S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

Sheldon isn't going to help with a proposal.  First off, he could never keep that kind of a secret.  Second, the show, as much as Lenny fans want a proposal, are more likely to have Lenny move in together instead.  A proposal is much too early in the grand scheme of the whole series.  It won't happen this season.  So he won't be helping out with arranging a proposal.

Sheldon is on vacation (forced day off), but why he is running errands with Penny is still a mystery.  We will find out soon. Dana is writing up more.

• Like 1

brian-200-gdp-5-25-10.jpg Brian Posehn the man after Amy

Brian Posehn is actually reprising the role of Bert. He was the creepy "giant" in the library trying to insert himself into the Raj/Lucy texting date in 6.18. According to IMDB the character's name was Bert.

Edited by BangerMain
  • Like 1

Thank you, Dana.

Wow...I hope I am not seeing what I think I am but it appears like they set the stage for Penny to move in with Sheldon and Leonard? I would hate that to be honest. I really wouldn't like that at all.  Please say it isn't so, writers!   I really hope they don't go there.  Sheldon needs to learn independence and Lenny need time to be a couple (alone without an adult "child" on their hands).

The writers need to get Sheldon out of the Lenny relationship period and since when would Sheldon be willing to run errands while Penny delivers headshots and stuff.  He would be bored stiff doing that.   The writers work so hard at trying to keep Sheldon the same (with Amy), yet then they take him totally out of character and do something like this?  Makes no sense!  Boy are they pushing the envelope here.

Edited by stardustmelody

I like the look of it :) the Amy/Stuart/Raj storylines and Bernadette/Stuart storylines seem funny and give us some fresh dynamics. Awesome! Sheldon has run errands with Penny in the past, so I don't see how it is OCC. I think he finds it quite therapeutic. They could have thought of something else for them to do that we haven't seen before but I don't really mind this, it's only one plotline. I'm so glad lenny seems to be under repairs, I just seriously want Penny to be happy with her career so badly. I still feel bad for her :(

• Like 2

I actually like the A/H/R storyline very much. I like the fact that Amy wouldn't go out with that guy even if she didn't have a boyfriend. This season the writers make it clear that Amy isn't interested in a relationship but in a relationshipthat involves Sheldon. And it is nice that she doesn't have a clue that someone likes her. This is a bit Sheldony I like it..Plus Raj and Howard are like her older brothers trying to help her with the guy. I am not surprised they didn't tell Sheldon Amy wouldn't want that. And I am glad Amy didn't use the jealousy trick.

Bernie's story was funny too glad to see Stuart.

I am a little bored with the S/L/P storyline too. It could be dne differently. The sure thing is I wouldn't lije Penny living with Sheldon and Leonard. I hope this is just a way to make it clear to Sheldon that it is not happening ever!!

• Like 4

Wow...I hope I am not seeing what I think I am but it appears like they set the stage for Penny to move in with Sheldon and Leonard? I would hate that to be honest. I really wouldn't like that at all.  Please say it isn't so, writers!   I really hope they don't go there.  Sheldon needs to learn independence and Lenny need time to be a couple (alone without an adult "child" on their hands).

The writers need to get Sheldon out of the Lenny relationship period and since when would Sheldon be willing to run errands while Penny delivers headshots and stuff.  He would be bored stiff doing that.   The writers work so hard at trying to keep Sheldon the same (with Amy), yet then they take him totally out of character and do something like this?  Makes no sense!  Boy are they pushing the envelope here.

It appears that the writers are trying very hard to keep the long running premise of the show going for as long as possible: L/P slowly putting a life together despite the constant interference of their "child", Sheldon.

But this could be a bit of misdirection on their part. They have Sheldon giving voice to L/P's worst nightmare, that he will demand to have his "parents" take care of him forever. It is hard to believe that they will keep Sheldon as a long term road block to the independent lives of L/P and a frustration for Amy waiting for him to come out of this larvae stage.

Edited by BangerMain

Sheldon and Penny doing yoga together…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I thought I was going mad when I read that.

What is this, the last days of Caligula?

First jogging, then acting classes, now yoga? It’ll be facials and pedicures next, mark my words. Or more pumicing of hammer toes.

The weirder that bastard gets the better…

2x06-The-Cooper-Nowitzki-Theorem-penny-a

I’m also entirely unsurprised by the news that Sheldon thinks he’s involved in the Leonard and Penny relationship. EQUALLY involved as either of them, apparently. In his head. The same thing happened in White Asparagus. The three-way date at the movies probably haunts Leonard to this day…I think I might have to dust off my Shelnard hat.

But good grief….Penny! I think that decision’s worth a drink, no? I couldn’t be more delighted. Huzzah!

• Like 3

Sheldon and Penny doing yoga together…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I thought I was going mad when I read that.

What is this, the last days of Caligula?

First jogging, then acting classes, now yoga? It’ll be facials and pedicures next, mark my words. Or more pumicing of hammer toes.

The weirder that bastard gets the better…

2x06-The-Cooper-Nowitzki-Theorem-penny-a

I’m also entirely unsurprised by the news that Sheldon thinks he’s involved in the Leonard and Penny relationship. EQUALLY involved as either of them, apparently. In his head. The same thing happened in White Asparagus. The three-way date at the movies probably haunts Leonard to this day…I think I might have to dust off my Shelnard hat.

But good grief….Penny! I think that decision’s worth a drink, no? I couldn’t be more delighted. Huzzah!

Some physical acting from Jim. Check! Yoga no less!!!

