S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

I was just thinking... will there be some serious financial trouble for Stuart? His store is literally empty these days, and now even his loyal customers seem to be going elsewhere. I do wonder what happened to his business, since the store used to be pretty packed in the past. It would actually be a potentially interesting storyline to find out why he seems to have lost so many and what will happen to his store, but I guess they're never going to spend time on character development for Stuart. Maybe Penny and Stuart can join forces and revamp the comic book store :p

Sorry to change the subject...but are there 3 or 4 Feb sweeps episodes? What are the taping dates for those? Jan 14 - 28 or Feb 11th?

• January 14, 2014.
  • January 21, 2014.
  • January 28, 2014.
  • February 11, 2014.
  • February 19, 2014.
  • March 4, 2014.
  • March 11, 2014.
  • March 25, 2014.

Sorry to change the subject...but are there 3 or 4 Feb sweeps episodes? What are the taping dates for those? Jan 14 - 28 or Feb 11th?

• January 14, 2014.
  • January 21, 2014.
  • January 28, 2014.
  • February 11, 2014.
  • February 19, 2014.
  • March 4, 2014.
  • March 11, 2014.
  • March 25, 2014.

Sweeps Dates for the 2013/2014 Television Season:

February 2014

January 30 – February 26

May 2014

April 24 - May 21

July 2014

July 3 - July 30

So would the Feb 11th taping be included in sweeps? My understanding is that would air Feb 20th? Thanks!

Also do we know anyone that got tickets today? :)

Gonna be a close call if we get 3 or 4, I don't know the airing schedule.

"For the first time, Sheldon and the guys are locked out of Comic-Con tickets and they don’t get in," showrunner Steve Molaro tells us. "Leonard [Johnny Galecki], Wolowitz [simon Helberg] and Koothrappali [Kunal Nayyar] are going to get scalped passes. Sheldon’s solution is he is going to start his own comic book convention, he just needs one great panelist to make it happen. He realizes, through Twitter, where James Earl Jones is having sushi in Studio City and is going to confront him personally."

As for Fisher, Molaro would only tease, “She’s got a very small, very funny, very weird part.”

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Big-Bang-Theory-Jones-Fisher-1075966.aspx?rss=breakingnews

Edited by bigbangsheldon
  • Like 4

Wait though, which Comic Con is this?! How can they be locked out of CC in January?

They said during one of the panels (Paleyfest?) that wanted do a CC episode when asked by a fan, but because it is during the break between seasons they never did it. Not to mention it would have been on location which could be difficult with fans etc.

Edited by Chiany

They said during one of the panels (Paleyfest?) that wanted do a CC episode when asked by a fan, but because it is during the break between seasons they never did it. Not to mention it would have been on location which could be difficult with fans etc.

No, I know. But the show more or less follows real time. So if they get locked out of CC during sweeps, it's meant to be February, so what CC is it? Can't be San Diego. Unless they just mean they don't get tickets for the July one, they go on sale ages before the con I guess.

No, I know. But the show more or less follows real time. So if they get locked out of CC during sweeps, it's meant to be February, so what CC is it? Can't be San Diego. Unless they just mean they don't get tickets for the July one, they go on sale ages before the con I guess.

Yeah, I was thinking it's about getting tickets.

There is one in New Orleans in Februari

http://www.wizardworld.com/neworleans1day.html

Or they break their schedule this time.

• Like 1

This one in Yorba Linda, on January 26, 2014 would be a possibility. It's the only one in Southern California in the timeframe. Of course, last January, they were talking about going to the Bakersfield Comic-com (The Bakersfield Expedition,), and that is held in September.
  • Like 1