spokes of a wheel, since everyone is linked to him in some way. As for the glue, that could go to several people, Penny is the glue that keeps her girls group together and Leonard the guys. Sheldon really doesn't supply anything except the apartment, if it was Leonard's apartment everyone would be still together except Sheldon and maybe Amy, but even Amy might be there, since she was brought in by Howard and Raj. Sheldon has not brought anyone into the group, he just supplied the apartment.

• Like 1

I like the idea of Leonard being the spokes of a wheel, since everyone is linked to him in some way. As for the glue, that could go to several people, Penny is the glue that keeps her girls group together and Leonard the guys. Sheldon really doesn't supply anything except the apartment, if it was Leonard's apartment everyone would be still together except Sheldon and maybe Amy, but even Amy might be there, since she was brought in by Howard and Raj. Sheldon has not brought anyone into the group, he just supplied the apartment.

It kind of depends when the Sheldonectomy was performed. Without the first Leonard-Sheldon meeting, Howapali would have no reason to interact with Sheldon, they like Leonard....

• Like 1

I agree with the wheel and glue metaphors for Leonard and Penny, but one could argue, as I said earlier, that without Sheldon Leonard would be dead or in jail. Therefore without Sheldon there would be no Leonard to get the group together. 

Leonard was showing Raj and Howard his experiment with rocket fuel and messed up his calculations, so whether is was in the elevator or in some other apartment. Leonard would have died. And I mentioned with Joyce if Sheldon hadn't scare away Joyce Kim he would have told her secrets, so if not dead then in jail. Sheldon is more than just the apartment :)

Edited by delsino

If Sheldon wasn't there there are like a million possibilities of what could have happened. Each one of us can make a different assumption and there is no way to tell if it is wrong or right. The important thing here is what each character imagines life would be without Sheldon because it depicts their feelings towards him and the others. IMO Leonard is the glue and Penny is a catalyst and they like Leonard better than Sheldon and they could or couldn't be better off without Sheldon but the important thing is that they don't feel like their lives would be better.

Variety has more details about Jim's whereabouts:

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/obama-tours-dreamworks-animation-visits-with-steve-martin-and-jim-parsons-1200887780/

He then went to a recording studio, where Steve Martin and Jim Parsons were recording lines for the upcoming film, “Home.” Also there were director Tim Johnson and producer Chris Jenkins.

Edited by dessertisserved

Ok, I peeked and broke my forum hiatus because I was curious about what is happening with this episode and this plot sounds amazing!!! :) I love how they're really coming up with hard-to-shoot episodes this year and I really really like the premise. It's like the question about Marmaduke "Why do they keep him?". This whole thing sounds so interesting. I'm just very curious whether they're going to show Amy too because one of the biggest questions these days is "Why does she put up with him?" and I always think how sad her life would be if she had never met him. I just hope the writers do remember "original Amy" and don't make up their own AU character for her.

I bet Jim probably has a scene at the end where everyone gives Sheldon a massive group hug. Except Stuart. LOL. :p

• Like 2

I bet Jim probably has a scene at the end where everyone gives Sheldon a massive group hug. Except Stuart. LOL. :p

And then Sheldon will faint!!!

I don't realy see a daydream from Amy because if there wasn't Sheldon there wouldn't be the need for Howard and Raj to find him a girlfriend. And I doubt that she would give Howard a second chance if she was his date!! I mean the man has only a master!! :p

I liked the group hug though!! He walks in with Amy they all hug him and he is like ''Amy make them stop!!''

Really it sounds like this episode could be awesome. It is a Christmas episode, yeah. There is no relationship drama, thank God. It is mostly fantasy, so no permanent changes. Plus each fantasy will probably be really funny, so we will be getting lots of laughs. I'm actually getting a little excited about this one.

I think Penny is the one having the dreams, according to what I have seen posted so far, so my guess is that Sheldon and Amy are off doing something else and they have their own scenes. Yes, I would guess at the end there is some sort of entire group thing.   I am really looking forward to this episode.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1