• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Heres what happened,   Originally, I wasn't planning on going on the tour.. But since Its a weekend, theres no filming and we are dying to know about this set, I thought I would give it a try.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Nog ♥♥♥ Yesterday, was a great day, starting off with the great people Nog and I befriended while waiting in line. Haha. I was very glad they did the tag scene fo

Hey guys, I went to the taping today!!! It was so surreal to see the actors live on stage.... Anyways I intended to do a proper detailed taping report but I lost my pen in the beginning of the taping

Posted Images

MJ THANK YOU!!!!! He dropped his pants????? LOL!!!!!! Was Sheldon drunk too??? Oh wait he has already done that!!I'm really curious about Amy's reaction!!

Leonard will definitely say no but if Penny proposed even drunk that means she is thinking about it. I sense something good for the Lenny on the 150th episode.

• Like 1

He dropped his pants????? LOL!!!!!! Was Sheldon drunk too??? Oh wait he has already done that!!I'm really curious about Amy's reaction!!

To bad we have to wait 3 weeks to see it on screen, but thank god for the taping report later today!!!

Penny proposing to Leonard - you know what they say, the truth comes out when you're drunk! (Molly had to remind me I said that ha) And also... she is, after all, better at showing her feelings when she isn't thinking about them. I love this!

And boy Sheldon just loves dropping dem pants!

• Like 1

MJ THANK YOU!!!!! He dropped his pants????? LOL!!!!!! Was Sheldon drunk too??? Oh wait he has already done that!!I'm really curious about Amy's reaction!!

How much you wanna bet Amy's reaction is to tell him it would be even funnier if he dropped his drawers too?

• Like 3

How much you wanna bet Amy's reaction is to tell him it would be even funnier if he dropped his drawers too?

Honestly I have no idea what might happen!!! Deep down I would like to see Amy shocked and a little embarrassed. I mean last season she peeked into his underwear drawer and he shouted at her and suddenly he just drops his pants in front of her??? I'd love to see her embarrassed and looking everywhere but Sheldon!!! And him to be like "Amy the joke is right here!!!look over here!!!" LOL!!!!

• Like 1

Honestly I have no idea what might happen!!! Deep down I would like to see Amy shocked and a little embarrassed. I mean last season she peeked into his underwear drawer and he shouted at her and suddenly he just drops his pants in front of her??? I'd love to see her embarrassed and looking everywhere but Sheldon!!! And him to be like "Amy the joke is right here!!!look over here!!!" LOL!!!!

Maybe he has a very funny boxer on, something with a monkey perhaps?

I would bet she'd be taking advantage of the opportunity to just stare at his bare legs, butt, undies, whatever she can see. :p

Edited by phantagrae

I removed my posts in the episode threads, so I'll repost it here.

I am looking very forward to both episodes, I think they are gonna be good ones, even for Shamy Shippers like me.

If Howard can find Penny's topless scene, Amy should be able to look up Sheldon's Uranus video…...

Yes, but Amy isn't Howard...

She would like to see it with Sheldon's permission imho, not without.

Yes, but Amy isn't Howard...

She would like to see it with Sheldon's permission imho, not without.

I am looking at the footer of your post and the endlessly repeating gif of Sheldon spanking Amy, and I doubt your premise.

Are you sure she doesn't want something similar on her smartphone?

Edited by Disgusted

I am looking at the footer of your post and the endlessly repeating gif of Sheldon spanking Amy, and I doubt your premise.

Are you sure she doesn't want something similar on her smartphone?

If it she had seen it herself already, then yes.

But since she hasn't as of yet (not counting episode 12 yet), I don't think so.

Monique if you see this, thank you so much for the report its greatly appreciated

One question though

Do we see Mary in 7'11?

No we don't...we just hear a voice in the background that sounds a lot like her but I'm not sure if it is her.

• Like 1

Hmm, mixed feelings about 7'12 now.

It started promising on both the Lenny & Shamy front.

But after scene 8 it goes downhill fast, with both storylines unfinished.

And probably only the Lenny storyline is gonna be picked up next episode.

Then the proposing score would be 2 to 1.

Nailed it! Congrats. That was fun! It makes be proud to have such knowledgable fans on this forum to wile out with. .... Off to the Shamy thread

Sorry SRAM I meant to quote ur original post also but it's my phone...

Edited by notchinc

Hmm, mixed feelings about 7'12 now.

It started promising on both the Lenny & Shamy front.

But after scene 8 it goes downhill fast, with both storylines unfinished.

And probably only the Lenny storyline is gonna be picked up next episode.

What's really to resolve about the Shamy storyline?  He's trying to get a better sense of humor and it's hit-or-miss.

Poor Leonard.  He finally got his proposal but he couldn't accept it because she was drunk and upset--pretty much exactly what happened the first time they kissed.  I don't think it means a break-up, though.

• Like 1