The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

Hope Delsino will start on the report soon.

Can't wait to read it, but ugh another sex joke for Shamy...

• Like 1

The scorecard is now even 2 to 2. What a joke!

Was it another marriage proposal?  Are was it something else?

btw If it was another marriage proposal, Kaley warned us and yes, the writers are turning it into a joke.

• Like 1

Noooo. Not another damn proposal. Im done with Lenny.

Prof proton dies!???. I didn't like the PP eps but I didn't want to kill him off

Edited by Shamyfan

There is some star wars dream sequences involving dead proton and Sheldon which resukts in Leonard waking Sheldon up and Sheldon hugging him

Delsino doing report

So Proton dies in the dream? Well, it appeared Leonard died in Sheldon's dream in 7.01.

Sheldon/Leonard hug is huge, and Sheldon is finally showing some real appreciation for Leonard.  The romantic relationships are exciting to watch, but the Sheldon/Leonard friendship is foundational to the show.  It's a big part of what drew me in initially.  In the early days of the show when they were just getting to know Penny, it was much clearer how close the two of them were.  I kind of miss it, so I'm glad to know they have a "moment" coming up.

• Like 6

Sheldon/Leonard hug is huge, and Sheldon is finally showing some real appreciation for Leonard.  The romantic relationships are exciting to watch, but the Sheldon/Leonard friendship is foundational to the show.  It's a big part of what drew me in initially.  In the early days of the show when they were just getting to know Penny, it was much clearer how close the two of them were.  I kind of miss it, so I'm glad to know they have a "moment" coming up.

I agree this is wonderful and glad that they have that in there. I guess I just would like to see Amy get something due her as well, especially after snapping at her when she is trying to comfort him.   She so deserves him to hug her as well.

How did he die? Do they show prof proton alive then toward the end of the ep he does? Or he died off camera and the story about how they deal w his death?

I am really not a prof proton fan but I hate to see a character die. Especially it sheldon considered him like a father figure

I agree this is wonderful and glad that they have that in there. I guess I just would like to see Amy get something due her as well, especially after snapping at her when she is trying to comfort him.   She so deserves him to hug her as well.

Oh yeah Amy surely deserves it, but I missed most of Dels report in chat, so no idea what Sheldon said to her, and what happens more between them.

I've never been Newart fan, and I don't like PP/Arthur so hopefully this is true

Well, if by Professor Proton dying, we can keep Sheldon from going back to his season 1-3 personality and get him and Amy together, or keep Penny and Sheldon apart, then I guess it's worth it.

What was said during chat?

it was moving pretty fast...Amy said something disparaging about Star Wars, and Sheldon said if he was physical he'd deny her sex for saying it

it was moving pretty fast...Amy said something disparaging about Star Wars, and Sheldon said if he was physical he'd deny her sex for saying it

Ouch....

I don't mind that line from Sheldon, it's just him putting is defenses up.

And this is the first time he actually mentions sex with Amy there.

So I kinda like it, even though he snapped it.

• Like 2

Now we get sex jokes from Sheldon ?

At least it's sex in the same sentence as Sheldon

Edited by Shamyfan
  • Like 1

She got lip lock last week.  They can't have a big Shamy plot every episode.  That'll come back around in due time.