S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

Just because an episode doesn't play out the way you want it to in your mind doesn't mean that the writers are doing bad things.  They simply have their own story and their own timeframe and their own manner in which to tell the story.

I apologize, it was failed attempt at forum sarcasm :(

• Like 1

Man, people who write the taping reports should charge.

Luckily they are all wonderful, giving fellow posters. Caring individuals that want to share with their fellow TBBT lovers their joyful observations they are able to experience during the taping. So that we can also have at least a sence of the episode before it has been shown. Therefore enabling us the opportunity to go completely bat crap crazy and nearly jump off the deep end. Only to be saved once the episode is run and the majority of us vote the episode "Excellent"! :)

Edited by SodidIwin?

So Leonard's in a fatsuit and it looks like Raj is his roommate.  Wonder if this means Raj and Howard aren't in fatsuits at the CF like we heard.

I suspect the original source wasn't a huge BBT fan and got all the characters confused and all.   It seems like that he didn't know names of some and then got the ones he talked about confused.   ;)

I suspect the original source wasn't a huge BBT fan and got all the characters confused and all.   It seems like that he didn't know names of some and then got the ones he talked about confused.   ;)

That's what I was thinking, especially since it looks like Penny talks to Leonard briefly in the CF instead of Bernie to Howard.

That's what I was thinking, especially since it looks like Penny talks to Leonard briefly in the CF instead of Bernie to Howard.

Yes and how can you confuse Penny with Bernadette. I will admit both are blondes and pretty, but honestly, Penny has been there since the beginning and if they don't know who she is, they clearly are not a fan of the show.  ;)

Hey Bowie just tweeted a picture with Kate and tagged it #tbbt..... Is that related to Big Bang...

No, they are both working tonight.  They are working at a local music/comedy dinner theater called Largo at the Coronet.  It says that the show they are doing is "Thrilling Adventure Hour" which is sort of done like old-time radio.  http://www.largo-la.com/event/395895-thrilling-adventure-hour-los-angeles/

Edited by stardustmelody

So Leonard's in a fatsuit and it looks like Raj is his roommate.  Wonder if this means Raj and Howard aren't in fatsuits at the CF like we heard.

It's really interesting to try to match up anything the people mentioned about the taping, especially that one guy, with what we're actually seeing in the promo.

Now, of course, we've not seen everything in the episode, but it sure does look like that guy didn't really know what the heck he was seeing.

• Like 2

It's really interesting to try to match up anything the people mentioned about the taping, especially that one guy, with what we're actually seeing in the promo.

Now, of course, we've not seen everything in the episode, but it sure does look like that guy didn't really know what the heck he was seeing.

Indeed, I am hoping he was wrong about the Amy & Howard stuff too.

But we will know soon enough.

They failed to notice Mary and Zack in the taping so who knows what he really saw!

Didn't they do this episode over multiple tapings and each taping have a different audience? Besides the promo lasted all of 30 seconds. So no one really knows what the gentleman saw other than what he indicated.

The person said they saw Bernadette see Howard, not Leonard. Leonard wasn't spotted by a single person.

There were like 4 different tapings and we got info from 2.

IMO, it's still highly likely that Howard and Raj have a fat suit scene. 

I also saw Stuart come to the party in the promo, so I'm pretty sure it's him who imagines he dates Penny now..haha

Edited by bigbangsheldon

rachelshamyfan said:

They failed to notice Mary and Zack in the taping so who knows what he really saw!

We don't really know if the person who saw the Skype saw the whole Skype, or maybe he didn't even understand who Mary was, etc.

And since there were multiple groups who saw bits and pieces of the taping, there's no telling where Zack comes into play.

But, yeah, the reports for this ep were messed up.

And speaking of messed up, is anyone else having trouble using quotes?  I also can't seem to copy/paste or use the Bold or Italics or anything else.  What up?

Oh, and in the promo, when the narrator is doing the little poem and they show Sheldon again on the ipad, he looks off to his right and then turns back with an exasperated look on his face--I'm betting his mother is calling to him or something, maybe telling him to come look at the baby or something else he would find tedious. :p

Edited by phantagrae

rachelshamyfan said:

We don't really know if the person who saw the Skype saw the whole Skype, or maybe he didn't even understand who Mary was, etc.

And since there were multiple groups who saw bits and pieces of the taping, there's no telling where Zack comes into play.

But, yeah, the reports for this ep were messed up.

And speaking of messed up, is anyone else having trouble using quotes?  I also can't seem to copy/paste or use the Bold or Italics or anything else.  What up?

Oh, and in the promo, when the narrator is doing the little poem and they show Sheldon again on the ipad, he looks off to his right and then turns back with an exasperated look on his face--I'm betting his mother is calling to him or something, maybe telling him to come look at the baby or something else he would find tedious. :p

Phanta, when you hit reply or quote, look in the upper left hand corner of the reply box. There is a little switch up there. click on it and see if you get those functions back.