• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Heres what happened,   Originally, I wasn't planning on going on the tour.. But since Its a weekend, theres no filming and we are dying to know about this set, I thought I would give it a try.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Nog ♥♥♥ Yesterday, was a great day, starting off with the great people Nog and I befriended while waiting in line. Haha. I was very glad they did the tag scene fo

Hey guys, I went to the taping today!!! It was so surreal to see the actors live on stage.... Anyways I intended to do a proper detailed taping report but I lost my pen in the beginning of the taping

Posted Images

I am assuming the 8th is for Stuart since Penny's dream includes him.

But we're extracting Cooper, at least in the AU. Without Sheldon, the loopy stringy conflict might not have happened.

Edited by Disgusted

Penny's imagination having Stuart in it is made all the funnier simply because she said Leonard's name when she was kissing Stuart… I'm really looking forward to how they play all of these! Especially Howard & Raj ha! And Leonard… what's this one up to in his sans-Sheldon life? Curiouser and curiouser. 

• Like 4

This is a science show! Let's be scientific! Leonard is the Higgs Boson, and Sheldon a weakly interacting Fermion who, when exposed to superconductivity, forms a (wait for it.......) Cooper Pairing! Glue and wheels are for babies :p

This sounds more like a 'It's a Wonderful Life' than 'A Christmas Carol' pastiche to me. If it was the latter, then they'd need Sheldon present for Ebenezer Scrooge's role.

• Like 1

This is a science show! Let's be scientific! Leonard is the Higgs Boson, and Sheldon a weakly interacting Fermion who, when exposed to superconductivity, forms a (wait for it.......) Cooper Pairing! Glue and wheels are for babies :p

This sounds more like a 'It's a Wonderful Life' than 'A Christmas Carol' pastiche to me. If it was the latter, then they'd need Sheldon present for Ebenezer Scrooge's role.

It's like an inside-out version of It's A Wonderful Life.

• Like 1

For the folks who think Amy won't be in this episode because she would have no connection to the group without Sheldon:

If there's one thing I've learned from watching the show and being around this forum, it's that the writers are way more creative than we are.  They can find a way for Amy to have become friends with some of the gang.  Maybe she met Bernie at a conference or Raj volunteered to have his brain examined by her. 

This sounds like a fun episode. 

BTW, why are Jim Parsons and Steve Martin meeting President Obama?

• Like 1

For the folks who think Amy won't be in this episode because she would have no connection to the group without Sheldon:

If there's one thing I've learned from watching the show and being around this forum, it's that the writers are way more creative than we are.  They can find a way for Amy to have become friends with some of the gang.  Maybe she met Bernie at a conference or Raj volunteered to have his brain examined by her. 

This sounds like a fun episode. 

BTW, why are Jim Parsons and Steve Martin meeting President Obama?

Tea, Steve and Jim were at Dreamworks Studios audio taping their voices for the movie "Home" (the one with Rhianna that used to be Schmeckday has been renamed).   They were there doing their audio taping and The President was touring the studios and stopped to watch them tape and they met him then.

Tea, Steve and Jim were at Dreamworks Studios audio taping their voices for the movie "Home" (the one with Rhianna that used to be Schmeckday has been renamed).   They were there doing their audio taping and The President was touring the studios and stopped to watch them tape and they met him then.

Have you heard more about the taping tonight?

I like the idea of Leonard being the spokes of a wheel, since everyone is linked to him in some way. As for the glue, that could go to several people, Penny is the glue that keeps her girls group together and Leonard the guys. Sheldon really doesn't supply anything except the apartment, if it was Leonard's apartment everyone would be still together except Sheldon and maybe Amy, but even Amy might be there, since she was brought in by Howard and Raj. Sheldon has not brought anyone into the group, he just supplied the apartment.

In the flashback episode Leonard is carrying a box as he is moving in. The four guys are walking up the stairs and Sheldon is introducing Howard and Raj.  He describes them as a rag-tag band and describes himself as the smart one, Howard as the funny one and Raj as the lovable foreigner. Leonard may have never met Howard and Raj if it hadn't been for Sheldon. 

In the flashback episode Leonard is carrying a box as he is moving in. The four guys are walking up the stairs and Sheldon is introducing Howard and Raj.  He describes them as a rag-tag band and describes himself as the smart one, Howard as the funny one and Raj as the lovable foreigner. Leonard may have never met Howard and Raj if it hadn't been for Sheldon. 

Eeeeennnnt. That's the opening to The Precious Fragmentation, try again.

• Like 2

Eeeeennnnt. That's the opening to The Precious Fragmentation, try again.

Oh I have one!

Leonard may have never met Howard and Raj if in the early universe hydrogen was a little more common or a little less common ;)

• Like 1

Have you heard more about the taping tonight?

No, unless we happen to get a "chatty cathy" type of person willing to share that they were there, we likely would not anyway.   We lucked out that we had someone that was at one of the four that saw a couple of small scenes willing to share what she did, but no one else has shared and there was more than one person there so that gives you an idea of the odds.   Typically, unless they belong to these two forum sites, it is hard to get information from people going to taping (or in this case WB tour).   Not everyone on the tour would necessarily be a fan of the show either so you have to consider that as well.

The real time to start speculating is when they don't show this secretly taped episode to the audience at the next taping ;)

The taping will be only 2 days before air. unless they're hiding something really big (like Penny telling Leonard she's pregnant and they get engaged) they will have promoted the episode by then. The only way that would happen off sweeps is if Kaley got pregnant (when they couldn't use it for sweeps) and they decided to use it as part of the show.

Edited by eirwinrommel
  • Like 1

The taping will be only 2 cays before air. unless they're hiding something really big (like Penny telling Leonard she's pregnant and they get engaged) they will have promoted the episode by then. The only way that would happen off sweeps is if Kaley got pregnant (when they couldn't use it for sweeps) and they decided to use it as part of the show.

No we have a tweet from the WB site that said that WB tour folks would be seeing (in four different sessions) starting yesterday and today the taping of this episode.  They will have plenty of time to edit since it does not air until December 12.

Heh, the only thing more apocalyptic than knowing what is going to happen is not knowing what is going to happen....

Truth. That makes sense. But they needed to imagine their lives without Sheldon in a Christmas episode?

Well Xmas is a time to make people happy.

• Like 5

Update!!!!    Sheldon, Amy and Howard were the cast taped at least at one of the sessions today that one of the tour folks saw.  They won't tell us anything about the story, said they don't want to spoil  the fun but at least answered that for me.  

• Like 2