S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

Any predictions on how much they'll give away in the promo? I'm betting they let us know there's a Shamy kiss.

There was a discussion about that in the other thread a couple of days ago. I got the feeling that most of the people were hoping that they wont show the kiss.. But who knows what they'll show. Its a great way to lure people to watch. But they might want to save the moment. In this weeks promo they did not show anything of sheldon being on a stripclub.. which was something i thought they would use to lure people! Edited by Jaime

Actually it's the electric can opener "Prank" I don't care if Leonard disproved Sheldon's element. The arctic prank IRL that would get the entire arctic team canned and ostracized from the scientific community. But it's as simple as "Not messing with another mans work"

Leonard's job is testing other peoples theories to see if he can get the same results. His job isn't screwing around for 2 months with an electric can opener

It is amazing how little you know about science, but you Shenny's are in your own little world. And don't you dare deny you are not a Shenny because you have already been on the Leonard & Penny topic trying to cause trouble, before.

• Like 1

I kind of hope that in the promo they use Sheldon's line about, "You want romance? I'll give you romance!" Or whatever it is he says. I think that would be a great tease without giving it all away. :)

That, I think, would be the best thing.  I would want to see the kiss in the context of the whole episode - at least for the first time...

• Like 1

I kind of hope that in the promo they use Sheldon's line about, "You want romance? I'll give you romance!" Or whatever it is he says. I think that would be a great tease without giving it all away. :)

I want them to use the, "I'm so happy I could hug you" line, but not show him counting. That way, viewers think he's going to hug her and while watching the episode they'll be so disappointed over the outcome until we get to the SIK. I'd prefer them not showing any of the SIK scene (leading up to it nor after) But regardless, i'm not watching the promo until I find out whether the SIK scene is in there

Edited by MariaAlbina723
  • Like 3

I want them to use the, "I'm so happy I could hug you" line, but not show him counting. That way, viewers think he's going to hug her and while watching the episode they'll be so disappointed over the outcome until we get to the SIK. I'd prefer them not showing any of the SIK scene (leading up to it nor after) But regardless, i'm not watching the promo until I find out whether the SIK scene is in there

This is what I think they'll do.

Have they ever put big heavy plot developments in promos? I can't think of any that they have. They usually like to keep the promos light-hearted and comical.

Edited by Maddie21

This is what I think they'll do.

Have they ever put big heavy plot developments in promos? I can't think of any that they have. They usually like to keep the promos light-hearted and comical.

It wasn't a heavy plot development since it wasn't mentioned afterward, but the drunk AIK was in the promo.

• Like 1

Well, in 4x21 when amy kissed sheldon, they revieled everything!!

Check it out on youtube if you want!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sEIc7Yn72r8 '> http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sEIc7Yn72r8

Its too sad. I think Jim even said in an interview once that they're revieling supprisingly much.

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 1

That's true. I had forgotten about that. But that wasn't really "heavy" in the sense I think this kiss will be, ya know?

I just picture that really deep voice they always use going, "Will these be Sheldon's best Valentine's Day ever?" and then showing Sheldon saying, "I'm so happy I could hug you," and then showing some of Lenny's and Raj's plot and that's it. :p

• Like 1

I really don`t know those two guest stars thats the other reason why I`m not that excited. I only know Epsiode 1-3 and I didn`t love them. But the thrid was the best if I had to choose even if it wasn´t great.

cheekily I say, like TBBT for Shamy, you have to start on with the second act. The Ist act is way different. And we are now in the third act, after Penny has quit the Cheesecake Factory. :)

They posted all the taping dates up to the finale. Nooooooooooo. :icon_cry: 

The Big Bang Theory

★ 1/28/14 ★ 2/11/14 ★ 2/19/14 ★ 3/4/14 ★ 3/11/14 ★ 3/25/14 ★ 4/1/14 ★ 4/15/14 ★4/22/14

is that 2/19 supposed to be 2/18? The 19th is a Wednesday.

:laugh: Oh Amy Farrah Fowler, what in the hell are you wearing? Lol. Wow. But love that she has the tiara on, and that Penny is wearing the locket Leonard gave her. Also I love that Zachary Qunito is on the top of Sheldon's Sheldon-con wish list. I so want him to guest on TBBT

• Like 2

Amy's dress actually looks a little like my wedding dress.  It's the same color and sort of similar in style.

I hope they don't show the kiss in the promo, but they probably will.  I may go promo-free this week.

Edited by tmp

:laugh: Oh Amy Farrah Fowler, what in the hell are you wearing? Lol. Wow. But love that she has the tiara on, and that Penny is wearing the locket Leonard gave her. Also I love that Zachary Qunito is on the top of Sheldon's Sheldon-con wish list. I so want him to guest on TBBT

Have you noticed that Bernie always wears the star necklace Howard gave her?

• Like 2