Maybe so, but the difference is that the TCF news involves Penny, and neither Sheldon nor Leonard are going to spill it to the others.

Sheldon because he isn't that into gossip, and Leonard because he probably want Penny to herself.

The SIK however doesn't involve Penny directly, and since Sheldon told it freely to Leonard, he won't keep it from Penny.

And even if he did, Penny would probably realise something was "wrong".

But you could be right ofcourse, I just doubt it.

The others already know about Penny quitting (Raj,Howard,Amy) when they were talking in the cafeteria about it in the last tv episode.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Heres what happened,   Originally, I wasn't planning on going on the tour.. But since Its a weekend, theres no filming and we are dying to know about this set, I thought I would give it a try.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Nog ♥♥♥ Yesterday, was a great day, starting off with the great people Nog and I befriended while waiting in line. Haha. I was very glad they did the tag scene fo

Hey guys, I went to the taping today!!! It was so surreal to see the actors live on stage.... Anyways I intended to do a proper detailed taping report but I lost my pen in the beginning of the taping

Posted Images

The others already know about Penny quitting (Raj,Howard,Amy) when they were talking in the cafeteria about it in the last tv episode.

They do? hmm must have missed it then.

Not necessarily. Unless they talked about it last night they haven't discussed Penny proposing and quitting TCF.

But what was this post about then?

They do? hmm must have missed it then.

But what was this post about then?

It was the scene in the where Leonard faked lying to Howard, Raj and Amy in the cafeteria about him being okay that Penny was quitting CCF. so they do know. Then he called Penny in front of them and she was at CCF returning her uniform and he was happy because he thought she was asking for her job back. He ended up not being pull off the lie after all.
  • Like 1

Amy lost was removed from her research project in 6.17 and it took until  7.15 to learn what she is doing for work. Penny's job is more central to the show so I don't think it will be that long, but I wouldn't be surprised if they took awhile to address it. Maybe even not until May sweeps 

Amy lost was removed from her research project in 6.17 and it took until 7.15 to learn what she is doing for work. Penny's job is more central to the show so I don't think it will be that long, but I wouldn't be surprised if they took awhile to address it. Maybe even not until May sweeps.

What do you think the odds are that Penny isn't really successful as an actor, can no longer afford her apartment causing her to move in with Leonard?

Part of it, I believe, is related to the Olympics, which will be airing on the 13th and 20th. And now the reason for having the VD episode on the sixth makes sense.

The Star Wars episode is still airing on January 30 right?

Amy lost was removed from her research project in 6.17 and it took until 7.15 to learn what she is doing for work. Penny's job is more central to the show so I don't think it will be that long, but I wouldn't be surprised if they took awhile to address it. Maybe even not until May sweeps.

What do you think the odds are that Penny isn't really successful as an actor, can no longer afford her apartment causing her to move in with Leonard?

Well i think the odds are pretty good that Penny wont be a successful actress seeing that the TPTB have said so a few times. That could always change, but for now I think they are going to continue to have her struggle.  As for moving in with Leonard, I would love that, seeing that they practically live together. But it has been said in the past that Leonard helps Penny with her rent and I don't see why he would stop. I think he wont want to push Penny to move in again, but he wont want her to move out, so he will continue to help her if she needs. Then they will move in together when she is ready.

Ummm no. She will not move in with Leonard. If anything, Leonard will move in with her.

• Like 2

Ummm no. She will not move in with Leonard. If anything, Leonard will move in with her.

Yeah I don't understand how some ppl here can even think that Penny will move in again with Leonard and Sheldon?

Don't they remember how "well" that worked last time?

• Like 1

I just can't see Penny movng in with L/S or Leonard moving in with Penny. Besides: 1.) Penny's apartment is to small; 2.) They are currently using the 2 apartments now as one three bedroom two bath. 3.) They use the hall way between apartments for significant talks.; and most importantly 4.) If. Penny moved in with Leonard, where would she put all of her shoes? :)

Edited by SodidIwin?

I've been discussing the Penny issue over in the Lenny thread.

I don't think they'd have Penny make such a big career move just in order to have her fail and have to live with Leonard to get by, like some freeloader.

Although they've said that Penny won't become a big star or have some kind of big success as an actress (TV series, big movie role), just like none of the guys is going to win a Nobel prize anytime soon, that doesn't mean that she can't have some success working small parts and commercials, probably just squeaking by.

I was just saying that this storyline gives the writers the opportunity to explore Penny's life individually a little more now--to see her doing her own thing, not just being the girlfriend or the waitress or the social coach or whatever.

Just as we've seen the guys struggle with things at work, with people like Leslie Winkle and Kripke, with having to do fundraisers or lectures, etc., I think it could be great to see Penny on her own in a few scenes, dealing with overbearing or handsy directors, with egomaniac co-workers or struggling with some difficult task, like some humiliating commercial or bit part.

I keep thinking of Jim and his Quiznos commercial.  He talked about it recently on Leno and said that the reason he did it was that he was young and he needed the money.  So he sucked on a fake nipple attached to a husky and pretended he was suckling on a wolf, with his face buried in the dogs belly, lying on the ground, etc.

I want to see Penny do something like that--weird and silly and crazy, but a paying gig.

MJ, I liked your post before I even read it...

Sheldon at a strip club? Sheldon in a Towl?

Are you actually trying to commit murder here?

*Deaded for the god  knows how many times this week*

Edited by kazzie
  • Like 1