The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

According to Futon Critic site, the title of the 7.16 episode is called "The Conjunction Junction".    Ideas?

Sounds like a couple thing joining up obviously.

I don't think it will be a Shamy thing, a L/P seems more logical.

I don't think it will end up moving in together, but since it's still a sweeps one I think, it will be important in the end of the season.

• Like 1

Sounds like a couple thing joining up obviously.

I don't think it will be a Shamy thing, a L/P seems more logical.

I don't think it will end up moving in together, but since it's still a sweeps one I think, it will be important in the end of the season.

Penny moving in with Leonard and Sheldon?

Penny moving in with Leonard and Sheldon?

I can't see that happening, not after the last 8 long months she lived there.

• Like 1

Love that old Schoolhouse Rock clip.   AND IT HAS TRAINS!   While I suspect it won't be Shamy related, it is cool that the title is named after a clip from Schoolhouse Rock that also had trains in it. Oh the imagination could go many places with that one. :girlwink:

I do agree it is likely more L/P related since they haven't really had a "sweeps" story yet and also we need to learn more about how she is surviving without a job.   So I am betting it will be an L/P story, but I now can't get that train imagery out of my head.   I had forgotten about that show...it has TRAINS people, TRAINS!   :hysteric:  

• Like 3

Well conjunction means two separate things coming together, so maybe it will be about Raj and the Vet getting together? I don't know if they would use a sweeps story line on that or not though. 

• Like 1

Never, but in season 3 when they were dating, she spent plenty of time in 4A, and Sheldon had to deal with it " in silence ".

• Like 1

Never, but in season 3 when they were dating, she spent plenty of time in 4A, and Sheldon had to deal with it " in silence ".

Well he and Penny are much closer now, in fact I'd argue he's better friends with her than he is Leonard. 

• Like 1

Well he and Penny are much closer now, in fact I'd argue he's better friends with her than he is Leonard. 

LOL. That's a stretch.

• Like 1

LOL. That's a stretch.

Well they certainly get along better, as of late. Leonard now seems to actively dislike Sheldon and frequently complains about him. 

Edited by DaisyJane
  • Like 1

Well conjunction means two separate things coming together, so maybe it will be about Raj and the Vet getting together? I don't know if they would use a sweeps story line on that or not though. 

That makes sense, Raj and the vet.  That's assuming the source has the correct episode title.

Well they certainly get along better. Leonard now seems to actively dislike Sheldon. 

I don't think that's really true.  Leonard has always griped and ground on Sheldon, but they've still been friends.

• Like 1

Ummm..no.  He has grown to be friends with her, but it is because of Leonard.  He knows Leonard loves her and wants a future with her.   So Sheldon has resolved himself that she will be around for a while.  But bottom line it is because of Leonard.  Also, you have to understand that they are preparing for a future here.  They are planning that at some point Leonard will be moving on with his life with Penny and therefore they have to create some tension between the men.  Both are finding out that they like their women around and it is natural for both to develop a tension because they want things the way they always were in a way, yet they want things changing as well.  It is a typical conflict when you are ready to have a life with your love, yet you love your friends too and don't want to feel like you are abandoning them.   So that is why there has been some additional conflict with S/L this season.  It is called "growing pains".  it does not diminish the deep feelings that they have between them.  They think of each other as family and brothers.    Penny is the "in-law" in the deal to Sheldon.  She comes into the picture like an in-law would.  You grow to love them as that, but it doesn't mean you started off wanting them to be a part of your family.  But as can happen with in-laws, if a divorce happened, they often become history. :girlwink:

Now above there was a comment about the story being about Raj/Yvette.  While I do think they will be in the episode and probably either the B or C story, I don't think that he would be the main story.  The main story is almost always involving either Penny or Sheldon (or both).   I still believe it will be an L/P story as the A-story and then who knows how they will handle the others. 

The writers could surprise us though.  Since there has been very little of Shamy out in front other than V-Day, they may actually have them go two in a row and shock us. :swoon:

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 3

Well they certainly get along better, as of late. Leonard now seems to actively dislike Sheldon and frequently complains about him. 

Are we watching the same show? Leonard has always griped about him. I actually think they have had closer moments this season.

Are we watching the same show? Leonard has always griped about him. I actually think they have had closer moments this season.

Forget I said anything. I can't remember any friendship moments other than Sheldon briefly comforting him after his ordeal with Penny, but that may just be me. This season has had a lot of Sheldon and Penny being on one side of a conflict with Leonard on the other. I was also refuting that P couldn't live with LS because Sheldon and Penny couldn't get along, as there's no possible way they could fight more than LS do and we now that Sheldon wants to live with both of them. 

You grow to love them as that, but it doesn't mean you started off wanting them to be a part of your family.  But as can happen with in-laws, if a divorce happened, they often become history.

Except that didn't happen. Sheldon stayed friends with Penny after her and Leonard broke up. While they became friends through Leonard, they stayed friends after the break-up. 

Edited by DaisyJane

Everyone, it may not be sweeps. The Olympics will be on the 13th and 20th. Sites with schedules past next week are showing those two dates are reruns for TBBT, with new shows returning February 27.

Forget I said anything. I can't remember any friendship moments other than Sheldon briefly comforting him after his ordeal with Penny, but that may just be me. This season has had a lot of Sheldon and Penny being on one side of a conflict with Leonard on the other. I was also refuting that P couldn't live with LS because Sheldon and Penny couldn't get along, as there's no possible way they could fight more than LS do and we now that Sheldon wants to live with both of them. 

Except that didn't happen. Sheldon stayed friends with Penny after her and Leonard broke up. While they became friends through Leonard, they stayed friends after the break-up. 

I agree that there have been moments that I could see where you are coming from but it doesn't make it necessarily what you see.   I think Sheldon loves both of them as siblings, but I also think that his loyalty is with Leonard first.   If Leonard really didn't want him seeing Penny anymore, Sheldon would abide by that wish.  He did stay friends and felt awful sneaking around.  He could not keep up sneaking around Leonard very long.  It would be far worse now than then even.   So while Leonard didn't mind back then, if things grew sour and Penny and him split up permanently and he couldn't stand the thought of her being around, I am sure Sheldon would remain loyal to Leonard.   It wouldn't be easy on him, because he does care about Penny.  But I still believe his loyalty and deepest connection is with Leonard and not Penny.    Sheldon loves that motherly love that women give him. Of course he eats it up and laps it up.  But when it comes to deep down inside, he loves Leonard very deeply as a brother and realizes the importance Leonard plays in his life.   As long as he has Leonard and Amy in his life, he would be content.

If you consider it the other way around, if he just had Penny and Amy in his life, I think he would be far less content.  He would want to strangle Penny again.   He can deal with her much easier because of Leonard, not if Leonard wasn't in the picture.

Everyone, it may not be sweeps. The Olympics will be on the 13th and 20th. Sites with schedules past next week are showing those two dates are reruns for TBBT, with new shows returning February 27.

I thought the last day of sweeps this year was February 27.   I could be wrong.   So they may squeak by with one last sweeps episode.  It is a shame that two weeks during sweeps are lost to all the networks though (other than NBC) because the Olympics are playing.  It seems to me that it would have been nicer to have moved sweeps period gathering to another time-frame taking into account that numbers would be vastly skewed.  Selah...

• Like 2

I thought the last day of sweeps this year was February 27.   I could be wrong.   So they may squeak by with one last sweeps episode.  It is a shame that two weeks during sweeps are lost to all the networks though (other than NBC) because the Olympics are playing.  It seems to me that it would have been nicer to have moved sweeps period gathering to another time-frame taking into account that numbers would be vastly skewed.  Selah...

There is a reason the Olympics are scheduled when they are.

• Like 1

I'm not sure about what Star says ( sorry, for some reason I can't quote ).

There is that terrible episode in season 3, short after Penny's breakup, when Sheldon is said he can't see Penny anymore ( by Howard I think ), so he decides to go and see her secretly.

It ends up that Penny and Leonard finally discover it, and take care of Sheldon by turns like he was a child ( bringing him to Disneyland and so on ).

So, no, Sheldon didn't team up with Leonard that time, and that was already 4 seasons back!

Edited by Cherry