A Sheldon and Penny scene. Check.

Penny leaving the Cheesecake Factory finally. Check. 

Happy happy joy joy! 

• Like 4

Amy's a little vixen!  She has been pursued by Sheldon, Stuart, and now this guy--and don't forget, last year at xmas, she got Raj interested in her.

I can't wait to see the yoga scene.  I know not everyone concurs, but I enjoy the Sheldon/Penny friendship.  It's sweet and funny.

Captain Sweatpants, a traitor!?  Say it ain't so!

• Like 3

I enjoy S/P scenes. What I do not enjoy is the writers turning Sheldon into a child/dog to fit the need of the Lenny plot. It's the same treatment they give Amy often when it comes to Sheldon's plots: forget progress and characterization to get them to fit the story they want to tell.

Sheldon has taken the bus in the middle of the night, this season, he has gone to work with Amy often, he has gone to Tx on his own just last week to assist with childbirth, yet he just cannot find his way to Caltech without Leonard so they can make the joke he's like an annoying puppy dog. And set up the later scene where he annoys Lenny again.

Take Sheldon out of the picture and, imo, the Lenny story is much better. Maybe they should have had him help Bernie instead.

• Like 9

Take Sheldon out of the picture and, imo, the Lenny story is much better. Maybe they should have had him help Bernie instead.

That would have been awesome!  Now that Howard and Amy have had a plotline, it's Sheldon and Bernie's turn.

• Like 2

Thanks for the taping report dana!

Penny and Sheldon doing yoga OMG I love that! Its going to be fun fun fun *LOL*
Yay Penny quits the job at the Cheesecake Factory. I`m serious I wanted her to do that. Its about time IMO.

And I love Penny/Leonard as "parents" for Sheldon. Its always fun. *LOL*

• Like 3

@ koops:

It´s not like Sheldon wouldn´t know how to get to work. It´s a forced vacation like in epsiode 5/16 "The Vacation Solution".

So Sheldon sees himself as a part of the Penny/Leonard-relationship and wants the whole thing to stay that way forever - What about Amy? Hasn´t Sheldon thought about her?

Edited by Joe Pail

I forgot to thank dana before!!!! Thank you very much!!!

The yoga scene is going to be h-y-s-t-e-r-i-c-a-l!!!!! I would prefer having Sheldon with Bernie though they are funny together and we don't get to see much of them. It is funny to see Sheldon as Penny's and Leonard's child and this is how he feels some times but it is true that he can ride the bus and he could ask Amy to give him a ride. It would be much more believable if he was complaining for the forced vacation but acknowledging the fact that he has no choice rather than having him chasing Leonard down the stairs. It can still be funny and I hope this is just their way to try and resolve that thing between L/S/P and having Sheldon realize that he is not a child and definitely not THEIR child. He already said this season that he is not a child and that he is a grown man. It is about time he started act like one right?? As koops said the Lenny would be way better with Sheldon out of the picture.

I forgot to thank dana before!!!! Thank you very much!!!

The yoga scene is going to be h-y-s-t-e-r-i-c-a-l!!!!! I would prefer having Sheldon with Bernie though they are funny together and we don't get to see much of them. It is funny to see Sheldon as Penny's and Leonard's child and this is how he feels some times but it is true that he can ride the bus and he could ask Amy to give him a ride. It would be much more believable if he was complaining for the forced vacation but acknowledging the fact that he has no choice rather than having him chasing Leonard down the stairs. It can still be funny and I hope this is just their way to try and resolve that thing between L/S/P and having Sheldon realize that he is not a child and definitely not THEIR child. He already said this season that he is not a child and that he is a grown man. It is about time he started act like one right?? As koops said the Lenny would be way better with Sheldon out of the picture.

Sheldon was always the third wheel in the Lenny relationship and I think that will never end ;)

@ koops:

It´s not like Sheldon wouldn´t know how to get to work. It´s a forced vacation like in epsiode 5/16 "The Vacation Solution".

So Sheldon sees himself as a part of the Penny/Leonard-relationship and wants the whole thing to stay that way forever - What about Amy? Hasn´t Sheldon thought about her?

It's just that Sheldon always tries to get things done his way. He already sees Amy all the time at his place and Leonard and Penny like her. He sees them as his parents. It doesn't really have to do with Amy. She is his girlfriend,his imaginary parents like her(rember at 7.05 after their advice he realized that y could be right),they can do their homework on his couch(again 7.06 Amy's daydream suggests that they work at his place) and play videogames together and his life is perfect!!!

Having said that I thing he should really get through that phase. He can't live like that forever. And of course he has to take Amy into account.

Edited by Cecilia

I read the report and does look like it could be pretty funny.  Despite all of the focus on L/P that people have had, what stood out to me was what appears to be the introduction of new characters, like Bert & Jesse, especially Bert.  I was wondering how all the Shamys feel about him and is Bert going to be for Shamy what Alex was to Lenny?

I read the report and does look like it could be pretty funny.  Despite all of the focus on L/P that people have had, what stood out to me was what appears to be the introduction of new characters, like Bert & Jesse, especially Bert.  I was wondering how all the Shamys feel about him and is Bert going to be for Shamy what Alex was to Lenny?

To answer your last question, no I don't think Bert will be Shamy's Alex.

First of all, Bert has no connection to any of the other characters, Alex worked for Sheldon.

Amy made it very clear she isn't interested in him, Leonard didn't do this with Alex (not right away, what Amy did do).