S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

Everything is 'The Shamy's say blah blah and freak out'. Seriously, we get ONE fantastic episode and all of you are butthurt over it.

Butthurt? Really? Butthurt? I think that word is waaaaaaay to exagerated to use against any adverse reactions you feel the SIK kiss episode might have ellicited. Talk about an inferiority complex.... BTw, full disclosure, I'm a Lenny, and I am estatic about the SIK (it was about damm time!) and reallt pissed with the direction they are taking the Lenny in this season.

I guess it's just because us Shamies have been waiting for this pretty since the beginning of the show (I shouldn't speak for everyone, but that's how long I've been waiting lol) and we keep seeing all these people that are seriously trying to kill our buzz for whatever reason. It's just kinda frustrating, ya know?

Why does this always have to happen though? This is a big moment the Shamy fans have been waiting for for like 2 years now and people have to degrade it and be rude and snarky about it. 

No one was like that when Penny said ILY, so why do we always get insulted, why do people always try and take away the Shamy fans excitement and their moments? 

I just think you're being rude now.

First of all how many people on here were rude about the Shamy moment? No one was rude about the Penny ILY? That one is sort hard to prove since it was over a year ago. I find it hard to believe every Shamy fan was ecstatic over the ILY. Part of the problem is in IMO that at times the Shamys can be a little over the top. I don't remember the ILY causing that kind of a commotion on the spoiler thread. As someone suggested above maybe all the shamy love should stay on the shamy thread.

I guess it's just because us Shamies have been waiting for this pretty since the beginning of the show (I shouldn't speak for everyone, but that's how long I've been waiting lol) and we keep seeing all these people that are seriously trying to kill our buzz for whatever reason. It's just kinda frustrating, ya know?

I guess your new to the show. Amy wasn't on at the beginning of the show.

First of all how many people on here were rude about the Shamy moment? No one was rude about the Penny ILY? That one is sort hard to prove since it was over a year ago. I find it hard to believe every Shamy fan was ecstatic over the ILY. Part of the problem is in IMO that at times the Shamys can be a little over the top. I don't remember the ILY causing that kind of a commotion on the spoiler thread. As someone suggested above maybe all the shamy love should stay on the shamy thread.

That's because its Shamy and you don't get it. This thread is for season 7 spoilers, that means Shamy, dont tell anyone where to post.

Edited by denajeanx
  • Like 2

No I'm not knew. And I'm well aware she wasn't on til S4. And there's no reason to be snarky.

Sorry. But you bring up an interesting point. The Lennys have been waiting since the beginning of the show. I'm certainly not going to speak for every Lenny but IMO Lennys aren't going to be totally happy until their married. So when the Shamy gets a moment not everyone is going to share in your happiness.

I guess your new to the show. Amy wasn't on at the beginning of the show.

People are allowed to get excited.. And people will get excited over this considering the uniqueness of the Shamy relationship. No Amy wasn't on the show at the beginning, but Sheldon was.. And seeing Sheldon develop through the seasons is quite something, which only adds to the excitement.

• Like 1

That's because its Shamy and you don't get it. This thread is for season 7 spoilers, that means Shamy, dont tell anyone where to post.

Your right. But a some are complaining that people aren't being nice about the Shamy.

I am a shamy but I know Lenny's fans who wnt bonkers when penny said ILY.

I thought it was cool penny said ILY but that was wayyyyyy about time moment. Since 1st season.

We all knew penny loved Leonard. I didn't see why she waited so long.

Anywho... I'm extremely exited about shamy kiss. It's about damn time and it was perfect.

Please guys don't start a fight in this thread. Everyone has the right to say whatever they want but with respect. Some people love shamy and others don't or the same thing goes to lenny and we have to respect that. But the question is: what's wrong with being happy for the progress of any these couples have? :) Love and peace :)

• Like 3

Sorry. But you bring up an interesting point. The Lennys have been waiting since the beginning of the show. I'm certainly not going to speak for every Lenny but IMO Lennys aren't going to be totally happy until their married. So when the Shamy gets a moment not everyone is going to share in your happiness.

I don't remember anyone saying anything negative about the Lennys getting excited about the ILYs or any of the other positive developments for the Lenny.  It's all good.

As for telling people where to post, there have been MANY long, drawn out discussions in the spoiler thread about Lenny-specific issues (which one of them should dump the other, whether or not Leonard and Penny should live together, the state of their relationship, etc.

Some of it to the point of overshadowing discussion of other elements of the episode.

So, I guess we're all guilty, to some degree.

But there's nothing wrong with celebrating a great Shamy milestone.  No one's being negative about any other developments on the show.  Are they?

• Like 3

I don't remember anyone saying anything negative about the Lennys getting excited about the ILYs or any of the other positive developments for the Lenny.  It's all good.

As for telling people where to post, there have been MANY long, drawn out discussions in the spoiler thread about Lenny-specific issues (which one of them should dump the other, whether or not Leonard and Penny should live together, the state of their relationship, etc.

Some of it to the point of overshadowing discussion of other elements of the episode.

So, I guess we're all guilty, to some degree.

But there's nothing wrong with celebrating a great Shamy milestone.  No one's being negative about any other developments on the show.  Are they?

Nobody is telling anyone where to post but some Shamys were expecting only positive things to be said about the SIK. That's what got me to comment. The only really negative comment was deleted that I saw. Your all positive Lenny iLY was your perspective. In regards to the Lenny's getting carried away on here that's true. But was everything on here about the SIK related just to that? In the Lenny carried away case it was suggested to be moved to the Lenny thread. Being on here long enough we both know that every Lenny positive wasn't cheered on here by everybody. This case was just like that.

My apologies to anybody who read my last post, I forgot what thread I was on so I have deleted it

This is a great episode for Shamys and Lennys. Based on the shows ratings the vast majority of the fan base will enjoy the episode. If the fan base didn't like where the show is heading they would have stopped watching TBBT a number of years ago. The Lenny and the Shamy have been going on since season 3 and season 4 and the ratings have only grown since then. Ratings don't lie, the fan base has spoken.

Edited by carl1970

BeCfKWwCEAAYczv.jpg

Did we have any guesses on the title? Also does something look blurred out above the Cast?

It looks to me like it might be a little bit of something showing through from the next page.  Anyway, we already know the plot of this one so I'm not too eager.