The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Any predictions about the girls? We're overdue for a good girls plot. I want to see Amy and Bernie helping Penny careerwise--maybe they help her prepare for an audition in which she plays a scientist. :)

I think it would be hilarious for the girls to help Penny with an audition and Amy runs lines with her and she's just overly dramatic and awful but easily hilarious. Edited by MariaAlbina723
  • Like 1

Even though they might not be taping the 150th airing episode tonight, they are still having their 150th taping night which is very exciting for all the cast and crew. Congrats to them :)

• Like 2

What a tease. There isn't even any cast members in the shots.

Edited by MariaAlbina723
  • Like 3

I don't know where else to post this, so I'll plunk it down here:

Brian Posehn and "Weird Al" Yankovic will be on Comedy Central at midnight tonight (1/21).  Set your favorite recording devices!

If the schedule stays the same as last year, we have 11 new shows to go, with 18 weeks before the end of the year, on May 15th. The schedule below is based on last year's schedule and can be change. The only exceptions to this are March 20th and 27th (the two No Shows), as those are two weeks of the NCAA Basketball Championship. CBS televises that championship and there are games on those nights. I don't have a taping schedule past the 11th.

Ok, StardustMelody pointed me to a a site that is showing TBBT scheduling repeats on the 13th and 20th of February.  This would match up with the dates that NBC is televising the Winter Olympics.  Based on that, below are update schedule for new and reruns for TBBT to the end of the year, changes in Red.  Note that the site is showing the Valentines 

1/16 Rerun
1/23 Rerun
1/30 New                 7.15  The Convention Conundrum
2/6   New                 7.14  The Locomotive Manipulation  
2/13 New     Rerun  7.05   The Workplace Proximity
2/20 New     Rerun  7.07   The Proton Displacement
2/27 Rerun   New    7.16  
3/6   New                 7.17
3/13 New                 7.18
3/20 No Show
3/27 No Show
4/3   New                7.19
4/10 Rerun*           *7.20   episode 7.20 will run 
4/17 Rerun*           *7.20   on either 4/10 or 4/17
4/24 New                7.21
5/1   New                7.22
5/8   New                7.23
5/15 New                7.24

Note that the date for episode 7.20 is not known at this time.  When I find out, I'll go ahead and update this.  I think I will start putting the updated  schedule in the ratings thread on Mondays, prior to the Live + 7.

Again, thanks to Melody for passing along the site where this information was taken from.

Tensor 

• Like 2

From Roxanne

With the boys acting like "teenagers" about Comic-Con tickets, the girls decide they're going to have a more grown up afternoon and go out for tea, but then they end up realizing they don't feel very grown up either.

• Like 2

Well, with the new tag, so much for those who were dreaming of a continuation episode in Napa Valley.

True, but we don't need one now.

As said in the Shamy thread, now that Leonard knows, the rest of the group (at least Penny) will know too soon enough.

This could lead to much more SIK talking etc. compared to the previous tag scene.

• Like 2

Which episode was taped last night? Star Wars?

yes but haven't heard any details.

yes but haven't heard any details.

Thank you! Do we have informations about 7.16 yet? Press release or something?

BTW: I try to read not too much here, I'm still unspoiled for the biggest part of 7.15 :D

Edited by FileXxX

True, but we don't need one now.

As said in the Shamy thread, now that Leonard knows, the rest of the group (at least Penny) will know too soon enough.

This could lead to much more SIK talking etc. compared to the previous tag scene.

Not necessarily. Unless they talked about it last night they haven't discussed Penny proposing and quitting TCF.

Unlikely, at this time, the schedule appears to have changed. I updated the info

Unlikely, at this time, the schedule appears to have changed. I updated the info

Thanks Tensor! This whole scheduling is confusing!

Not necessarily. Unless they talked about it last night they haven't discussed Penny proposing and quitting TCF.

Maybe so, but the difference is that the TCF news involves Penny, and neither Sheldon nor Leonard are going to spill it to the others.

Sheldon because he isn't that into gossip, and Leonard because he probably want Penny to herself.

The SIK however doesn't involve Penny directly, and since Sheldon told it freely to Leonard, he won't keep it from Penny.

And even if he did, Penny would probably realise something was "wrong".

But you could be right ofcourse, I just doubt it.

Thanks Tensor! This whole scheduling is confusing!

Part of it, I believe, is related to the Olympics, which will be airing on the 13th and 20th. And now the reason for having the VD episode on the sixth makes sense.

• Like 1