• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Heres what happened,   Originally, I wasn't planning on going on the tour.. But since Its a weekend, theres no filming and we are dying to know about this set, I thought I would give it a try.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Nog ♥♥♥ Yesterday, was a great day, starting off with the great people Nog and I befriended while waiting in line. Haha. I was very glad they did the tag scene fo

Hey guys, I went to the taping today!!! It was so surreal to see the actors live on stage.... Anyways I intended to do a proper detailed taping report but I lost my pen in the beginning of the taping

Posted Images

I updated the scene with Lenny in the car with the last line that prompted kaley to jump on top oh Johnny. Also to add, this scene was pretaped but they acted it out for us because they wanted the audience to see it live

• Like 3

Thank you delsino for the magnificent report. Very well done!

However, now I am confused. So Leonard never really says no to Penny's second proposal? Or was that something Johnny just added when they did the reinactment for the audience causing Kaley to jump on him? I'm sorry I guess I'm slow! But in my defense it's only 5:00 in the morning here and I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet! :)

• Like 1

However, now I am confused. So Leonard never really says no to Penny's second proposal? Or was that something Johnny just added when they did the reinactment for the audience causing Kaley to jump on him? I'm sorry I guess I'm slow! But in my defense it's only 5:00 in the morning here and I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet! :)

It sounds like he said nothing to the first proposal last night but said no to her second one last night.
  • Like 1

There is one thing that confused me (but I haven't watched SW for a long time), the swamp, isn't that where Luke is trained by Yoda, not Obi?

If so, isn't a bit weird that they use that location?

Thanks for the taping report. I'm really excited about the L/P scenes. With respect to the proposal I take it as a joke. I really enjoyed L/P's discussion about the subject.

The L/S scenes with the hugs AWWWW

PP/S dream scenes, even in death PP just can't get a break HA HA HA

Looking forward to this episode.

• Like 2

I have to update the swamp scene, there is two lines I remember, one important.

When PP first arrives he says "Where am I? Is this Florida? Shelon explains its the spot in SW that Luke is mentored

When PP tells Sheldon to appreciate the people who are still with us, he says I do appreciate them. PP replies if that was true, then why am I here and why am I dressed as Fryer Tuck

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

There is one thing that confused me (but I haven't watched SW for a long time), the swamp, isn't that where Luke is trained by Yoda, not Obi?

If so, isn't a bit weird that they use that location?

Yes, the Yoda and Luke scene is in the swamp.

Eta: I was thinking back on it. Obiwan does appear as a ghost in that scene so it makes sense.

Edited by denajeanx

Penny proposed at the funeral to even their scores. In the car Penny says, you need to answer me Will you Marry me? Leonard teases that since she said the words twice, it counts as two separate propsals Edited by delsino
  • Like 1

If you are going on the spoiler thread you can't expect everyone to just agree with you. It's nothing personal. My original comment about Proton dying had nothing to do with Shamy or Lenny. Other people disagreed with me but didn't make fun of my comment or suggesting that they were "wetting" themselves in laughter. I'm sorry that this make you and "some" of you fellow Shamy fans look stupid when I ended up being right. you complain I'm not being nice but are you being nice?

To be fair, No one could have imagined they would actually killed him off. There were many ideas of what the episode could be about and multiple scenario's played out. But absolutely no one (apart from yourself, Well guessed btw) ever thought they would kill him off.. 

So maybe your original post seemed more trollish then intended..I am not calling you a troll, I am just saying it may have come across like that, Which in return triggered the response it did.

• Like 4

I hope the Star Wars references are general enough that you don't have to be an expert to understand them.  I haven't seen SW since I was a teenager (won't say how many years ago that was, lol).  I know the basics, but not the details.

As an aside, wonder if George Lucas knew Star Wars would be such a big deal it would permeate popular culture in this way.

• Like 1

Penny proposed at the funeral to even their scores. In the car Penny says, you need to answer me Will you Marry me? Leonard teases that since she said the words twice, it counts as two separate propsals

Wow her sudden need for an answer almost seems like she means it, even though they both think it is a joke. I can't wait to see the actual scene, it might be a really good one.

• Like 2

Penny proposed at the funeral to even their scores. In the car Penny says, you need to answer me Will you Marry me? Leonard teases that since she said the words twice, it counts as two separate propsals

Thank you delsino for the clarification much appreciated. So since the writers are making the proposals between these two lighthearted and jovial. Then one can assume from Leonard's eyes Penny is now up on the proposal scorecard meter 3 to 2 and that he still hasn't answered officially yes or no to her second of the episode and third overall. Whereas Penny believes they are now even on the failed proposal meter at 2 to 2. So it leaves the writers, if they so choose, to let Leonard tease Penny further in a future episode about the unanswered proposal. Usually, they would just drop fun banter like that and never mention it again, but since they said they like the fact of keeping score then one would anticipate they are not finished with their failed proposal jocularity. 

• Like 1

All right everyone, just drop it. Tripper is busy enough without having to go through this thread and delete posts and send out PMs. If you feel that some else's post crossed a line don't answer in kind, report it. There is a report button on every post. Disclaimer: any thing I say is not official,just consider it friendly advice.

I'll add one thing:  it's possible to hide a user's posts.  You still see the posts if they're quoted, but the hide feature definitely makes it easier to avoid getting into feuds with people who consistently irk you.

Little Star Wars background explanation, for those who aren't familiar with the saga (sorry for those who already know the movie on the tips of their fingers ^^)

Obi-Wan Kenobi is Anakin Skywalker (aka Darth Vader, Luke's father) former Jedi mentor and later became Luke Skywalker's mentor, opening his eyes to the jedi's world, starting the training etc.
Obi-Wan is killed by Darth Vader at the end of episode IV, but he doesn't disappears from Luke's life.
he appears to him in the beginning of episode V as a ghost, and send him to Dagobah (the swamp) to be trained by Yoda.
He appears once again in the episode VI, when Luke is on Dagobah after Yoda's death and told him some background about his family.
These "ghost" apparition are the way for Obi-Wan to be still a mentor and guide Luke even after he dies.

There is a clear parallel made between Luke/Sheldon and Proton/Obi-Wan, and probably science/jedi world.
Therefore, the same way Proton has inspired Sheldon as a child, he can continue being a guide for him as a ghost in his dream after his passing.

I'm excited about The episode. The Shelnard hug, and all the SW stuffs ^^

• Like 5