The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Did JP say anything about the show when he was being interviewed?

Haven't seen it, but from what I've read, he didn't.

Wrong thread

/tired.

Edited by kazzie

Did JP say anything about the show when he was being interviewed?

Nope, nothing. But I wasn't really expecting to either. Though I did think they were gonna say something about him moving to a new house, but that didn't come up either. Sweet interview anyhow.

I love him and Craig together.. They are super funny. But I do wish they would at least talk a little bit about the show. 

Kunal said on the talk they're filming the Proton episode on Tuesday :)

tumblr_inline_mjvuz8FRSy1qz4rgp.gif

LOL I am being dramatic, I am sure I'll love it no matter what :) 

• Like 7

Not a big fan of Prof Proton / Arthur Jeffries, but maybe they surprise me this time.

• Like 1

tumblr_inline_mjvuz8FRSy1qz4rgp.gif

LOL I am being dramatic, I am sure I'll love it no matter what :)

Dolls_Laughing.gif

• Like 3

Dolls_Laughing.gif

It's a good thing the last thing I see before bed will be the SIK. Otherwise I would be having nightmares about this!LOL

• Like 3

It's a good thing the last thing I see before bed will be the SIK. Otherwise I would be having nightmares about this!LOL

Really--that's so creepy!! :icon_eek:

• Like 1

I guess the Shamy fans should probably enjoy the episode. The next one Sheldon wants to break up with Amy because of the kiss. One step forward then one step back.

I guess the Shamy fans should probably enjoy the episode. The next one Sheldon wants to break up with Amy because of the kiss. One step forward then one step back.

I am actually very looking forward to that episode.

Sheldon "wanting" to break up, has almost nothing to do with the kiss, but Sheldons fear for change.

But they work through it, as adults, and only come out stronger at the end of the episode.

So if anything, it's 1 step forward, half a step back, 1 step forward.

• Like 6

I guess the Shamy fans should probably enjoy the episode. The next one Sheldon (redacted).

Chrismo, spoilers are not allowed in this thread.

• Like 1

Tea this is a spoiler thread!

But as for chrismo let him keep on with the negative comments

Won't take our happiness away and in any case they don't actually break up, Sheldon had a freak out moment and Amy calmed him down

I am also very much looking forward to the next episode. I think a lot of Shamys, including myself, were nervous that they would ignore the kiss like TBBT does after big events (Penny's ILY, the D&D Role playing) and they don't follow up for a long time or even at all. But we got a talk about it the very next episode! Also many Shamys were expecting Sheldon to panic about change and the kiss, and even though he thought about a "break up" , he apologizes and its over in one episode. Also, what i love the most, we finally got Sheldon to be aware of how he has changed. It has been told to the audience, Amy and the whole group how much Amy has changed Sheldon but we have never been shown that Sheldon is aware,acknowledges or even accepts that he has changed. And I really think that's what 7.16 is about. They need Sheldon to accept that he has changed, and realize nothing bad will happen if they even want to move Shamy forward. I think this episode may be that realization for Sheldon because in the end they are sitting on the couch in their "spots". I also noticed an interesting Leonard vs Amy struggle in the taping report, that I dont think we have really seen in past episodes. Also hinting to Sheldon there may be a decision to make here. And one that could benefit both Lenny and Shamy.

THIS THIS THIS!!

wanna hug you delsino!!

• Like 1

THIS THIS THIS!!

wanna hug you delsino!!

tumblr_mi69uuBxIr1rn4qwao1_500.gif

Edited by delsino
  • Like 2

Chrismo, spoilers are not allowed in this thread.

Uh, spoilers aren't allowed in a thread titled "S7 Spoilers"...?

"Are you high?" -- Penny

This is rude, people. The person just mixed up the threads.

No, it's not. "Rude" doesn't mean whatever you want it to mean.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, I got a little confused and thought I had clicked on the episode thread.  Folks, there's no need to ridicule me.  Frankly, I thought people around here were a little kinder.

• Like 6

I'm sorry, I got a little confused and thought I had clicked on the episode thread.  Folks, there's no need to ridicule me.  Frankly, I thought people around here were a little kinder.

I have no idea why you thought that. :p

• Like 1