S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

dana1010 has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "S7 Spoilers".

I went to the taping. I'm sure someone else will post a longer post, but no need to panic Lennys. They are still together. There were three main story lines.

Sheldon/Leoonard/Penny

Sheldon finds out he has to take vacation days and is not happy about it. Leonard won't take him to work, so he ends up running errands with Penny. Penny tells Leonard she is glad he didn't accept her proposal and that she quit the Cheesecake Factory to fully pursue her acting career.

Bernadette/Stuart

Wait...are you saying someone besides Tomasina got in that is from this forum?   Tomasina posted on the FF forum site that she wasn't able to get in.

I posted what I got mailed as a notification.

I went to the taping today. I'm sure someone else will post a longer report, but don't worry all you Lennys out there. They are still together. There were three main story lines. Bernadette and Stuart had a couple scenes together as Bernadette was trying to replace a comic book that she ruined and didn't want Howard to find out. Amy, Raj, and Howard had a couple scenes together where it turns out Amy is being hit on by a guy from the geology department. He asks her out and after initially saying no, she gets guilt tripped into saying yes. Raj and Howard volunteer to tell him that she's not interested, but the very last scene shows Raj and Howard on their way to the Rock Mineral show with the guy. Penny tells Leonard that she quit the Cheesecake Factory and wants to pursue her acting career full time. Sheldon is upset because he is being forced to use his vacation and Leonard won't take him to work with him. He ends up running errands with Penny. Leonard accidently tells Penny that he thought it was a bad idea for her to quit the Cheesecake Factory. Sheldon agrees with what Penny did. The last scene with them is the three of them in Sheldon/Leonard's apartment, and they have a sort of fight but make up in the end of the scene.

I'm sorry this is very vague. I'm not the best writer in the world.  If nobody else writes a report then I'll write a clearer one tomorrow. The experience was amazing and I feel very fortunate enough to do this. :)

• Like 9

Did she have a stand by ticket, Star?

I went to the taping today. I'm sure someone else will post a longer report, but don't worry all you Lennys out there. They are still together. There were three main story lines. Bernadette and Stuart had a couple scenes together as Bernadette was trying to replace a comic book that she ruined and didn't want Howard to find out. Amy, Raj, and Howard had a couple scenes together where it turns out Amy is being hit on by a guy from the geology department. He asks her out and after initially saying no, she gets guilt tripped into saying yes. Raj and Howard volunteer to tell him that she's not interested, but the very last scene shows Raj and Howard on their way to the Rock Mineral show with the guy. Penny tells Leonard that she quit the Cheesecake Factory and wants to pursue her acting career full time. Sheldon is upset because he is being forced to use his vacation and Leonard won't take him to work with him. He ends up running errands with Penny. Leonard accidently tells Penny that he thought it was a bad idea for her to quit the Cheesecake Factory. Sheldon agrees with what Penny did. The last scene with them is the three of them in Sheldon/Leonard's apartment, and they have a sort of fight but make up in the end of the scene.

I'm sorry this is very vague. I'm not the best writer in the world.  If nobody else writes a report then I'll write a clearer one tomorrow. The experience was amazing and I feel very fortunate enough to do this. :)

Thank you for sharing with us.

• Like 1

Thank you Dana.  We appreciate the update.

Sorry, but why in the world would they have Amy accept a date with someone else. There is no way she would feel "guilted" into accepting a date with someone when she has a relationship agreement in place with Sheldon.  Also why does Sheldon have no knowledge of this?  Why wouldn't Raj and Howard run to Sheldon and tell him that someone is hitting on his woman?   This makes completely no sense at all.   What the heck?  

I can see Penny quitting the CF (although even that seems odd given how the writers said they had no plans to have her leave it), but that seems the most likely out of this and the Bernie story makes sense. but the Amy story does not make any sense whatsoever.  Likewise, if Sheldon had a day off, why not spend it with Amy instead of Penny?   Again, this seems weird to me.

Dana, thanks again for the report...I am just wondering what the writers are doing in that writing room with having Amy accept a date with another man.  Very weird.

Monique...yes she only had standby.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

I would think that the whole "Amy getting hit on by a guy" would be a way to make the Shamy goes forward (Sheldon getting possesive or something like), but if he doesn't even know about it... That's just weird... And she accepts ?????? With no intention to go apparently, but still -_-

The Bernadette story... on the other hand THIS is very likely

• Like 1

If Penny just told Leonard in 7.11 that she is having money problems but now in 7.13 she tells Leonard she quit her job at CF --- how does this make sense.

I am so glad Leonard didn't say yes to Penny's proposal because it sounds like she didn't mean it and only did it due to her being sad and drunk.

Some things are confusing in this episode and just don't make sense.

Thanks Dana1010.

• Like 3

I think it could be funny. It sounds like this guy must be a master of guilt tripping since it sounds like Raj and Howard end up going to the date with him in the end. LOL!

The thing I don't get is... If it sounds like Amy is still working at Caltech, why isn't she taking Sheldon to work if Leonard won't? I don't get the point of having Sheldon involved with the Lenny storyline.

The thing I don't get is... If it sounds like Amy is still working at Caltech, why isn't she taking Sheldon to work if Leonard won't? I don't get the point of having Sheldon involved with the Lenny storyline.

Welcome to the club on not understanding why Sheldon is in Leonard and Penny storyline.

• Like 4

I don't get any of it.  If Penny is financially strapped, why quit a paying job for the "unknown"?   Likewise, if Amy is still at Cal-Tech (which she is), why isn't Sheldon with her?   And why is Amy accepting dates to a Geology person (no matter how guilted into it she is) knowing she won't go, but yet Sheldon has no knowledge of this?  What is the point of that?   I certainly don't want them using jealousy as a reason to advance Shamy forward.  They have done that before.  We want to see them moving forward because SHELDON wants to move forward.  We know Amy wants to already.  But he should want it on his own and not be moving just out of jealousy.

The Penny financial issue may be a way to lead up to the writers having Leonard move in with Penny, but still, what an unsatisfying way to ask him to live with her.  I would rather it come from the heart, not because of finances.

The whole thing is bizarre and what a strange way to leave right before January hiatus (this is the last new January episode before February sweeps and there will be a two week hiatus between).

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2

I do wonder whether Penny quitting TCF is a ploy to have Leonard move in with her once she won't be able to pay rent?

That's what I was thinking koops. She's uneasy moving in with Leonard, but if she can't pay any of her bills, what other choice does she have?  I know Leonard has helped her before, but not on a continuing basis.  Unless they are going to give her parts on a regular basis.  Not enough to be a star, but enough to make a living at it. 

I don't get Penny quitting the only job(even if she doesn't like it)that was bringing her stable income. How is she going to pay her bills? The money she earned from her NCIS spot would maybe be enough to hold her over for a couple months at the most.

• Like 1

That's what I was thinking koops. She's uneasy moving in with Leonard, but if she can't pay any of her bills, what other choice does she have? I know Leonard has helped her before, but not on a continuing basis. Unless they are going to give her parts on a regular basis. Not enough to be a star, but enough to make a living at it.

It would also show that Leonard is supporting her dreams and career choices. Since this is happening right before sweeps, I don't think it's the last we are going to hear about it.

• Like 2

It would also show that Leonard is supporting her dreams and career choices. Since this is happening right before sweeps, I don't think it's the last we are going to hear about it.

Yeah, the next taping is sweeps, and the one after that is episode 150.