S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

Why?

Arthur: Can, can I ask you a question?

Leonard: Yeah, sure.

Arthur: Why do you put up with Sheldon?

Leonard: Oh, uh, you know, because we’re friends.

Arthur: Why?

Leonard: Wow, you ask really hard questions.

Arthur: Yeah.

Leonard: Look, I know he can be aggravating, but what you have to remember is that he’s not doing it on purpose. It’s just how he is. But he’s also loyal and trustworthy and we have fun together.

Arthur: You, you know you’re describing a dog.

Leonard: He did bite me once. But in his defence, I came up behind him while he was eating, so…

Arthur: Yeah, they, they hate that.

Leonard: You know what, Sheldon is the smartest person I have ever met. And he’s a little broken and he needs me. I guess I need him, too.

Leonard: Bye.

Sheldon: Well done, Leonard. The true hero doesn’t seek adulation, he fights for right and justice simply because it’s his nature.

Leonard: Penny’s hooking up with her jerk of an ex-boyfriend and I have indelible ink on my forehead!

Sheldon: That’s your badge of honour, your warrior’s wound, if you will. I was wrong, minstrels will write songs about you

• Like 3

If there is a collective hug, I want Leonard is the first to hug him. Am I asking too much?

I don't think we'll ever see  Sheldon and Leonard, and I'm alright with that. I don't think occasional displays of friendly affection would fit their love/hate relationship.

If there is a collective hug, I want Leonard is the first to hug him. Am I asking too much?

No you are not, I want to see a Sheldon/Leonard hug--have for a while.  I doubt it will happen, though, since Leonard understands it's one of Sheldon's idiosyncracies and is unlikely to push it.

I think it would be cool because Leonard would not be the first person that everyone would think to hug Sheldon.  Sure Amy and Penny are natural choices but this is treading into unknown territory...

I think it would be sweet..

Regarding the (possible) hug, it also depends who are really doing the dreaming, and what they are dreaming & realizing because of said dream.

If they (the writers) want to make it a friendship episode, it should be Leonard and/or Penny.

If romantic then Amy ofcourse.

Or both, shortly after each other is also possible.

"She's not alone with Howard" needs some kind of punctuation.

It could mean that she's with Howard, but not alone--as in, she's in a scene with him, but with someone else in the room.

Or, it could mean that she's not alone, she's with Howard.

A Panda eats shoots and leaves.  A Panda eats, shoots, and leaves. :p

I love how we can't understand the English language and are more confused than we began.  lol  

• Like 1

Why?

eta: Why not Amy?

I don't think Amy will have her dream about how her life would be without Sheldon, then it would be out of context she initiate the hug. Also, I want the next Shamy hug is more intimate than that. As for Leonard, I really appreciate the fact that he respects phobias Sheldon and I know he isn't the type who embraces many people too and it would be too emotional, but I want him to embrace Sheldon. I think it would be really sweet. And if he realizes that Sheldon is so important in his life as I think, maybe I can have my dream come true. But I can live without it.

untill she called out Leonards name ;)

But yeah, she did like him (might have been the wine though).

Penny DRINKING!!! I'm shocked... Shocked I Say! That Penny would let drinking effect her judgment!

I love how we can't understand the English language and are more confused than we began.  lol  

It's all a plot to confuse non English speakers, and take over the world.

Edited by eirwinrommel
  • Like 2

I want to see Sheldon hug Leonard... for a little longer than Leonard might be strictly comfortable with, until Leonard relaxes and goes with it. Then Sheldon can say, "You can COUNT on me, buddy". Meanwhile Penny and Bernadette exchange a glance, one indicating "what just happened?", the other showing, "well, that's how it is sometimes, why the hell else do they live together?". Somehow they can make it Christmas-ish, I'm sure.

... but I'd be surprised if the show didn't resolve to reinforce the canon choices, even just through some over the shoulder looks or wistful remarks in the AU world.

• Like 1

AU is very interesting because it can open to so much fun and conbinations that would normally make no sense in the real show. So I'm totally in, as long as they keep everything logic and don't mess up with Amy' character...

My My, this secret episode is so exciting :)

I'm a little confused, in an AU why would Amy's character be the only one unchanged? :) Edited by SodidIwin?

I really like to see them together as friends (They are quite funny together)... but come on, Amy and Howard ... No wayyyyyy  :shok:  :nono: 

If Howard and Amy dated (because they met and bonded over Neil Diamond) [Howmy], how long would it be before Howard awakened Amy's inner Slut Bunny? It would be funny to see Howmy all over each other! Some people forget that at first Amy wasn't interested in Sheldon in a sexual manor, either.

Season 4 episode 10

Scene: A street.

Sheldon: I’m glad you decided to reject your animal hindbrain and return to the realm of pure intellect.

Amy: As am I. (Holds Sheldon’s hand)

Sheldon: What are you doing?

Amy: An experiment. Nope. Nothing. Never mind.

Because we are protective of Amy, and sense goes out the window very fast then ;)

If that's the case, then why don't you want her to be with someone who treats her better than Sheldon does? If this weren't a sitcom, Amy would have dropped Sheldon long ago. Would you put up with a BF who treated you like that?

Edited by eirwinrommel

If Howard and Amy dated (because they met and bonded over Neil Diamond) [Howmy], how long would it be before Howard awakened Amy's inner Slut Bunny? It would be funny to see Howmy all over each other! Some people forget that at first Amy wasn't interested in Sheldon in a sexual manor, either.

Season 4 episode 10

Scene: A street.

Sheldon: I’m glad you decided to reject your animal hindbrain and return to the realm of pure intellect.

Amy: As am I. (Holds Sheldon’s hand)

Sheldon: What are you doing?

Amy: An experiment. Nope. Nothing. Never mind.

In bed together at Howard's mothers house. The first guy she slept with was Howard.LOL

Edited by Chrismo

Someones holding out on us.....photo-8091.jpg?_r=1385247288

SOPILERS FOR 7.11 ROUND UP FOR ROXANNE
and morya.

Confusing spoilers that may not add up ahead!

This is a Christmas themed episode.

Sheldon is not in Pasadena, he is in Texas because Missy had a baby. (revealed at the end of the episode through a skype session with Amy)

Whilst Sheldon is gone, the gang imagine what their lives would be without Sheldon.

Bernadette imagines that she never talked to Howard, but in her scene she does imagine him there but doesn't talk to him

Raj or Howard imagine they are in fat (S&K wearing fat suits) and are eating cheesecake.. (I assume lonely fat guy stereotype.)

Penny imagines she is dating a "swagged out Stuart".

That's all we have for now. I did my best! No sign of Leonard's scenes yet, or really Howard or Amy's.

Edited by Disgusted
  • Like 7