Maybe something is going on with Bob Newhart, and he wouldn't be able to tape next couple of months, so they went ahead and taped this one. But maybe they'll show it closer to beginning of May? I mean, they have taped and shown episodes out of order before.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Heres what happened,   Originally, I wasn't planning on going on the tour.. But since Its a weekend, theres no filming and we are dying to know about this set, I thought I would give it a try.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Nog ♥♥♥ Yesterday, was a great day, starting off with the great people Nog and I befriended while waiting in line. Haha. I was very glad they did the tag scene fo

Hey guys, I went to the taping today!!! It was so surreal to see the actors live on stage.... Anyways I intended to do a proper detailed taping report but I lost my pen in the beginning of the taping

Posted Images

I think she said in Chat it was "The Proton Extermination".   But I would not use that yet.  I somehow feel that would not be likely for a title...sounds like it is sort  insensitive.

Yeah, if that's the title it's a poor choice. Exterminate is something you do to bugs, not humans, unless you're Skynet.

I think she said in Chat it was "The Proton Extermination".   But I would not use that yet.  I somehow feel that would not be likely for a title...sounds like it is sort  insensitive.

I said that as a joke!! :p I'm a terrible person I know.

• Like 2

Maybe something is going on with Bob Newhart, and he wouldn't be able to tape next couple of months, so they went ahead and taped this one. But maybe they'll show it closer to beginning of May? I mean, they have taped and shown episodes out of order before.

But then it would have to be a (near) season final.

My daughter are in Girl Scouts.

Right now its cookie season, We are whoring out the cookies much as we can. Lol

Ugh Lenny proposal.

When it is finally the real thing, we will not care. I don't care if they do or don't at this point.

Edited by Shamyfan
  • Like 1

Proton dream #1 is Leonard

Proton dream #2 is Amy

Very interesting.

Thanks for the report, Del! :)

Edited by koops
  • Like 6

The lenny proposal wasn't bad or serious though, just a little joke between them. I thought it was kinda cute :)

I hope this is the last time we get a proposal until it's the real deal now that the score is even.  

Thanks you so much Delsino.  Hope you had a great time attending a live episode of the show.

• Like 2

Thanks deisino.

The pet pig BBQ line cracks me up, I love that insensitive midwestern girl Penny!

And for Sheldon to initiatively mentions "being physical" and "sex tonight" in the same sentence in front of Amy, even though in subjunctive mood and for the purpose of scolding, still reveals his mind's been consciously considering that. That sounds good to me.

• Like 5

My daughter are in Girl Scouts.

Right now its cookie season, We are whoring out the cookies much as we can. Lol

Ugh Lenny proposal.

When it is finally the real thing, we will not care. I don't care if they do or don't at this point.

Lol i think yohr taking things way too serioudley, according to the TR it was mrant as a little joke between Leonard and Penny, even the score. Sounds liks the funeral scene brings a very honest talk between them, which is a big step. Penny saying shes glad. Leonards the. Emotional one in the relationship, shows signs of Pennys maturity, being more honest and leaning on Leonard. I think the whole botched propodals has been blown way out of proportion its not actually a big deal. Tbbt is the type of show for slow changes, sure itsd been six years, but techniquley thdy have only been back together two an years. Still prpb four yrats l of the show lefy, cant do everything 22 mins a wk.

Ok, so I should be sleeping but I re read my report and I apologize for all the errors, both spelling and grammar. I was trying to type fast to get it up before bed. And Ill fix them sometime tomorrow when I have access to Word and a desktop

• Like 4

Ok, so I should be sleeping but I re read my report and I apologize for all the errors, both spelling and grammar. I was trying to type fast to get it up before bed. And Ill fix them sometime tomorrow when I have access to Word and a desktop

You don't have to worry. I've copied them over to the taping thread, I'll make corrections tomorrow.

