S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

Yes, in episode 13.

No idea if its a one time thing or not.

Yah! I can tell I'll be laughing even more :) His voice is so cute, no? just me? ;) 

"If I didn't have you, life would be blue, Id be Doctor who with out the Tardis" Just felt like singing to express my happiness to this news haha :p 

Yah! I can tell I'll be laughing even more :) His voice is so cute, no? just me? ;) 

"If I didn't have you, life would be blue, Id be Doctor who with out the Tardis" Just felt like singing to express my happiness to this news haha :p

That song gets stuck in my head.  It has been there all day.

But 7.14 airdate is 16 january.Are they taping only two days before release??

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

7.12 airs next week, 7.13 the week after.

Then there is break untill februari I believe.

Edited by Chiany

Yeah, the fall kinda spoils us. If they run this year like last year, there's a three week break in January, four weeks of new shows during sweeps, a two week break, then two shows, then a three week break for the basketball tournament, one show, then a three week break leading into the last four episodes, the May sweeps.

Happy Holidays from Holly and me!  She gets to come home from the rehab center next weekend, just in time for the New Year.  It's going to be AWESOME.

And TBBT still RULES!

I'm so glad to hear that~! :D Happy Holidays~!

Edited by Queenfisher

I was watching a Kaley interview which was literally from early Season 2 where she says Penny needs a new job! I bet Kaley is excited. I don't think she liked TCF :p

I don't blame her, that skirt is the definition of unflattering! 

Tonight they ran a promo for next week's episode.  They gave away the part where Sheldon drops his pants to be funny.  I thought that was sort of the punchline of that whole mini-story--he finally "gets" humor, at least to some degree.

• Like 2

No. They went with the 2nd reaction where she stands there staring at him for a bit before saying, "okay, that was funny."

I hope that we just saw the "shortened" version of her reaction here and that they show her staring longer when they play it because her reaction came really quick compared to what I was expecting.

• Like 1

I think the first scene is immediately after Penny's proposal. Glass of wine on the table and she looks frustrated. VERY frustrated :D Can't wait to see it!

Don't think so, think it's right after she notices her scene got cut.

It matches with the taping report.