Sheldon hugs Leonard? Aww. I want to see that! Who else thinks that's sweet? Can't wait to see that. Shows that Sheldon actually does care for Leonard.<3 Does he hug Leonard cause he's upset about Proton's death? Why does he hug him again? I didn't read the full report.

Edited by cassidyeden
  • Like 4

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Heres what happened,   Originally, I wasn't planning on going on the tour.. But since Its a weekend, theres no filming and we are dying to know about this set, I thought I would give it a try.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Nog ♥♥♥ Yesterday, was a great day, starting off with the great people Nog and I befriended while waiting in line. Haha. I was very glad they did the tag scene fo

Hey guys, I went to the taping today!!! It was so surreal to see the actors live on stage.... Anyways I intended to do a proper detailed taping report but I lost my pen in the beginning of the taping

Posted Images

It's always so special when Sheldon hugs somebody, I'm looking forward to this scene too. And I don't think we've already seen a Shelnard hug before, have we?

Edited by Cherry
  • Like 2

Thank you Del for the taping report.  I'm sitting here in my funeral clothes, on my way to my Aunt Vera's funeral, and sniffling over the PP scenes..............  It kinda hit home......

One more thing before I head out - coincidentally, Bob Newhart announced on his FB page that he will be out on tour in late February/early March in.........Florida.  

• Like 1

I can't see the value of finger pointing here.

S/A had a great unexpected moment in contrast to their disagreement. That was the point. The rest is just detail.

I don't really understand the argument over Amie tricking Sheldon into going on the trip, when if you look at the Sheldon character the only way that he would go on a romantic trip is if there was something in it that would entice him into going.   I tend to think that the word "trick" is a bit much.   If you "trick" someone by doing something that they like, then is it a "trick" if you take your wife out for dinner and a show then trying to hit on her when you get home?  Then look at what Amy had planned once they got to the B&B.  Were they going to sleep in the same bed?   No.

When you think about the Sheldon character, about the only way Sheldon is going to move forward romantically with Amy is if she sets up a situation where it happens.   The most important question is "Was Sheldon upset when he realized that he had been "tricked"?   NO.   He was happy.  Maybe Amy knows Sheldon better then those who would condemn her for the trip.

• Like 4

I kind of think this episode may well give a point to the PP arc. No idea what that might be. These writers are actually quite good at surprising us.

[snip]

I don't usually quote myself but I'm more surprised than I expected! (if that makes any sense)

Okay, it's called "friendship"... so, we can exclude the relationships?

STORY BY MOLARO! DON'T DISAPPOINT ME, MOLARO! :D

Edited by FileXxX

Okay, it's called "friendship"... so, we can exclude the relationships?

STORY BY MOLARO! DON'T DISAPPOINT ME, MOLARO! :D

Like Penny and Amy going to Paris for a acting job, Amy being there as support?

• Like 1

At least for Plot A.

Could be dealing with Sheldon after what PP said about appreciating people.

Could also be a Raj story this time... maybe Yvette just wants to stay friends or something.

Could also be a Raj story this time... maybe Yvette just wants to stay friends or something.

Idk I feel this has to do with two of the main characters. I'm guessing L/S. Or maybe even the girls all get into a fight and the guys have to side with their women.

The story is also by Kaplan. Could refer to his tweet? So many possibilities.

Edited by MariaAlbina723
  • Like 1

There has been two episodes before thats been named "the friendship..." and they have both been about Sheldon's struggle.. so idk.. maybe we can assume this one will be too?

• Like 1

It's Friendship Turbulence, so maybe some friends get in a fight, possibly Raj and Howard or Sheldon and Leonard or Amy and Penny. But it could be any of them. I'm hoping it's not Shelnard, since they just shared an amazing hug haha.

Hmmmmmm.......

• Like 1

But it could be any of them. I'm hoping it's not Shelnard, since they just shared an amazing hug haha.

Hmmmmmm.......

That's the perfect time, from the writers view, to mess with them.  :p

• Like 3

It could be another one like Parking Spot...a fight between Shamy and Howardette.  I hope they don't mess with Sheldon/Leonard, but if they are heading to a change living quarters somewhere by season end, it could be between Shelnard.   It wouldn't surprise me since they had such a touching moment in 7.17 episode for the writers to get them back at odds again.  :girlsigh: