S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

This periodic table idea is interesting... maybe the guys have some disagreements. I don't think it has something to do with an actual table. It could also be a round (a discussion) between a couple. As for tenure, I think Leonard did a great job disproving Sheldon's element. Even Kripke said he did a good job. He also worked with Proton and Hawking.

This title is really tricky!

From what I read in the report for this week, the part with Sheldon and James Earl Jones looks like it will be the best part of this episode.  The rest of it does not sound interesting, especially the part with the girls.  However, it may turn out to be an excellent episode when the final product comes out on Thursday.  Once again, the part with Sheldon still looks like the best part. 

I've heard some people say that her beauty doesn't really come across on TV, that you get a much better appreciation for her beauty in person. Is that something you saw? As for genetics, all you have to do is look at her mother, she is lovely also.

When she and Johnny crossed the moat and stepped up to speak to the peanut gallery. She looked striking. And fit. Glowing.. And I'm probably looking through fan specs - but I didn't imagine the evident fitness. Man, she looks in shape. And not Madonna arms, but way fit and athletic looking.

• Like 1

Love the banana split and the giant teddy bear-- and the way he clutches it when JEJ starts rocking the car. It just looks so funny!

It would be adorable if when he got back, he gave the giant Teddy Bear to Amy. I can almost see the puzzled frown on her face. :girlhaha:

• Like 1

This will be a super cute episode. The ferris wheel part looks so fake though... They could have made a bigger effort. And why would there be some echoe on top of a ferris wheel? On what would the sound rebound? Skycrapers enclosing the wheel? If anything, there's wind... But it's just a detail.

Edited by FrenchBBTfan

It really would be precious if Sheldon gave the teddy bear to Amy but sadly i cant even imagine him comin up with that idea himself! It would be if JEJ or penny told him to do so

It would be fun that if he did, Amy replied "I prefer something else to cuddle with" giving Sheldon a playful wink.

• Like 2

It would be fun that if he did, Amy replied "I prefer something else to cuddle with" giving Sheldon a playful wink.

Yeah it would! The only reason Sheldon would, be himself, come up with the idea of giving amy the bear would be so that she would have something to cuddle with so he dont have to. So sad but thats sheldon.

I love Sheldon with that big teddy *LOL* so cute!

But as someone who´s not a Star Wars fan I`m not so excited about that episode. I`m more excited for the episode after that (the one with the great Shamy scene)

I'm an SF nut, and not a gigantic Star Wars fan (though it's a fun romp except for Ep 1), but to have two of the royal family from that franchise in this show is an extraordinary event to me. It will be meaningful to a huge number of viewers, particularly young men who grew up embedded in the Lucas oeuvre. Huge. And that JEJ out-crazied Sheldon is delightful. He (Sheldon) would have been sooooo conflicted about the strip club. LOL.

• Like 3

I'm an SF nut, and not a gigantic Star Wars fan (though it's a fun romp except for Ep 1), but to have two of the royal family from that franchise in this show is an extraordinary event to me. It will be meaningful to a huge number of viewers, particularly young men who grew up embedded in the Lucas oeuvre. Huge. And that JEJ out-crazied Sheldon is delightful. He (Sheldon) would have been sooooo conflicted about the strip club. LOL.

You get bonus points for using the word "oeuvre."  :)

• Like 1

I think the Ferris wheel stuff is fine and doesn't seem overly fake to me (I mean, we all know it's fake, so...) and I think the echo is meant to make it seem bigger, like their voices are carrying through the amusement park or whatever.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this one as well.

Oh, and today we had a quick lunch before handbell rehearsal and a few people brought some desserts. Guess what I had? :biggrin:

• Like 4