S7 Spoilers

bigbangsheldon

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the table, so I hope it is gone soon. I agree it is in a terrible position for filming as well.

I agree if Penny moves in it won't be for long.  She and Leonard would never, ever have privacy or peace.  It couldn't last long.  While some think it would bring comedy by having her there, it would grow tiresome and weary real quick.  Now at least, she and Leonard can escape back to her place when things get too bad between Sheldon and them.  But if she lives with them and someone else has her apartment, that won't be the case.  I know many say Sheldon can go escape at Amy's, but I don't see that happening.  He is stubborn and feels that is his home.  He would not want to be run out of his own place. 

Like you said, Penny's apartment is instrumental for girls night out plots as well.   And while they could continue with that if Amy moved there, I don't think that is where they want to head with Amy.   I get the feeling they are wanting Sheldon to have his place to himself so that eventually Amy can move in with him.   She would be trading "living alone" for one spot to another if she just moved into Penny's.  She doesn't want to live alone.  She wants to live with him.

Penny's commitment issues have always been a problem with her and Leonard getting closer together,  So if for some reason she was forced to move in with Leonard, and then found out she liked it, that could be used as a way to get by some of her issues, forcing her to confront them. 

I so agree about it not being a long time thing.  I think they could have her move in for a short while, just enough for her to get comfortable about living with Leonard, and to get some Sheldon/Penny/Leonard conflict laughs out of it.  Then when she leaves, Leonard goes with her.

It's not really what he says, but how he says it. They may not have the intention of making him sound like a jerk but to me he just comes out like that. I'm saying this is pretty much how I would feel if my husband did that to me. Whether or not she will succeed in her career, part of being a good boyfriend is supporting your girlfriend. He may not believe she's making the right choice, but as long as she feels good about what she wants to with her life he just needs to be there for her, not criticize every single choice she makes. Once again, this is just MY opinion.

The only choice he criticized was her decision to quit TCF, and a some of that was because he thought they were in the type of relationship where they would discuss big moves. The situations prior to that was just him giving his honest opinion about her chances, something that she ask him for. Did you expect him to lie to her? She even recognized it when she apologized to him and said she wasn't mad at him. I happen to think that pointing out possible problems with their decisions, that they may have missed, IS supporting your girl/boy friend, spouse, SO, etc. Now, whether or not he did a good job of giving his honest opinion is a different subject.

And, isn't she supposed to support her boyfriend? She quit, without discussing it with him. Or don't you think this is going to affect his life also. He's concerned about how she is going to live. She can't very well pursue her career full time if she doesn't have a place to stay or food to eat. How exactly is she going to get to auditions if she can't pay for gas or her car insurance? Based on previous situation, I'm quite sure Leonard would be more than happy to support in those ways, if she needs it. Her giving him some notice about it is something she should have done.

While I fully understand her point that she needs to do this (after all, my daughter is working in regional theatre), ignoring those very real problems, and not talking to him before she did it, put him in a very bad situation. Discussing those things before quitting could have would have had a different effect on Leonard, I'm quite sure. After all, once she explained about needing to do it, he understood better. Unconditional support isn't necessarily a good thing and demanding support from you SO, without providing support back can be a problem.

The only choice he criticized was her decision to quit TCF, and a some of that was because he thought they were in the type of relationship where they would discuss big moves. The situations prior to that was just him giving his honest opinion about her chances, something that she ask him for. Did you expect him to lie to her? She even recognized it when she apologized to him and said she wasn't mad at him. I happen to think that pointing out possible problems with their decisions, that they may have missed, IS supporting your girl/boy friend, spouse, SO, etc. Now, whether or not he did a good job of giving his honest opinion is a different subject.

And, isn't she supposed to support her boyfriend? She quit, without discussing it with him. Or don't you think this is going to affect his life also. He's concerned about how she is going to live. She can't very well pursue her career full time if she doesn't have a place to stay or food to eat. How exactly is she going to get to auditions if she can't pay for gas or her car insurance? Based on previous situation, I'm quite sure Leonard would be more than happy to support in those ways, if she needs it. Her giving him some notice about it is something she should have done.

While I fully understand her point that she needs to do this (after all, my daughter is working in regional theatre), ignoring those very real problems, and not talking to him before she did it, put him in a very bad situation. Discussing those things before quitting could have would have had a different effect on Leonard, I'm quite sure. After all, once she explained about needing to do it, he understood better. Unconditional support isn't necessarily a good thing and demanding support from you SO, without providing support back can be a problem.

I'm not saying I agree with her quitting TCF, I just think Leonard wasn't being completely honest. He was about to lie to her about being supportive, although he didn't quite get to that, because of that misunderstanding. Then he covers it up by saying: And I support you. When it wasn't true. It just came out wrong to me.

I don't think she should've quit TCF, maybe after finding another job where she worked less hours and could still pay the most important bills. I'm curious to see how they're going to show her struggling in the next episodes and whether or not Leonard will help financially. Maybe they'll give her some commercials. I had this idea in my head that since she was great at A Streetcar Named Desire, that maybe they could have her successful in plays. Maybe get a big part in one and then they can relax with her career for a while.

