Isn't it to early to film Valentines day episode? Maybe tonights is nothing to do with any of it especially as it airs at the end of jan

Yeah I don't think the Vday episode will be taped tonight,maybe next week if it's really going to be 7.15 instead of 7.16 .

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Heres what happened,   Originally, I wasn't planning on going on the tour.. But since Its a weekend, theres no filming and we are dying to know about this set, I thought I would give it a try.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Nog ♥♥♥ Yesterday, was a great day, starting off with the great people Nog and I befriended while waiting in line. Haha. I was very glad they did the tag scene fo

Hey guys, I went to the taping today!!! It was so surreal to see the actors live on stage.... Anyways I intended to do a proper detailed taping report but I lost my pen in the beginning of the taping

Posted Images

Right, if we're all assuming that the Valentines Episode is 7.15 cause of the title.

Isn't it weird they'd air a valentines episode one week before valentines day when they could air it one day before valentines day?

Something really special must happen , OR they're doing a two part valentines episode. 

• Like 1

Right, if we're all assuming that the Valentines Episode is 7.15 cause of the title.

Isn't it weird they'd air a valentines episode one week before valentines day when they could air it one day before valentines day?

Something really special must happen , OR they're doing a two part valentines episode. 

I agree and it will be the 150th episode so that may be the reason.

I was assuming this was the Valentine's Day episode, because that's what Mayim tweeted (or instagrammed)  I would think that maybe they were actually on a train, and had to do it yesterday, because they could only get the train yesterday.  However,  Mayim again said that they were on set, not on location.  She also wrote in Kveller today that yesterday was a "Brutal long day".  There are a lot of screwy timing things going on.  Knowing the name of episode 150, but now knowing 149.  If that is correct, it seems they are shooting out of order, as this week should be 149.  And, yes, you'd think the Valentine's Day episode would be on the 13th, but it appears to be on the sixth.  Unless this is 149, and this is actually The Locomotive Manipulation and the 30th will be Valentine's day and it's all messed up.  We see in about 12 hours.

• Like 1

wouldnt they show a valentines day episode in february though??????

You would think. But then why did Mayim say it was the Valentine's day episode, when they are taping on a day that would, normally, be the one to be broadcast on January 30. Unless, they are shooting out of order.

Your theory could be correct. I saw that Napa train and it seats four (rather closely). What's  throwing me for a loop is that wine glass closest to the camera. it looks like someone may have come over to talk. It doesn't seem to go with the four that are sitting there. I'm wondering if the seven of them were planning on going (since it really sounds like a Raj idea and he mentioned it for Howard's bachelor party) and Raj had to take the dog to the vet. That would leave Penny/Leonard at another table?

I just had the same thought. Upon further consideration, I'm leaning towards this scenario. It does sound like a Raj idea and the dog being ill is the perfect excuse for him to miss it, leaving the couples alone, and meet the vet. It might be a 6-seater, maybe in some part of the train they have larger tables, and that explain the extra glass. The 6th might be hidden off frame. What maybe we should all be worried about is whether this might be an ep showing the single guy having the best V-day while all the other couples bitch and bicker.

The question, then, is what the "Manipulation" refers to. 

As I said in the Shamy thread, "Ah, speculation. So useless and so fun" :p

Edited by koops
  • Like 1

I just had the same thought. Upon further consideration, I'm leaning towards this scenario. It does sound like a Raj idea and the dog being ill is the perfect excuse for him to miss it, leaving the couples alone, and meet the vet. It might be a 6-seater, maybe in some part of the train they have larger tables, and that explain the extra glass. The 6th might be hidden off frame. What maybe we should all be worried about is whether this might be an ep showing the single guy having the best V-day while all the other couples bitch and bicker.

As I said in the Shamy thread, "Ah, speculation. So useless and so fun" :p

I should have added to my original post on the subject that when we went, we actually had 3 couples.  The trains normally seat 4 on one side of the aisle and 2 on the other.  The aisle is really narrow, so our third couple was practically at our table, even though they were across the aisle.  It could definitely be a triple date V-Day.

As for the timing of the taping, perhaps they had to work around James Earl Jones' and Carrie Fisher's schedules so they are taping out of order. Apologies if someone already suggested this.

• Like 1

If we assume this episode is 150 and with the possible "pre-taping" of this scene I don't think it is a SIK moment(I hope I'm wrong for all the Shamy fans sake). One reason would be they could wait till February 13th and two I wouldn't think they would need to pre-tape it. Manipulation seems like someone(s) is trying to trick someone else. Like the train ride is more than for just  Sheldon's benefit.

Yeah a little and a little disappointment on where Leonard and Penny are in their relationship.

I don't think it is as bad as it may seem.

From TVGuide: 

Big Bang Theory scoop, please! — Raina
In the Valentine's Day episode, Amy and Sheldon take the next baby step in their relationship during a trip to Napa Valley. "They have a very real moment and it means a lot to them and to anyone who's a fan," showrunner Steve Molaro tells me, confessing that he teared up during shooting.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Downton-Abbey-Girls-Spooilers-1076018.aspx

A very real moment...hmm...wonder what that means.   Oh boy!

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 4

I'm happy for all the Shamy fans but since this is a scoop I'm guessing that this isn't going to be the biggest moment of the show.

Well he said something similar for 6.23 episode and the D&D game between Shamy was clearly the big moment of that show so...just sayin'. 

• Like 1

Well he said something similar for 6.23 episode and the D&D game between Shamy was clearly the big moment of that show so...just sayin'. 

No I understand what your saying. More my point is if the name of the episode is Locomotive Manipulation everyone's thinking Sheldon. Love potion people weren't. Obviously this moment has something to do with Sheldon saying or doing something. It could of been caused by something else that had happened during  the episode.

They changed the poster at the studio. Hot! Sorry if it ends up being upside down. I attached a picture.

Just a heads up too...I was convinced Roxanne was going today for some reason so I am without my note pad to write down everything. All I will be able to give you is a very short summary. Feel free to PM me any questions about the episode later on :).

post-8134-0-85080000-1389737642_thumb.jp

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 8

They changed the poster at the studio. Hot! Sorry if it ends up being upside down. I attached a picture.

Just a heads up too...I was convinced Roxanne was going today for some reason so I am without my note pad to write down everything. All I will be able to give you is a very short summary. Feel free to PM me any questions about the episode later on :).

Whatever you can give us, we'll all be grateful.

• Like 3

Write it on your arm, girl!! :p

J/K

Hope you can remember lots of details.  We may end up using chemicals to extract your memory... :biggrin:

Have fun!

• Like 1

We always look forward to any insight you can give us.We greatly appreciate all of your efforts for us. Enjoy the show and I hope it's a memorable one for you. 

• Like 2