S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

I'm actually not opposed to Amy dating Stuart, it really depends on whether the scenario is consistent with her S04/S05 character but I find it less appaling than Amy dating Howard which really has no basis in canon whatsoever.

• Like 1

Maybe because NCIS doesnt work out she wants to move to NYC and asks leonard to move with her

So they are both leaving the show?

ETA, and technically, that would be them moving in with each other.

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 2

I have to say 7x12 is sounding like a really good episode for Lenny. And I appreciate for once that Penny is asking Leonard the bold question not the other way round. But the episode sounds like another 6x16 where hopefully Leonard/Penny sort out an issue and get in sync and move forward.

I'm talking about the big tease ----.

Yes, there was some movement for Leonard and Penny but not what they teased at.

OH - yeah, I have no doubt given Molaro's style that this will end in a positive resolution for Leonard/Penny. :) 

I just hope they make tangible strides forward --- something like moving in together would be amazing and shake up the tbbt universe and add some life to the storylines. 

• Like 1

So they are both leaving the show?

ETA, and technically, that would be them moving in with each other.

LOL I didn't say he said yes

and I didn't say it was different then them living together, I agree it would be them moving in together

I was just posting what could be a possible question that Penny asks Leonard after the NCIS bust

Edited by delsino

Episode 7x12 sounds just like I hoped how it would happen.

I explained my scenario to a friend a couple of weeks ago: Penny shouldn´t become a star, but she should get more success in her acting-career. Leonard would do the most selfless thing he could do - he would support her, even if that means he could loose her. Impressed by that gesture Penny finally realizes that Leonard is the love of her life and proposes to him.

I'm guessing that Penny asks Leonard to move in with her. It's the next logical step in their relationship.

I doubt it's that, not big or important enough to entail any hesitation. I doubt they'd be moving Leonard and Sheldon out of their apartment anytime soon.  

For the record, there won't be a full on report for the AU episode but I'll write a paragraph to give you an idea of it. Feel free to ask questions about it after I post though. I'll put it in the taping report thread with tomorrow's taping report. :)

• Like 6

For the record, there won't be a full on report for the AU episode but I'll write a paragraph to give you an idea of it. Feel free to ask questions about it after I post though. I'll put it in the taping report thread with tomorrow's taping report. :)

Thank you so much Monique!!!!

Have fun for us tomorrow

• Like 1

Amy looks so sad in the promo picture with Stuart, how can anyone think those are happy tears?

But maybe Stuart isn't dating her, maybe he's just there as a friend, trying to cheer her up.

Can't wait to see how the episode turns out.

As to the 7'12 press release, why would Sheldon try to learn to be funny?

Has he given another presentation where he failed at or something?

Or has one of his friends made a snide remark about him?

As to the 7'12 press release, why would Sheldon try to learn to be funny?

Has he given another presentation where he failed at or something?

Or has one of his friends made a snide remark about him?

I wondered the exact same thing.  Seems like such an odd thing for him to desire.

As far as Penny on NCIS, I suspect they were trying to imply she was a "serious" actress going for "drama" parts instead of "sitcom" parts, thus the reason not going for sitcom genre shows.

I wondered the exact same thing. Seems like such an odd thing for him to desire.

As far as Penny on NCIS, I suspect they were trying to imply she was a "serious" actress going for "drama" parts instead of "sitcom" parts, thus the reason not going for sitcom genre shows.

Sheldon studied friend making and presentation/ acting before. This could be funny and benign. And Penny could have been reunited, in spirit, with Alex had she been successful on NCIS. Funny to think about. Edited by Nogravitasatall

I wondered the exact same thing.  Seems like such an odd thing for him to desire.

Yeah I saw you mentioned in the Shamy thread.

I think he might have tried to pull a joke (maybe even ment to be flirtatious) but backfires and makes her very upset.

Seeing this he feels bad about himself, and want to improve on it, to make up with her.

Or could be something silly, non important.