As much as I like Bob Newhart, I really wish they would bring on family members for a change on the show.   I really miss Mary and Missy and would love to meet George and Meema. I would love to meet Amy's family, who we know very little about,  and I can't help but want to meet Penny's meth cooking brother for some reason. I could just see how Sheldon would handle him being around.  He would probably have a meltdown that a "criminal" was nearby.  :laugh:   I also would like to see Beverly return and perhaps meet one of Leonard's siblings or father.   Same with Howard's father and Amy's father.  Who are they?   There is so much that could be told about the regular cast through family and while I enjoy seeing these guests, why not make them related at least so when they return, there is more of a legit reason to have them return.   Otherwise they are kind of stories that are more "filler" and don't really tell us anymore about the characters.  :girlsigh:

I think the four of them will be in 4a and 4b by the end of the season.  I just think 4b is too small for a couple.  We will see.

Why is 4b too small for a couple.  Leonard has basically been staying there a lot as it is.  He has cooked meals there and hung out there.  It is big enough for the three girls to do sleepovers.  I don't know why it is too small for a couple to live in.   I think it makes perfect sense that Leonard would move in there.  He would be living there as it is if Penny and Sheldon had not put the brakes on the move back in 6.15 Spoiler Alert.   He never complained then about the size so I doubt he will if she wanted him to move in with her now.   Leonard has always been willing to store or get rid of anything that Penny didn't want him to have or that he needed to store in order to live with her. I  don't think he would object to the size of her place one bit.

Having thee in one apartment (even the size of the one the boys have, would be a lot as well.   I don't think Sheldon would tolerate Penny moving her things in.  He would hate that even more than he hates the table.     

Why is 4b too small for a couple.  Leonard has basically been staying there a lot as it is.  He has cooked meals there and hung out there.  It is big enough for the three girls to do sleepovers.  I don't know why it is too small for a couple to live in.   I think it makes perfect sense that Leonard would move in there.  He would be living there as it is if Penny and Sheldon had not put the brakes on the move back in 6.15 Spoiler Alert.   He never complained then about the size so I doubt he will if she wanted him to move in with her now.   Leonard has always been willing to store or get rid of anything that Penny didn't want him to have or that he needed to store in order to live with her. I  don't think he would object to the size of her place one bit.

Having thee in one apartment (even the size of the one the boys have, would be a lot as well.   I don't think Sheldon would tolerate Penny moving her things in.  He would hate that even more than he hates the table.     

I don't know what the writers are going to do with the living arrangement(if any)....... but Sheldon now clearly seems to have no problem living with Penny as long as Leonard stays with him even after/if they get married....

Well maybe Sheldon well just have to suck things up, the whole world does not revolve around the great one, belive it or not. This is one of the very reasons why Shamy has lacked progress, he always puts his happiness above all others, he needs to realize other people have needs too.

Edited by 3ku11

I guess if he leave his belongings in 4a.  Regardless I think there will be many interesting developments coming during the remainder of this season.  I just feel sad for Amy since the Christmas episode where she says she is sill living alone.

I don't know what the writers are going to do with the living arrangement(if any)....... but Sheldon now clearly seems to have no problem living with Penny as long as Leonard stays with him even after/if they get married....

Well I think he says that but hasn't really thought about it from a day to day basis and how much he and Penny would lock horns all the time.  The other factor in this is Penny.  She is more likely to resist than Sheldon even.  She has made it clear that "Sheldon wins" every day that he has not been murdered in his sleep.   She really would hate living with him.  I think she will be the one wanting Leonard moving in with her and not like the idea of living in their apartment.  She doesn't mind "making herself at home" in their place, but she definitely would not want to live with Sheldon under the same roof daily.   I think if they move her in, it will be only a couple of episodes, if that even, later than she and Leonard would be moving out.

Well I think he says that but hasn't really thought about it from a day to day basis and how much he and Penny would lock horns all the time.  The other factor in this is Penny.  She is more likely to resist than Sheldon even.  She has made it clear that "Sheldon wins" every day that he has not been murdered in his sleep.   She really would hate living with him.  I think she will be the one wanting Leonard moving in with her and not like the idea of living in their apartment.  She doesn't mind "making herself at home" in their place, but she definitely would not want to live with Sheldon under the same roof daily.   I think if they move her in, it will be only a couple of episodes, if that even, later than she and Leonard would be moving out.

I don't know.... Sheldon seemed pretty sure when he was saying that... and Penny and Sheldon seem to get along easily this season...

infact  I think the whole Leonard going to North pole and Sheldon and Penny bonding seemed to be a stepping stone for Penny to move in Leonard and Sheldon

I didn't catch that, but you are right, was Sheldon's statement really a hint that Penny is going to move into 4A with Leonard.  That would put them all together, like Sheldon was hinting at.

I think Penny has become much more accepting of Sheldon's quirks.  She wouldn't want to live with him, but they would get along much better now than the first time Lenny were together.  Still, I really don't think anybody is moving anytime soon.

Ugh why???

the two episodes he was in, his part was only a filler role.

I know in the last one he was in Leonard was about to tell why he remained friends with Sheldon, but never got the chance, only hinted at why.

So not happy about this.

For those interested in the taping and broadcast schedules, please see  I'm putting this in here as this is a spoiler thread and many who have asked questions about this information are from the spoiler threads.  Please read the intro and follow the instructions there for passing along any feedback.