• Like 1

Okay, I just read the report and I have to admit... I teared up a little. It sounds like it will be one of the most emotional episodes ever. At first, Leonard and Penny talking about death (she looks sad, so she realized, there will be a time where Leonard is not there anymore). Then, Leonard cries and Penny follows. She admits that he's the emotional one in the relationship and is thankful. The proposal sounds REALLY cute, it's not a big deal, it was just to even out the "score". It's nice to see they are joking about it. Now the score is even... 2-2. I don't think we can count the second proposal. There's so much about marriage in this season... I think something very HUGE is coming for the season finale.

As for the Sheldon part... I am so glad we FINALLY get a Shelnard hug. He tries to hide his feelings when Leonard hugs him first, but later... oh my god. This is going to be amazing. I think he really sees Leonard as a brother or father. After PP, his grandfather and father died, Leonard is probably the only one who can replace this role somehow. I don't know how to say that... One thing is certain: I will definetly cry.

Remember when I said "A Proton episode? Well, at least it's funny and not dramatic." ...... I take it back. And I also said "I WANT A BROMANCE EPISODE", I guess it was last week. Wtf Molaro lurking in the chat!

I understand your point, but I just can't blame Amy for anything. Oh yes, poor little Sheldon is not ready yet for a lot of things! (sorry for the sarcasm, I'm not taking it at you, really, it's just that I'm not in total good terms with him yet ;)), but I think Amy is extremely patient with him and we can't blame her for feeling the way she feels and doing the things she does, because even when she is trying to advance, she keeps being extremely respectful to him. How on earth is she supposed to know what he is ready for?, she keeps testing the waters and he keeps sending mixed signals. Or how is she supposed to take his "I've not ruled it out" when she asked if there was any chance for them to get intimate some day? I mean, when she can't see him taking any intentional steps to finally get there?

Yes, she planned a whole trip that her boyfriend could truly enjoy with the awfully hidden intention of them to spend a little time together, and he neglected her the only thing she was asking for: attention and company.

I'd be more willing to accept putting a blame on her if the other guy hadn't showed up, if it were just Sheldon wanting to share WITH HER his excitement about the train, and her being annoyed by it, then I would say, yes, Amy was all in the wrong, but I think it was pretty clear she was sad and angry for the way he was ignoring her, and she was in all her right to be, because the least thing Sheldon could do in exchange of all the trouble she went into just to please him (not only this year, but also the last one) was to think how could he thank her for it and try at least to make her happy.

I think the writers are making a big mistake by not showing us any little hint of effort by Sheldon's side, yes he once said "I'm working on it", but that's it, just words. We never see him struggling or asking himself, "how could I make Amy feel good?" And I'm not just talking about romance or physical affection, I'm talking about, well, anything!

And yes, I know it would be unlikely for Sheldon, who we all know always thinks first in foremost about himself, but if they are also putting him into a relationship, they need to concede a bit and let him loose himself just a little when it comes to Amy, who undoubtedly is special for him, just as they brilliantly did in Isolation permutation, where Sheldon never stopped being himself, but showed true concern and willingess to do things very uncharacteristical of him in spite of her.

Yes, I liked the kiss a lot, it was beautifully done and acted and I like what it could mean for the future (if it's not swept under the rug, of course), but now that we shippers keep thinking which could be the next big step in their relationshio could be, well, what I reallay want: the next big step I'm expecting for them as a couple is that one: I want him to think about making her happy somehow, him conciciously thinking for once in their relationship in terms of her, and acting accordingly, because until now, everything had been about him, his wants and needs, and I don't think that's fair at all.

Whos-awesome.gif

I thought about what Mayim said in her article about some moments being left off and then picked back up as the producers see fit, so it's possible that the D&D moment could be brought up later when Shamy is closer to that point in their relationship. Idk just a thought.

I hope so...

I actually really like that line "if we were in a physical relationship you wouldn't get sex tonight" LOL he's teasing her about sex I love it

Hahaha... I'm in love with this line! :girldance:

Del, thank you very much!!! 

Big-Hugs...-Thank-you_223.gif

Amazing episode! Very touching, I almost cried... Very important growth. And as always funny.

• Like 1