The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

S7 Spoilers

The thing that bothers me the most about this episode. How can it be May the 4th?!!? It was Vday just two weeks prior!!! :p

Edited by koops
  • Like 7

The thing that bothers me the most about this episode. How can it be May the 4th?!!? It was Vday just two weeks prior!!! :p

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING.

• Like 2

I think they are joking regarding

May the force be with you

No, SW day IS actually on May 4th. 

• Like 1

WHAT WHO HOW :p

• Like 1

Well were they really celebrating it that day or making plans for that far out?  It isn't clear to me on that.  If they were planning ahead...he may have used the SW as the escape since it was already on his mind.

Del, feeling so much better about this since that one comment was only about one night.  Thanks for that little clarification.  Made a HUGE difference in feel of the comment.

Thank you for the report too!

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2

I mean they were already making cakes and preparing food for it, so I think so Star.

Delsino,

I've put the first part in the taping thread. Any more, put here and I'll move it over in he morning. All we need is a title.

• Like 1

I think the date thing is very strange indeed.  It must mean they plan on not sending anyone away for the finale this season because they will have no summer if that is the case.   They will be having episodes lead right up to next Fall at this stage (according to their time clock).

The cake was to make Sheldon feel better, but it was a death star...so not sure what the heck is going on with the time difference.  But then it does make me wonder why the jump after such an EPIC kiss episode and  Penny quitting her job...how has she been surviving all this time.  So many questions arise out of jumping time like that.

• Like 2

Del you are the best!!!Later when I am on my laptop I'll find an appropriate gif to celebrate your greatness!!!! :)

• Like 2

Thanks del, you have the title?

I think she said in Chat it was "The Proton Extermination".   But I would not use that yet.  I somehow feel that would not be likely for a title...sounds like it is sort  insensitive.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2

Thanks for the report del!

I actually really like that line "if we were in a physical relationship you wouldn't get sex tonight" LOL he's teasing her about sex I love it

• Like 7

I think the date thing is very strange indeed.  It must mean they plan on not sending anyone away for the finale this season because they will have no summer if that is the case.   They will be having episodes lead right up to next Fall at this stage (according to their time clock).

The cake was to make Sheldon feel better, but it was a death star...so not sure what the heck is going on with the time difference.  But then it does make me wonder why the jump after such an EPIC kiss episode and  Penny quitting her job...how has she been surviving all this time.  So many questions arise out of jumping time like that.

The time frame, assuming this episode takes place in April/may is confusing and weird to leave two big moments (the SIK and Penny without a job) for so long.

Thanks for the report del!

I actually really like that line "if we were in a physical relationship you wouldn't get sex tonight" LOL he's teasing her about sex I love it

Yeah I like it, it shows to me how comfortable he is talking about with Amy about sex between them in private.

Definitally a step forward for Sheldon and Shamy.

• Like 1

This is the thing that puzzles me the most. The only thing I can think of is that they really really wanted to connect Proton's death with Star Wars, for it to play somehow in Sheldon's current evolution.

On another note, Bernie, Amy and the cake are my new OT3. Too bad it was short lived when the cake rolled off the table. :icon_cry:

eta: NEVERMIND! OT3 still lives!!

Edited by koops
  • Like 2