S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

Ohh man, my only relief is that the next thuesday we are going to know what is the plot of this episode because someone is going to the taping. From now this christmas episode sounds awsome and i love the idea that everyone realize how important is sheldon in their lives because already know how important he is in my life lol pd: the shamy shippers need an ultra especial moment for being so pantient this year. Come on that would be our chistmas present and we deserve it Lol

• Like 1

Not really, but this isn't due to run until the 12th of December, so they have a couple of weeks. They have shown some that are not fully edited, or in a couple of cases they didn't show the episode at all. Possibly due to it not being complete.

Edited by Tensor

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens in this christmas episode ...

and if I remember correctly last year Sheldon ruined Christmas for some of his friends because he wanted to take revenge on santa , with a cunning plan , usual selfish self.......it would be nice to see some kind of pay-back...although I guess that plot mostly was to make us feel sorry Sheldon as usual..even though he ruins his friends fun so that he could have his fun...

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens in this christmas episode ...

and if I remember correctly last year Sheldon ruined Christmas for some of his friends because he wanted to take revenge on santa , with a cunning plan , usual selfish self.......it would be nice to see some kind of pay-back...although I guess that plot mostly was to make us feel sorry Sheldon as usual..even though he ruins his friends fun so that he could have his fun...

I understand what your saying. This episode seems to be acknowledging that. I think most realize Sheldon is a pain in the ass. I think most people can easily picture things without Leonard or Penny but I think the idea of the show is to show how things would be without him. I'm a big Lenny fan but there would be no Lenny without Sheldon.

Cecilia.- what's the disgusting moments. I'm Very curious now

I know it has to be fake but it that's crazy if it was real

I honestly could never imagine an episode like that!! It was like a bad fanfic or something!!!

Since you want to know.. When Bernie goes over at Penny's she grabs a bottle and she spills the drink on herself and she ask something like "why my pants are wet?" and Penny answers "shut up and drink"..

And at the end when Howard finds the girls they are on a puddle of vomit..

The person who wrote that probably hated Sheldon since Leonard was calling him names all the time and probably hated Penny too since she was really rude to Leonard and at the end she is like an alcoholic mess having a really bad hangover.. Honestly, at least the shamy stripping(a previous fake spoiler from the same site at 7x06) was an enjoyable mental picture..

• Like 2

i think i give up with this guy. he just seems confused about everything.

He is just messing with us and basking in the glory of our desperation  :spiteful: . Just leave it, don't ask anymore questions, we will find out next week hopefully :)

I understand what your saying. This episode seems to be acknowledging that. I think most realize Sheldon is a pain in the ass. I think most people can easily picture things without Leonard or Penny but I think the idea of the show is to show how things would be without him. I'm a big Lenny fan but there would be no Lenny without Sheldon.

And there would be no Shamy without Leonard, because it was Leonard's friends that hooked them up.

If Leonard didn't meet Sheldon, he would have probably have still met Alex, at Cal Tech and had a loving girlfriend. He would have never known about Penny and would have been spared the heartache she have him.

Sheldon, without Leonard, would have been alone and probably have gone off the deep end at some point, or unemployed, since he insulted Gablehauser the first time he saw him, until Leonard called his mom to save his ass.

• Like 1

Sheldon, without Leonard, would have been alone and probably have gone off the deep end at some point, or unemployed, since he insulted Gablehauser the first time he saw him, until Leonard called his mom to save his ass.

If Leonard hadn't become Sheldons roommate, Sheldon would have looked and found another.

Who knows, it might have been Amy for all we know (unlikely I know).

But yeah, Leonard is the nucleus of the group.

I don't understand what my post had to do with Lenny and Sheldon...

Sheldon ruined christmas for Leonard, Howard and Stuart which I was referring to...

I don't think we can tell what would have happened if... I mean for all we know Raj could meet Beverly on CalTech when she would visit Leonard and she could decide to cure him or something!! I mean life is full with endless possibilities!! Everything could happen!! The point of the episode isn't to decide who is more important but to understand how the characters feel about Sheldon.. Maybe they feel relieved and imagine their lives better maybe the exact opposite(it would make more sense)..

AU is very interesting because it can open to so much fun and conbinations that would normally make no sense in the real show. So I'm totally in, as long as they keep everything logic and don't mess up with Amy' character...

My My, this secret episode is so exciting :)

• Like 2

And there would be no Shamy without Leonard, because it was Leonard's friends that hooked them up.

If Leonard didn't meet Sheldon, he would have probably have still met Alex, at Cal Tech and had a loving girlfriend. He would have never known about Penny and would have been spared the heartache she have him.

Not sure how a character as inconsequential as Alex came into the equation, but she specifically came to Cal Tech to work for Sheldon, so she wouldn't be around either (though that's not a loss to anybody). I'd argue that any grief Leonard and Penny have caused one another is inevitable in relationships and is outweighed completely by the love and joy they bring to each other's lives, but that would probably fall upon deaf ears. Not sure why you are so hung up on this character and put her on such a pedestal, from the first time we saw her we learned she was willing if not eager to cheat seeing as how she came onto a man she knew was unavailable. Seemed pretty trashy if you ask me. 

The fact that Sheldon even has a job after all the crap he's pulled requires the audience to suspend disbelief, so I can't speculate much on that. It's possible that another university would have seen the brilliance of his mind and snatched him up, sending him as far away as possible for his research of course. 

Edited by DaisyJane

I don't think we can tell what would have happened if... I mean for all we know Raj could meet Beverly on CalTech when she would visit Leonard and she could decide to cure him or something!! I mean life is full with endless possibilities!! Everything could happen!! The point of the episode isn't to decide who is more important but to understand how the characters feel about Sheldon.. Maybe they feel relieved and imagine their lives better maybe the exact opposite(it would make more sense)..

Every episode is about how the others feel about Sheldon --- maybe the show's name should be changed to "Everybody Loves Sheldon". 

It would be refreshing to finally get an episode(s) where Sheldon doesn't take his friends for grant or just be a descent human being by not belittling or degrading his supposedly friends.  Or how about a episode where Sheldon loses all his friends so that he would finally get how lucky he is to have them.

• Like 2

Every episode is about how the others feel about Sheldon --- maybe the show's name should be changed to "Everybody Loves Sheldon". 

It would be refreshing to finally get an episode(s) where Sheldon doesn't take his friends for grant or just be a descent human being by not belittling or degrading his supposedly friends.  Or how about a episode where Sheldon loses all his friends so that he would finally get how lucky he is to have them.

I think you have to accept that Sheldon is the most important character of the show (read not of the group).

The Sheldon you described would be completely OOC imho.

To me, Sheldon has grown alot more social (since Amy came along), but you can't expect his nature to turn 180.

He is trying to make others to see how he feels (the itchy sweater), he is participating in social events (the thanksgiving epiode) etc.

The Sheldon you want is coming, but not just yet.

Just my 2 cents.