The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

If it is, the whole thing is a bit strange. First off, shooting 150, before 149 (although there is still enough time to shoot 149 next week). On top of that, having the the Valentine's Day Episode on the sixth, when the 13th would be closer.In the comments section on Instagram, Mayim leaves a comment saying she thinks Melissa and Simon are teasing her about something. If you look look between table and the right edge, I think those are Melissa's legs and one shoe.

I'm not sure how you can tell it's Melissa's shoe but I will take your word for it. For some reason I think something big is going to happen on that February 6th episode so that's why it is a bit strange. Like they want to celebrate Valentine's day early. Maybe some sort of manipulation?
  • Like 2

I'm not sure how you can tell it's Melissa's shoe but I will take your word for it. For some reason I think something big is going to happen on that February 6th episode so that's why it is a bit strange. Like they want to celebrate Valentine's day early. Maybe some sort of manipulation?

Since Mayim said she was talking to Melissa and Simon, I was just assuming that it wasn't Simon that was wearing a dress or skirt. Which makes the white part next to the flesh color, more than likely Melissa's, rather than Simon's, show.

• Like 1

I mean, we're not positive it's for The Locomotive Manipulation, right? Even if it's on a train, it could be a different episode.

Since Mayim said she was talking to Melissa and Simon, I was just assuming that it wasn't Simon that was wearing a dress or skirt. Which makes the white part next to the flesh color, more than likely Melissa's, rather than Simon's, show.

More my point is the other may have been part of the scene but weren't mentioned.

More my point is the other may have been part of the scene but weren't mentioned.

That could well be, but since she said it was Melissa and Simon who were teasing her, on a break, and she's looking across the table, my assumption would be that those two were who she was looking at. Could be wrong, but doesn't seem likely.

Maybe Amy and Sheldon on one side and H/B sitting opposite. Explains the empty wine glass and the mug. No idea about the extra wine glass unless one of the others set it there (maybe Raj is being a fifth wheel). I'd like to think L/P are off doing something on their own. That's my rampant speculation, anyway.

So confused right now. Is it just Mayim goofing of with Melissa and Simon?

And why are they pre shooting this scene/episode?

Guess time will tell, but I don't get it.

As far as I know, yes, and next week as well. As for who's going, I believe at least one person from FF, and Monique next week? Or the other way around.

• Like 1

As far as I know, yes, and next week as well. As for who's going, I believe at least one person from FF, and Monique next week? Or the other way around.

As long as someone's going and we get a report. Then the paranoia, and obsession speculation can begin.

Edited by eirwinrommel
  • Like 1

That picture from Mayim's Facebook in unquestionably a Wine Train.  I have been on one through Napa Valley, and it looked exactly like that.  I'm guessing it is indeed the V-Day episode, and they are probably filming it early because they are offset on one of the actual Wine Trains.  The tables normally seat 4, so it is probably a double V-Day date.

• Like 3

I prefer that they spend the Valentine's day without anyone else, I think Sheldon might open up more when none of the others are around.

• Like 2

Someone commented earlier about the number of wine glasses on the table.  They serve you 5 or 6 different wines (one for each course of the meal) over the course of the train ride, so there were definitely times when we each had multiple wine glasses on the table.

• Like 1

Someone commented earlier about the number of wine glasses on the table.  They serve you 5 or 6 different wines (one for each course of the meal) over the course of the train ride, so there were definitely times when we each had multiple wine glasses on the table.

So no need of a fifth person to explain it, then.

I've been looking at the picture for sometime now. And I think I understand the plot of the episode.

Amy and Bernadette get tickets (buying or wining) to a romantic valentines day wine train. Now Amy seeing this as the perfect romantic trip for Sheldon eagerly invites him. Now Sheldon agrees to got with her, but at the last moment abandons the whole trip. Leaving Amy the third wheel to the Howadette

I've been looking at the picture for sometime now. And I think I understand the plot of the episode.

Amy and Bernadette get tickets (buying or wining) to a romantic valentines day wine train. Now Amy seeing this as the perfect romantic trip for Sheldon eagerly invites him. Now Sheldon agrees to got with her, but at the last moment abandons the whole trip. Leaving Amy the third wheel to the Howadette

God that would be so sad..At least I hope Sheldon missed the train and didn't abandoned her there..But I think the photo was taken during a break so I don't know if Amy will be sad at the ep..

She probably manipulates him with a train ride to get him to go on a romantic Valentine's Day train ride. :p And Howardette goes with them.

I hope you are wrong, we've seen enough of sad/frustrated Amy already.

Fingers crossed the episode (or the arch if it's multiple episodes, finally has a happy ending for her).

I'm crying already :icon_cry: I didn't have enough time to emotionally prepare myself for this :icon_cry:

I know..And the more spoilers we get the more I need..!!!

• Like 1

It could be that whoever was taking the picture set their glass down on the table as well.  They may have actually had several people on the crew there and thirsty or something.  I could see them setting their glass down while on break.   We really don't know what is going on other than it appears it is likely a minimum of two couples on the train.  

Yeah, it could be anything.

I hope/expect the VD episode still is going to be 7x16 due to the airing date.

i gotta duck out of here because you are spoiling (which you are in the right thread to do) but I am trying to stay spoiler free this season.  take care. :D

• Like 1